Options

Harsh prison sentences are fucking over black families big time.

• Options
    ಠ_ರೃಠ_ರೃ __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Guys, the crime stuff is actually completely off topic. We have already determined this has more to do with attitudes toward black women in the U.S. than anything else.

edit: And also equally valid: black women attitudes toward marrying non black men, for the sake of being the keepers of the Black Families.

ಠ_ರೃ on
  • Options
    sidhaethesidhaethe Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    shryke wrote: »
    You can't just tell Black People "Be better parents" or "Do less crime", you need to provide the socio-economic foundation for the "black community" or whatever (probably more accurately the poor, urban community) to be able to succeed.

Having something like the Harlem Children's Zone in every urban center would probably go a long way. Parents are taught how to parent, and lo and behold, when someone has good, supportive parents from early on, they don't feel as compelled to fall into a life of crime/become baby daddies/etc.!

sidhaethe on
  • Options
    RanadielRanadiel Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well I'd surmise that the two actually relate in a way.

Black women for the most part have had to play dual roles when it comes to raising children, mostly due to the high percentage of absent fathers - who are either locked up, with another woman, unemployed..take your pick really. As a single mother has to not only play father and mother to their children, they also have less time and patience for other issues and end up becoming harsher and less feminine. Without a partner to help support the home life, they are forced to become wholly independant and will sometimes even adopt the "I don't need no man" mindset. All of these things combined, plus more issues I'm sure I've left out, tend to perpetuate their remaining single.

Daughters raised by mothers in this scenario tend to adopt their mannerisms, which results in hyper-independant young women who tend to drive most men off. They don't understand the subtlties required to "keep" a man, as they never learned them from their own mother. If they do hook up with someone, the relationship has a good chance of being flawed from the start, with the female treating the male like a child as opposed to the partner, resulting in the male often cheating on them or abruptly leaving them for someone argueably more feminine.

I myself came from a single mother household and had no male figure in my life, which has lead to somewhat similar complications when it came to relationships.

When it comes down to it, most men tend to want to be in relationships where they feel they are "needed." When a woman has been raised to be hyper-independent, ends up doing everything, and doesn't know how to cater to a man's need to be needed, problems arise. Many men tend to seek out women they can take care of, or at the very least be partners with.

Ranadiel on
  • Options
    Cedar BrownCedar Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The very root of the problem is poverty. I don't think most young black men from poor areas believe they even have a chance at having a future either. School isn't for them, all the teachers are women and they're just "stupid black boys." Most of them wouldn't have a male figure in their life to show them how to act. So they have no problem with being criminals. Hey, the dealer has the bitches, nice car, money and all that. All that stuff that you need to be considered a man. They go to jail, it's just a part of life.

Cedar Brown on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Society cannot start issuing lighter punishments for people of one particular race, even if it has overarching social consequences. One possible solution is lighter sentences or decriminalization for certain offenses across the board, but then that opens up an entirely new can of worms. If we decriminalize some drug related crimes, it's reasonable to assume that overall drug use will go up, which will result in more people becoming casual drug users - or worse - new addicts. And that's just one example.

You do know we punish African Americans WAY more harshly than whites, right? Particularly for drug offenses. To the extent that it's a federal law that crack cocaine (predominantly used by black communities) is punished 100 times more severely than powdered (predominantly used by white communities). Democrats in Congress are trying to change that, Republicans objected, they compromised so it will now be 20 times. Awesome.

And that's the actual legal code, as opposed to all the innate biases that the culture has towards viewing black people (especially black men) as criminals and thus being more likely to arrest, charge, convict, and harshly punish them.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    psychotixpsychotix __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Couscous wrote: »
    Facts have little to do with stereotypes. People are not intelligent enough or simply don't care enough to distinguish between most Asian people like that. Korean people are going to be lumped in with Japanese people in US stereotypes.

That depends where you live. Here they aren't. We have massive amount of Koreans, and nobody would dare call them Japanese.
    The simplest, and most obvious solution I can think of is for people to stop breaking the law. Of course, the simplest of ideas can often be the most complicated to execute. A lot of urban areas suffer from corrupt or incompetant government, overpopulation, horrible public education programs, generational poverty, and widespread lack of jobs available to an unskilled workforce. With nothing to do, nowhere to go, and a lack of proper education, many end up turning to drugs and crime as a means to survive. It's hard to justify locking people up for doing what they can to just get by, but it's even harder to just look the other way when their chosen means are breaking the law.

When dealing drugs, rapping, killing people are no longer cool jobs, we'll have less of it. If you live in an urban area you learn very early on that the goal of every kid is to play basket ball or foot ball, if that won't work, well then rap and deal drugs.

Because nobody in those areas wants to work the 9-5 job at a desk, it's not cool.

This whole thread is really talking about DC, aka chocolate city, and it's over whelmingly African American. The dating pool problem is not just about prison though. Black men that have money and make it out of the ghetto here, will only date white women. It's a status symbol, you've made it out and make enough money that you are fucking a white girl. They will not touch, or talk to black women, and will make all sorts of crazy comments about how they are to big, talk back, ect. But it's a fact, if a black guy makes it out of school, he's only going to date white women. If that fails he'll move on to asian women.

The direct problem with this, is it means that the only available black men in the black areas, tend to be the criminal type.

With all this crap going on we've seen a spike in gay black women. They tend to live together, adopt kids, create really odd family structures. And you see a lot of hate that black men, are dead beats and criminals from them. And that white women, are stealing the only available black men.

We've also got the massive AIDS problem, DC is pretty much the a petri dish for HIV. It really hits the black community, and it turns out that, out of all the different sub sects, there are far more gay black men then gay many of any other race. And a crap ton of "on the down low" as well. This screws things up even more because it's a known fact that if you are sleeping around, the odds that a black person will give you AIDS are a lot higher then any other race. So black men and women, have to try even harder to seal the deal so to speak.

So the end result is a lot of sport sex in the ghetto, and more VD, nobody wins.
    The very root of the problem is poverty. I don't think most young black men from poor areas believe they even have a chance at having a future either. School isn't for them, all the teachers are women and they're just "stupid black boys."

Wait what, that's not the case at all. They have quality teachers in urban areas, and spend a fucking ton on urban areas fixing it, compared to say rural areas because nobody gives a damn about red necks. The teachers spend hours trying to sell them on the concept of work, but it doesn't fly.

When your cultural roles are to play sports to get the massive pay check, you aren't focusing going to school. And it's a huge problem. Go ask any kid, even in the damn magnet schools what they want to do with their life and it's always "play basket ball", go ask any parent how their kid is doing "well, he's really good at football". When that doesn't pan out, what's the next, fastest pay check, crime. You get a lot of people that went to college, pro sports didn't pay out, and hey, why suck it out at a not cool job working 9-5 for 50k, when you can work at night pushing being cool and make double that!

I don't have a solution for it. Remove sports from school?

psychotix on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Society cannot start issuing lighter punishments for people of one particular race, even if it has overarching social consequences. One possible solution is lighter sentences or decriminalization for certain offenses across the board, but then that opens up an entirely new can of worms. If we decriminalize some drug related crimes, it's reasonable to assume that overall drug use will go up, which will result in more people becoming casual drug users - or worse - new addicts. And that's just one example.

You do know we punish African Americans WAY more harshly than whites, right? Particularly for drug offenses. To the extent that it's a federal law that crack cocaine (predominantly used by black communities) is punished 100 times more severely than powdered (predominantly used by white communities). Democrats in Congress are trying to change that, Republicans objected, they compromised so it will now be 20 times. Awesome.

And that's the actual legal code, as opposed to all the innate biases that the culture has towards viewing black people (especially black men) as criminals and thus being more likely to arrest, charge, convict, and harshly punish them.

Have you ever done crack or coke? One is a lot more addictive, easier to carry, and gets you a fucking ton more high then the other. One also leads to far more crime then the other.

Those penalties were not done off race. If they really wanted to be racist assholes, they'd put a life sentance on pot.

Cut the bullshit here please.

psychotix on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Do you have any sort of substantive studies or statistics to support all these assertions of yours?

So It Goes on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Do you have any sort of substantive studies or statistics to support all these assertions of yours?

You can google up the issues with dating, disease, vd, ect in Washington DC. It's a rather popular issue and I'm not going to do the ground work for you. I've had to deal with this crap since I was a kid. We are rather popular in this sense giving our high profile, mostly black population, and history of black leaders, and how badly we've manged to fuck everything up trying to fix these issues. We are not only chocolate city, but we are also the nations HIV capital, you've got posters everywhere about trying to get this under control, nothing has worked. Hell I've done a lot of work for various non profits that are trying to solve this issue, the actual truth of it is not pretty, it's a disaster.

But hey, at least Baltimore beats DC in ghonoreah!

psychotix on
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think an interesting concurrent point to this debate is, Why are Black women (on average) unwilling to date outside their race to similar levels as their male Black counterparts?

Purely anecdotal, I would say that half or less of the Black males I see as patients have Black mates. Yet Black women are almost 100% paired with Black men. And while White men seem less likely to date outside their race then Black men, they're far more likely to do so than Black women.

So, if this crass set of data is to be believed, is it possible that Black women are having trouble finding mates because all men take their preferences for granted? Do non-White men assume that Black women won't find them appealing and thus not approach them? As well, do Black men take the large pool of single Black women for granted and thus make no haste in approaching them?

I haven't read the rest of this thread, but I had to respond to this post. Black women don't go outside of their gene pool often because, well, fuckin' a, look at the first few pages of this thread! "We don't find Black women attractive because of XY and Z" I see this CONSTANTLY on message boards where Black women are interested in men of different races but do not approach or even try because they feel they don't find them attractive. This thread, if it was read by them now, would further drill into their heads that they aren't attractive.

I know it was an issue I had growing up. I'm of mixed heritage (Black/Puerto Rican/Native American), but when I was younger I had crushes on mainly White guys. But the beginning of this thread, had I read this when I was younger, would make me cry myself to sleep! It was bad enough to know the guys didn't like me, but to not like me because of my heritage? Something I can't control? Utter bullshit.

And of course, because I was not your "stereotypical" Black/Puerto Rican girl, I always got the "You're so different from the rest of them! You're friendly!" Which is not much of a compliment, let me tell you.

Mim on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Mim wrote: »
    I think an interesting concurrent point to this debate is, Why are Black women (on average) unwilling to date outside their race to similar levels as their male Black counterparts?

Purely anecdotal, I would say that half or less of the Black males I see as patients have Black mates. Yet Black women are almost 100% paired with Black men. And while White men seem less likely to date outside their race then Black men, they're far more likely to do so than Black women.

So, if this crass set of data is to be believed, is it possible that Black women are having trouble finding mates because all men take their preferences for granted? Do non-White men assume that Black women won't find them appealing and thus not approach them? As well, do Black men take the large pool of single Black women for granted and thus make no haste in approaching them?

I haven't read the rest of this thread, but I had to respond to this post. Black women don't go outside of their gene pool often because, well, fuckin' a, look at the first few pages of this thread! "We don't find Black women attractive because of XY and Z" I see this CONSTANTLY on message boards where Black women are interested in men of different races but do not approach or even try because they feel they don't find them attractive. This thread, if it was read by them now, would further drill into their heads that they aren't attractive.

I know it was an issue I had growing up. I'm of mixed heritage (Black/Puerto Rican/Native American), but when I was younger I had crushes on mainly White guys. But the beginning of this thread, had I read this when I was younger, would make me cry myself to sleep! It was bad enough to know the guys didn't like me, but to not like me because of my heritage? Something I can't control? Utter bullshit.

And of course, because I was not your "stereotypical" Black/Puerto Rican girl, I always got the "You're so different from the rest of them! You're friendly!" Which is not much of a compliment, let me tell you.

I gotta say, Mim, don't let it get you down. Unfortunately it does mean not letting your guard down too early, but there are guys who are so very worth it (hell, my fiance is the fiercest supporter of my dreadlocks that I have!). Heck, part of the reason I got into personal ads online was so I could weed out the guys who, well, weeded me out for accidents of birth, before wasting any time and interest on them.

From another recipient of the "you're not like them" damnation by way of faint praise.

sidhaethe on
  • Options
    PerpetualPerpetual Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Accidents of birth?

Perpetual on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Perpetual wrote: »
    Accidents of birth?

Being born white/black, female/male, American/Canadian, etc. I don't mean accident in a negative sense.

sidhaethe on
  • Options
    Kipling217Kipling217 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    If I where to toss my two 0.02 cents in I would say the problem is twofold:

Black Guys when caught doing non-violent offenses get punished much harder then White guys for the same offense. Things that would have gotten me a fine or probation would get a Black Guy some jail time. This explains why more black men are of the market.

Black Women come with baggage. LOTS of historical baggage. From revolutionary times onwards to the 1950 at least, a black woman was a servant and relations had upstairs/downstairs vibe. Relationships with them was disreputable slumming on part of the white man. I think Thurmond was not the only one that had relations with one of his servants back in the day(and he didn't rape his). This explains why Black women don't want White men.

Edit: this does not of course explain everything, but I think are siginifcant.

Kipling217 on
    The sky was full of stars, every star an exploding ship. One of ours.
  • Options
    PerpetualPerpetual Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    In my opinion it is wrong to blame people for not finding a particular race attractive.

Attraction is not a choice - we don't consciously decide who we are attracted to. No one goes "long legs? check. blond hair? check. white skin? check. OK, she passes the test, I'm now attracted to her!" It's something that happens subconsciously, and a lot of things (upbringing, past experiences, culture) affect it.

Perpetual on
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    sidhaethe wrote: »
    Accidents of birth?

Being born white/black, female/male, American/Canadian, etc. I don't mean accident in a negative sense.

Umm, bi racial suffice. I don't really consider myself an 'accident of birth'.

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fyi, on the 'black women don't date outside their own group', the repeatedly mentioned craiglist study showed that they're significantly more likely to both first message men of any race, and respond to. So at least online that idea doesn't bear out.

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Accidents of birth?

Umm, bi racial suffice. I don't really consider myself an 'accident of birth'.

.....What? Okay, I had to stare at this a bit before I got what you are saying. By "black/white" I am not referring to being multiracial. I am referring to being born black, or being born white. Or being born Asian. Or being born multi-racial, or Indian, or etc. etc. I'm talking about being born anything.

I've never seen biracial described as "black/white" before, so sorry if I didn't grasp the connotations of my term usage there.

sidhaethe on
  • Options
    devCharlesdevCharles Gainesville, FLRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Apparently, white people are the least likely to marry outside their race from a percentage perspective.

Census Data

There are about 4 million black married couples. 120 thousand black female and white male married couples. 290 thousand white female black male couples.

devCharles on
    Xbox Live: Hero Protag
    SteamID: devCharles
    twitter: https://twitter.com/charlesewise
  • Options
    ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    In my opinion it is wrong to blame people for not finding a particular race attractive.

Attraction is not a choice - we don't consciously decide who we are attracted to. No one goes "long legs? check. blond hair? check. white skin? check. OK, she passes the test, I'm now attracted to her!" It's something that happens subconsciously, and a lot of things (upbringing, past experiences, culture) affect it.

For example, I like rounder faces and a buxom hourglass build, so I don't like thinner black women, or Nordic women. Also, for some reason I associate darker skin on black women with age, as if black people darken as they age. Another weird thing is that the skin tone of Indian girls always brings to mind an unhealthy black woman to me.

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    psychotix wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »

You can google up the issues with dating, disease, vd, ect in Washington DC. It's a rather popular issue and I'm not going to do the ground work for you. I've had to deal with this crap since I was a kid. We are rather popular in this sense giving our high profile, mostly black population, and history of black leaders, and how badly we've manged to fuck everything up trying to fix these issues. We are not only chocolate city, but we are also the nations HIV capital, you've got posters everywhere about trying to get this under control, nothing has worked. Hell I've done a lot of work for various non profits that are trying to solve this issue, the actual truth of it is not pretty, it's a disaster.

But hey, at least Baltimore beats DC in ghonoreah!

Ok so the answer is no, you don't want to substantiate any of your points and want me to do a google search instead.

So It Goes on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

This is kinda bullshit.

It's sold to us as kids that long leggy blondes are hot. And let's get real for a second, the hotter woman you are fucking, the better you are doing as a male. That blonde bombshell, yeah, she can fuck anybody in the bar at will. So she's going to go home with the dude in the jaguar, that's buying 30 buck a pop drinks, and the hotest one of those dude. Unless you rank, you can't bank. He's getting his dick wet and you are pulling your pud thinking about what could have been, or doing the fat girl closing your eyes thinking of someone else. The hot chick.

So you down grade a couple bars, now you have a shot. The women there aren't as hot, but there is still hot piece of ass that everybody as after. She's probably the same type that was at the rich bar, just not as good looking, because she can't compete with those girls. But she has "personality", ie she can form a complete sentance and hasn't tossed your nerdy ass back to the bar. You won't fuck her, probably, unless you're driving a benz and better looking then most saps.

So you go to the dive, and shocker, no blondes like the other places. Everybody has great personalities, if a little flab, and you're horny enough they all look good. You get laid for sure, and she doesn't care. Because she isn't going to bag mister worth her time, because the hot chicks beat her to it.

And such is dating.

psychotix on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm glad I don't live in your world psychotix.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Malkor wrote: »
    I'm glad I don't live in your world psychotix.

Yeah, seriously.

So It Goes on
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well, his first paragraph isn't really that far off the bat. Go to websites like 'Hot or Not' or....if you're truly brave....4chan and see what's consider hot.

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah man, bitches only care about your ride and your wallet. That's what gets them in the sack.

:rolleyes:

shryke on
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah man, bitches only care about your ride and your wallet. That's what gets them in the sack.

To be fair, it's not exactly uncommon. It's just an unfair generalization.

Atomika on
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

I gotta say, Mim, don't let it get you down. Unfortunately it does mean not letting your guard down too early, but there are guys who are so very worth it (hell, my fiance is the fiercest supporter of my dreadlocks that I have!). Heck, part of the reason I got into personal ads online was so I could weed out the guys who, well, weeded me out for accidents of birth, before wasting any time and interest on them.

From another recipient of the "you're not like them" damnation by way of faint praise.

Oh, I don't let it get me down. My first boyfriend was Filipino/Japanese (and gay...), my second boyfriend Irish/Norwegian (he wants me to grow my hair out naturally, I keep telling him I so not brave enough to do that, as my hair is super thick and breaks curling irons with its natural curl). My attraction has opened up beyond just White guys, but it bugs me completely that Black women aren't considered attractive.

And I do understand the personality bits some people were talking about earlier. But I look at those girls as the exception and not the rule. Just because Black women are seen as strong and not willing to take your bullshit (which I would think would be refreshing) doesn't mean they're not feminine. My Puerto Rican side hasn't run into this problem, which is odd.

Mim on
  • Options
    LRGLRG Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    How does a thread on institutionally racist drug laws fucking up black families become about if white guys find black women attractive?

I'm fucking disgusted.

LRG on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

It's not common either.

shryke on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Just because Black women are seen as strong and not willing to take your bullshit (which I would think would be refreshing) doesn't mean they're not feminine. My Puerto Rican side hasn't run into this problem, which is odd.

If a group doesn't meet the standards of what we as a culture have marked as feminine it does kinda mean you're not. The real question is whether these groups (using ‘group’ to refer to a race is problematic but let’s set that aside, those who meet the stereotype). The question is whether it’s something they should attempt to be (I’d say no).

And guys, we’re not saying if you don’t find certain racial groups attractive that you’re an awful monster. Rather it is a whole does pose a problem if a significant percentage of the population doesn’t find X group attractive. A problem which I don’t think is outside of our ability to change.

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

It's not common either.

Move into any really urban area, and it becomes far more common. Get out of the sticks. I know for a fact that the quality of ass I hit, goes up if I rent a BMW. that's life, i'd never marry one of them, that would be dumb.

But if I want top quality ass, rent a car, hit up a place that costs 30 bucks a martini, and you get the top women.

If I just want to get laid, got to any random bar, girl won't be as hot, but I don't have to buy her drinks, and she doesn't car about me lacking a car.

That's life.

psychotix on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

It's not common either.

Move into any really urban area, and it becomes far more common. Get out of the sticks. I know for a fact that the quality of ass I hit, goes up if I rent a BMW. that's life, i'd never marry one of them, that would be dumb.

But if I want top quality ass, rent a car, hit up a place that costs 30 bucks a martini, and you get the top women.

If I just want to get laid, got to any random bar, girl won't be as hot, but I don't have to buy her drinks, and she doesn't car about me lacking a car.

That's life.

I'm sorry any girl ever gave you the pleasure. You don't really deserve it with a fucked up attitude like that.

So It Goes on
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    LRG wrote: »
    How does a thread on institutionally racist drug laws fucking up black families become about if white guys find black women attractive?

I'm fucking disgusted.

We want the men out of the way.

jothki on
  • Options
    Cedar BrownCedar Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    How are the drug laws institutionally racist, LRG?

Cedar Brown on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

It's not common either.

That's life.

No, that's your fucked up not-real world. The real world is the one where you probably go home alone and blame said fact on your lack of a nice car.

I DO live in a major urban area. I've lived in several different ones in fact. You are full of shit.

shryke on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    jothki wrote: »
    LRG wrote: »

I'm fucking disgusted.

We want the men out of the way.

You know, it would make sense in an evil, fucked-up way if that were the motivation: jail all the black men, so you have all the sweet sweet black women to yourselves.

sidhaethe on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

It's not common either.

That's life.

No, that's your fucked up not-real world. Probably one where you go home alone and blame said fact on your lack of a nice car.

I DO live in a major urban area. I've lived in several different ones in fact. You are full of shit.

nah I get my dick wet weekly, not my issue.

But I know how to fuck my way through a bar. I can game anybody off looks at a dive, if I want top ass, I have to go compete with people making double my income off 30 buck drinks. So I need to work that.

It's life, that's how it goes.

Reality check moron, that top end ass, knows she's all that. So only the hotest, richest, guys are going to tap that. She has no reason to fuck a guy that doesn't have a benz and a couple hundred K, at minimum going her way, and she'd be a fool for not doing it. So she starts at that, and then just findes the hotest rich guy she can, and fucks him silly.

psychotix on
  • Options
    Kipling217Kipling217 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    How are the drug laws institutionally racist, LRG?

Because it has been showed time and time again that Black guys get jail terms for shit that gets White guys probation.

There is also the idea of treating Crack Cocaine (a drug found mainly amongst the black community) as a much worse drug(jail wise) then regular Cocaine (a drug thats used amongst the white community).

That makes the laws racist.

Kipling217 on
    The sky was full of stars, every star an exploding ship. One of ours.
  • Options
    edited April 2010

It's not common either.

That's life.

No, that's your fucked up not-real world. Probably one where you go home alone and blame said fact on your lack of a nice car.

nah I get my dick wet weekly, not my issue.

But I know how to fuck my way through a bar. I can game anybody off looks at a dive, if I want top ass, I have to go compete with people making double my income off 30 buck drinks. So I need to work that.

It's life, that's how it goes.

Hahahaha. Sure buddy. You keep telling yourself that, maybe one day you might stop being a virgin.

And on that day, you'll finally stop using these ridiculously pompous expressions to cover your own insecurity.

And maybe a bit after that, you'll stop being such a sexist goose.

shryke on