Options

[Game On] Everquest II

1181920212224»

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    They're not the same game. Similar, but not the same. It's pretty solo friendly. Lower levels not so much grouping action but I'm sure you could find it if you wanted, and there's plenty of group content even at that level if you do find a group. AB seemed to have a heavy population, you could try there. I'm sure you'll find plenty of folks to level with.
    I'm a soloer at heart so I can't give good advice there.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    JediNightJediNight Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Hmm trying to download the trial for EQ2, but it keeps giving me an error in the station launcher :( Anywhere else to DL it?

JediNight on
  • Options
    SirsonSirson Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    JediNight wrote: »
    Hmm trying to download the trial for EQ2, but it keeps giving me an error in the station launcher :( Anywhere else to DL it?

Probably Fileplanet? Not sure. I'm playing on Antonica Bayle right now, one of the busier servers. Char name is Hertu. Shoot me some tells if you have any questions about the game. Although if you have Illidain on farm this stuff is going to be pretty easy for you to figure out :P I only got as far as raiding Kharazan and SSC/TK a billion times.

Sirson on
  • Options
    JediNightJediNight Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Is there an EQ2 forum that still has a lot of discussion anywhere? Like Allakhazam or something maybe? I have a lot of questions about each of the classes, as EQ2 has a lot of ones that seem almost identical and I wanted to know the differences. (2 Enchanters? 3 Rogue classes? Monks can stealth? 0_o)

The trial I did Illusionist and I started a Coercer now as well and was wondering how each one stacked up for example. Do the pet charms get longer for Coercer, and do I have to worry about the pet eating me every time it breaks, or is there a Dictate spell at higher levels thats permanent until it dies?

JediNight on
  • Options
    NisiNisi Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    eq2flames.com

Nisi on
  • Options
    GanluanGanluan Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    JediNight wrote: »
    Is there an EQ2 forum that still has a lot of discussion anywhere? Like Allakhazam or something maybe? I have a lot of questions about each of the classes, as EQ2 has a lot of ones that seem almost identical and I wanted to know the differences. (2 Enchanters? 3 Rogue classes? Monks can stealth? 0_o)

The trial I did Illusionist and I started a Coercer now as well and was wondering how each one stacked up for example. Do the pet charms get longer for Coercer, and do I have to worry about the pet eating me every time it breaks, or is there a Dictate spell at higher levels thats permanent until it dies?

Aside from eq2flames, the official forums are usually fairly active.

Ganluan on