As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MiniPhalla] Past Lives - GAME OVER - Infiltrator Victory! (Fanatic Minor Victory)

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well, it is phalla, kind of implied in the name

Phyphor on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Spectrum wrote: »
    PMs with various updates are going out. Please be patient. As you may surmise, I have many to send.

In the mean time, let me introduce you to my co-host, Burnage! All communications from him are official. Please approve his account on all proboards.

Yes, that's right, you've secretly signed up for BURNAGE (half) PHALLA.

:moustache:

And I missed it? Nooooo!

Even though the list is long, reserve up. :(

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well, I'm still a villager, so I will conclude that the mafia is still mafia, and thus !vagrant_winds

Now... who wants to be my first victim? Any volunteers? My ability promises to be both amazing and entertaining, and amazingly entertaining.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    !Dunadan, and Spectrum, you have a grudge incoming for making me wait an entire day just to have Dunadan not die.

Delmain on
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well, that sucks. Guess we're voting Dunadan again.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    And yes, I'm going with Dunadan as well.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    My vote counted on principle, Dunadan

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dunadan, because dammit, it's going to count this time.

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I thought it'd be Burnage. I read the last part of the OP, the one that said BURNAGE PHALLA in tiny letters.

I'm still voting for Dunadan, who is far too distracting; also, SPACE HORROR.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dumb bandwagon is still dumb. !Lucedes, because there's only room for one blue-haired protagonist with headphones in this game.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    If it wasn't obvious, activity was not counted yesterday. Some of you did fail.

It will be today.

In addition, I will generally not be around during the day until around 6PM PST or so at the earliest, so if you are in seek of private clarifications in something resembling a vaguely timely manner, you should PM Burnage.

All order PMs should go to me, however.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    im so glad yesterday didnt count. i totally forgot to vote because I got tickets to see Kevin Smith.

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    A noble pursuit.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    A noble pursuit.

Agreed

Delmain on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I missed Kevin Smith when he blew into my town. cj iwakura, you are just creepy, but not in a good way.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    The Professor has nothing but the purest of intentions.

For science!

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    WELCOME_TO_MOONSIDE_by_HedgehogBeeblebrox.png

Welcome to BURNAGE GAME

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    can you guys stop fucking around and vote out the anonymous already? or do you really think that killing me is how you win the game?

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    What was the first thing I said when I got told about this game

Burnage Phalla

Gumpy on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ARGH. Another day 1? I hate day ones!

Well fine, The Anonymous, rules, funny, yadda yadda.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I was gonna ask what the hell is the deal with saying he broke rules but I went and looked myself and if I could kill you all I would.

M.D. on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I was gonna ask what the hell is the deal with saying he broke rules but I went and looked myself and if I could kill you all I would.

He's an alt, as foretold by Dunadan019.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Rawkking Goodguy, I always hate that part of the game. And, well, you're probably evil again.

Jaenther on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    It's bloody day 1, at least I gave you some small justification of my vote and presented it in an interesting manner!

I should point out I'm sticking with my day 1 vote because I almost always stick with my initial day 1 vote. I'm operating under the presumption that nobody knew who they were yesterday so it was essentially a wash.

Though, by the story, I'm not positive that'd be true. The evil bastards knew they were evil outside the simulation. Hmmm......

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    JaentherJaenther Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Uhn, too early in the morning. Getting a second post in just in case. At first I thought that maybe the mafia was unaffected by the past lives thing, no new PMs since they presumably got their mafia powers on Day 1 the First, but given they had to fight Spectrum + wolf in melee, maybe not.

Also, the arrow shot finisher in black, an indication of a serial killer?

Jaenther on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh god I was tricked into signing up for a BURNAGE PHALLA.

Awesome

Alegis on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I was going to kill all of you yesterday, but somebody apparently didn't want that to happen.

Anyways. Don't forget to invite me to all proboards you may or may not need to set up!

Burnage on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    What hath Spectrum wrought. WHAT HATH SPECTRUM WROUGHT??

Buuuuuurnaaaaaaaaaage

Wildcat on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The Anonymous

History repeats itself!

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    According to thanatos' Anonymous isn't an alt. Or he's a clever alt using proxies or whatever. So sayeth Mr. D.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Oh, in that case, Dunadan.

Sorry for suspecting you, Anonymous.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    KeikaKeika Delectable tea, or deadly poison? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hmmm... I rather enjoyed the other Burnage phalla I was part of. Ah, memories.

Also:
    Mr. D is the lucky winner of my real Day 1 RNG. Standard disclaimers* still apply.
    *This vote is for real Day 1 purposes only.

This vote should not be taken seriously and is subject to change at any time. Not all votes suit everyone. You should always consult your licensed spreadsheet provider before starting a bandwagon, jumping to conclusions, or embarking on any strenuous sleuthing activities.

The original poster disclaims any liability or loss in connection with the information provided here.

The poster has no control over the irrational anger, defensiveness, or general lack of logic of any phalla-er that responds, and as such can provide no guarantees on the authenticity of the information contained therein.

By reading this post, you agree to all terms listed above.

Have a nice day! :D

Keika on
    "My fancies are fireflies / Specks of living light / twinkling in the dark." ~Rabindranath Tagore
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    According to thanatos' Anonymous isn't an alt. Or he's a clever alt using proxies or whatever. So sayeth Mr. D.

I stand by my assertion that he is evil.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ah what the hell why not

!Dunadan

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Epic reveal.

I'm a special, my power is random on my target every day and I don't know what it does each night. I got my power last night as I'm sure some of you also did. I realize there might be conversions but would like to be able to use my power at least once before I die. if there are role blockers, at least they'll target me instead of someone with a dependable power.

you can vote me out tomorrow on the assumption that I'm converted. vote out anonymous tonight instead.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Actions come before the vote, so you actually are getting the chance to use your power once before you die.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    only some actions come before the vote
    Possible Actions > Vote > Various Actions > Kills

most likely: conversions, roleblocks, busdrivers > vote> guards seers etc> kills

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ugh, I need to start reading entire sentences.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh goddamnit

I have the same exact power as Dunadan

I think the likelyhood of my power turning anybody into a T-Rex has just fallen 5000% :(

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Epic reveal.

I'm a special, my power is random on my target every day and I don't know what it does each night. I got my power last night as I'm sure some of you also did. I realize there might be conversions but would like to be able to use my power at least once before I die. if there are role blockers, at least they'll target me instead of someone with a dependable power.

you can vote me out tomorrow on the assumption that I'm converted. vote out anonymous tonight instead.

I'm pretty sure everyone is a special. Call it a hunch.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png