As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Galaxies Crashing

akavariakavari Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
im completly out of ideas at this point in time. i recently bought star wars galaxies and i got about one day of play time out of it and the next day it kept crashing constantly id start it up play for a few minutes then boom it would lock up and kick me out to desktop where id be greeted by the same error message of "we have detected a client error that has caused your game to crash please do a full system scan at the login screen"

i did the system scan it told me my system was fine i went to SOE's tech center and they told me to update my drivers i did so using the link they provided and still kept crashing. then they told me to do a "clean boot" to shut down anything hindering the games play i did that as well still crashed.

does anyone here know what is going on or how to fix this cause this is driving me crazy and ive tried everything i can think of.

Coming soon: Fisher Price's My First Homicide Crime Scene Kit.
akavari on

• robaalrobaal Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Can you play other games with no problems?

I usually browse the game support forums when a game crashes constantly...

Other than that you can always try doing a clean install of windows...

robaal on
    "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra when suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath.
    At night, the ice weasels come."