Options

EARTHQUAKE!!!

123457»

• Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The pacific northwest is next I swear to god. All these earthquakes are making me paranoid. I don't care if it's a measly thing like a 4.5, we're next.

nuka on
    DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    5.5 this morning.

i hope this means we'll be chilling with Hawaii in like a month. i want some luau bbq.

This is how I figured it would work when I was a kid. Like, I figured the initial quake would be rough but then we'd have DISNEY ISLAND

Suck on that, Hawaii. I'll be over here on Disney Island

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    please tell me i wasn't just imagining things and that there was another one earlier tonight.

i'm starting to think i'm imagining tremors now.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    please tell me i wasn't just imagining things and that there was another one earlier tonight.

You could always check here at the usgs.gov site, assuming you live in the US of course.

nuka on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    0.56 ratio

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    0.56 ratio

what

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Tossrock wrote: »
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    0.56 ratio

what

My kill death ratio in bad company 2.
    I'm not very good at this game. XD I also end up with lag a lot which gets me killed more than anything but I'm just making excuses now.

EDIT: Hah my signature updated finally now, not that a .01 makes that much of a difference!

nuka on
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

i just "imagined" one that shook my appartment

Barcardi on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    for a second there i was a dot in florida and was like WHAT THE FUCK EARTHQUAKES YOU CAN'T JUST JUMP OVER HERE

oh no wait that's a lake

Raneados on
  • Options
    disk operating system 3.3disk operating system 3.3 Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    I feel bad for Los Angeles citizens. The city is built on a geological "bowl of jelly". Approximately 10 kilometers six miles of sediment underneath them. If there is soil subsidence and liquefaction as has happened in Niigata, Alaska and Chile. Los Angeles could sink and the pacific ocean could overwhelm it. San Andreas fault has been "stressed enough" since 2004 to cause a +7 quake. http://scrippsnews.ucsd.edu/Releases/?releaseID=736 Japan is much worse off it sits on the intersection of three tectonic plates. http://www.gly.uga.edu/railsback/sands/sandsplatetectonic.html

disk operating system 3.3 on