As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[RADlands] Version 2.0 released; I for one welcome our new percentile overlords.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't think that's true.
    I thought the second half got good as soon as they had the fight where they stopped the moon.

And even before that I didn't think it was boring.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yea, it's cool guys, it's not gonna become Gurren-Langan: The West Wing.

Although
    I found it really fascinating the idea of having city run by a bunch guys that are just good at piloting giant robots.

NeoToma on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    NeoToma wrote: »
    Yea, it's cool guys, it's not gonna become Gurren-Langan: The West Wing.

Well

it will for a few episodes.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Probably no update until the next thread.

Something I've been toying with/preparing for the next game:

[100% Core Rules]

Rolling:
    Whenever you are attempting something that has a chance of failing or is important enough to the narrative to necessitate a roll, roll d% (a pair of d10s). If you roll under your appropriate skill (after modifiers have been applied to it), you succeed. If you do not roll under it, you fail.

Skills:
    A character is made up of Skills, rated from 0% to 100%. Each Skill represents some talent or training your character has, for instance “Gymnastic training”, “Skilled Hunter”, “Classically Trained Pianist”, or “Physical Engineering”. Whenever attempting an action that would require a roll, you are attempting to roll under your most relevant skill, with modifiers, as appropriate. You have 100% to spend among your Skills and Traits. Over time, the GM may hand out %s for you to spend on improving your character.

Sample Modifiers:
    Opponent is Defending (Aware and Able to Move): -(½ Opponent’s Relevant Skill)
    Easy Action/Minor Plot Effect: +40%
    Simple Action/Low Plot Effect: +20%
    Normal Action/Medium Plot Effect: +0%
    Difficult Action/High Plot Effect: -20%
    Extremely Difficult Action/Massive Plot Effect: -40%
    GM Favoritism: -10% to +10%
    Skill is Absurdly Appropriate: +10%
    Skill is Appropriate: +0%
    Skill is Only Somewhat Applicable: -10%
    Skill is Barely Related: -30%
    Skill is Barely Related, but Player Rationalized It Really Well: -20%
    Attacking Physically in Melee: +40%
    Attacking Physically at Close Range: +20%
    Attacking Physically at a Distance: -10%/100 Feet
    Physical Target has Cover: -10% to -60%
    Aiming a Physical Attack: +5%/Misc. Action Spent
    Darkness/Low Visibility (as Applicable): -5% to -50%
    Backed Up by Allies in Social Situation: +15%
    Came Prepared/Took Your Time: +10%/Extra Hour (Max +50%)
    Trait Applies: + or -5% to 20% (Not Always Equal to Trait Price)
    Equipment Quality (as Applicable): -40% to +60%

Traits:
    Traits are certain qualities that set your character apart from others, either positively or negatively. Traits are not rated, but may come up in play, providing either a bonus or penalty as the GM sees fit for the situation. Traits cost either 5%, 10%, 15%, or 20%, depending on how widely they apply, or how potent they are. If a Trait would be more of a detriment than a benefit, its price becomes a negative, giving the player back a number of %s equal to its price. A negative trait may still occasionally provide some benefit or bonus (in the same way a normal Trait may occasionally inflict a penalty) but if it would usually be a detriment, it is negative trait.

Note that some traits may provide bonuses or penalties to things other than rolls. For instance, Claws [5%] might provide a bonus to the Stress you deal with an attack, while Tough [10%] might provide a penalty to Stress inflicted on you by an opponent.
    Sample Traits:
    Keen Eyesight [5%]
    Attractive [5%]
    Military Rank [5%]
    Wealthy [10%]
    Flight [15%]
    Laser Vision [10%]
    Deaf [-5%]
    Blind [-15%]
    Paraplegic [-20%]
    Cowardly [-5%]
    Steady Hands [5%]
    Underworld Ties [5%]
    Chosen One of Bara’Teht [20%]
    Bilingual [5%]

Stress, Critical, and Wounds:
    Every character has a Stress rating and a Critical rating.

Your Stress, rated from 0% to 100%, represents all the troublesome little things that could upset your ability to function – fear, uncertainty, minor injuries, and the like. You take your Stress rating as a penalty to all skills, and your opponent applies it as a bonus to his Critical rating when attacking you, making you more prone to Critical Hits. You may Rest in conflict to lower your Stress, and your Stress resets to 0% after you’ve rested for a half an hour or so out of conflict.

Your Critical, also rated from 0% to 100%, and starting at a default of 1%, represents your inherent ability to get in lucky shots when attacking in conflict. After an attack hits and you apply the Stress from the attack, you may roll a second d% against your Critical rating. If you roll under or equal to your Critical, the attack is a Critical Hit. When subjected to a Critical Hit a character takes, double the normal Stress, gains one Wound (see below) and is Done. A Done character can take no action that would require a roll, and must rest until his Stress returns to 0%.

A Wound is essentially a negative Trait you do not gain points for. The severity and nature of the Wound is largely decided by the GM, as informed by the type of attack, and the amount of Stress the attack would have inflicted. Examples include a lost eye from a knife fight, a loss of social standing from an argument with the duke, or a phobia gained from delving too deep into things one should not delve into. In general, very few attacks would leave a character with a -20% Wound. Wounds do not go away, and can only be removed with time and spent %s.

Conflict:
    Some problems require more prolonged attention to overcome, and that is where conflict comes in. Conflict could be anything from a heated debate, a chess match, or a good, old-fashioned fist fight. During conflict, you go around the table, each player, and the GM, acting in turn until the conflict is resolved.

In conflict, you may do any one of these actions on your “turn”.
    [Attack] Attacking could mean anything from delivering a well-reasoned argument, to actually punching a man in the face. Either way, you roll against your most appropriate skill. If your opponent is aware and able to maneuver (physically or otherwise) you suffer an “Opposed” penalty, equal to ½ his most relevant skill, along with any other bonuses and penalties the attack may necessitate. If you succeed, your target gains Stress equal to ¼ your relevant skill, and you may make a Critical roll (see above).
    [Aid] By spending your “turn” helping another character, you may grant them a bonus to their roll equal to ¼ your relevant skill.
    [Rest] You may spend your turn resting and calming yourself down. You must be out of the direct conflict (behind cover, on the bench, etc.). You may lower your Stress (see below) by 10%.
    [Misc.] Performing any involved, prolonged task that does not fall under one of the other categories is considered a “Misc.” action. This can be anything from trying to unlock a door during a gunfight, attempting to hotwire a jeep while your allies distract the guard, or doing interpretative dance whilst everyone else is attempting to murder each other.
    [Move] In general, you can move freely, without it interfering with your ability to take other actions – turns are fairly nebulous in their length, and running across a room to attack an enemy, or ducking behind cover, don’t necessitate a full turn’s worth of activity. Particularly long distances, or particularly difficult terrain, however, may require you to take a “Move” action. Exceptionally troublesome terrain may even require a roll against an appropriate skill.

[100% Optional Rules]

Spotlight:
    Characters may have additional rating called Spotlight. Spotlight, rated from 0% to 100%, represents how well your character has been playing to the crowd, hamming it up, or creating a genuine sense of character. Simply; do interesting and entertaining things that fit your character, gain Spotlight. Do uninteresting things, or act out of character, and you may lose Spotlight.

Your Spotlight allows you to sway the course of the plot, even more so than you can normally using your characters actions – with Spotlight, you can make vast, sweeping edits to current scenes, change situations entirely, and even save yourself from certain death.

To use your Spotlight, simply declare you are doing so, state your desired effect or changes, and roll d%. You may do this at any time, even if it is not your turn. If you roll under your Spotlight (modified by the audacity of what you’re attempting to change), you succeed, and your proposed changes come into existence. If you fail, nothing happens. Either way, your Spotlight is reset to 0%.

Sample Spotlight Modifiers:
    Affects NPC or Another Unwilling Character: -(½ Target’s Highest Skill+Spotlight)
    Easily Explained/Minor Plot Effect: +40%
    Not Impossible to Explain/Low Plot Effect: +20%
    Unusual, but Not Absurd/Medium Plot Effect: +0%
    Out of Left Field/High Plot Effect: -20%
    Deus Ex Machina/Massive Plot Effect: -40%
    Introduces New Character: -20%
    Introduces New Characters: -40%
    Changes Tone or Rules of the Setting: -30%
    GM Favor: -40% to +40%
    Reasonable Extension of Skill: +½ Skill
    Resurrection: -10% (but see, Explicability modifiers)
    Sudden Skill or Trait “Reveal”: -20% (Skill or Trait must be paid for after the fact).
    Player Support: +(Player’s Donated Spotlight)
    Sample Spotlight Gains/Loses:
    Players or GM Forced to Leave out of Boredom/Disgust: -20%
    Long-Winded, Boring Action: -10%
    Mildly Entertaining Action: +5%
    Very Entertaining Action: +10%
    Genuine Character Development: +10%
    Audible Gasp/Expletive from Someone at Table: +5%
    Standing Ovation by Players/GM: +20%

Lethality:
    Certain weapons (guns, swords, grenades, claws, etc.) may have a Lethality rating, from 1% to 20%, as determined by the GM. When you hit with such a weapon, compare your Critical roll to both your Critical rating, and your Lethality rating. If you roll below both, you kill, not Wound, the target.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Next game?

We're not even half-way through this one!

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Guess I've got

Brain Problems

DE?AD on
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Looks pretty nice, I've always been a fan of systems that have things like your "traits", that is, abilities that have no direct, dependable mechanical value but instead offer fluid benefits, roleplaying opportunities, etc.

The spotlight gains/losses table is amusing.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    It's been something kicked around. Looks like he's done some good work since we last spoke of it.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    It's basically everything RADLands 100% does, boiled down to run faster.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well.....now we gotta burn through another thread before we get the precious, precious update.

Gog daaaaaaammmmmmn!

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    SO BORING
    but but it made a lot of...
    WHY YOU SO BORING
    QUIT BORING EVERYONE

NeoToma on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    man just update in this one and repost it in the new one, when it comes

:x

making me wait

Raneados on
  • Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    come on rane

we can do this

we can shitpost every thirty seconds till we hit 100

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    fert

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    feeerrrrrrt

VALVEjunkie on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Everypost i make is already a shitpost

NeoToma on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    my posts are the shitpostiest!

Raneados on
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    4/26 shitpost erry' day

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i'm not comfortable with all this, I am going to stop and hope de?ad posts the update and stops making me cry

Raneados on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Rane has been judged

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    dubh i take everything you say as a harbinger of doom, these days

and now: D:

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    oh god it's even worse because now he's not posting

oh god how bad did i fuck my rolls?

SO BAD right

Raneados on
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    oh wow this thread survived the night

Squall on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    NeoToma wrote: »
    SO BORING
    but but it made a lot of...
    WHY YOU SO BORING
    QUIT BORING EVERYONE

This applies to all my speeches, ever.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    blah blah blah new world order blah blah blah it is inevitable blah blah blah join me and realize your destiny blah blah blah let's make out blah blah blah

Squall on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Basically.

DE?AD what penalties do I get from the eyeliner? And what are the actual stats for the Apache?

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    things are pretty fucked today with finals and such, so if I'm not online to make the new thread I've uploaded the newest version of the OP on the wiki

Squall on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Probably no update until the next thread.

Something I've been toying with/preparing for the next game:

[100% Core Rules]

Rolling:
    Whenever you are attempting something that has a chance of failing or is important enough to the narrative to necessitate a roll, roll d% (a pair of d10s). If you roll under your appropriate skill (after modifiers have been applied to it), you succeed. If you do not roll under it, you fail.

Skills:
    A character is made up of Skills, rated from 0% to 100%. Each Skill represents some talent or training your character has, for instance “Gymnastic training”, “Skilled Hunter”, “Classically Trained Pianist”, or “Physical Engineering”. Whenever attempting an action that would require a roll, you are attempting to roll under your most relevant skill, with modifiers, as appropriate. You have 100% to spend among your Skills and Traits. Over time, the GM may hand out %s for you to spend on improving your character.

Sample Modifiers:
    Opponent is Defending (Aware and Able to Move): -(½ Opponent’s Relevant Skill)
    Easy Action/Minor Plot Effect: +40%
    Simple Action/Low Plot Effect: +20%
    Normal Action/Medium Plot Effect: +0%
    Difficult Action/High Plot Effect: -20%
    Extremely Difficult Action/Massive Plot Effect: -40%
    GM Favoritism: -10% to +10%
    Skill is Absurdly Appropriate: +10%
    Skill is Appropriate: +0%
    Skill is Only Somewhat Applicable: -10%
    Skill is Barely Related: -30%
    Skill is Barely Related, but Player Rationalized It Really Well: -20%
    Attacking Physically in Melee: +40%
    Attacking Physically at Close Range: +20%
    Attacking Physically at a Distance: -10%/100 Feet
    Physical Target has Cover: -10% to -60%
    Aiming a Physical Attack: +5%/Misc. Action Spent
    Darkness/Low Visibility (as Applicable): -5% to -50%
    Backed Up by Allies in Social Situation: +15%
    Came Prepared/Took Your Time: +10%/Extra Hour (Max +50%)
    Trait Applies: + or -5% to 20% (Not Always Equal to Trait Price)
    Equipment Quality (as Applicable): -40% to +60%

Traits:
    Traits are certain qualities that set your character apart from others, either positively or negatively. Traits are not rated, but may come up in play, providing either a bonus or penalty as the GM sees fit for the situation. Traits cost either 5%, 10%, 15%, or 20%, depending on how widely they apply, or how potent they are. If a Trait would be more of a detriment than a benefit, its price becomes a negative, giving the player back a number of %s equal to its price. A negative trait may still occasionally provide some benefit or bonus (in the same way a normal Trait may occasionally inflict a penalty) but if it would usually be a detriment, it is negative trait.

Note that some traits may provide bonuses or penalties to things other than rolls. For instance, Claws [5%] might provide a bonus to the Stress you deal with an attack, while Tough [10%] might provide a penalty to Stress inflicted on you by an opponent.
    Sample Traits:
    Keen Eyesight [5%]
    Attractive [5%]
    Military Rank [5%]
    Wealthy [10%]
    Flight [15%]
    Laser Vision [10%]
    Deaf [-5%]
    Blind [-15%]
    Paraplegic [-20%]
    Cowardly [-5%]
    Steady Hands [5%]
    Underworld Ties [5%]
    Chosen One of Bara’Teht [20%]
    Bilingual [5%]

Stress, Critical, and Wounds:
    Every character has a Stress rating and a Critical rating.

Your Stress, rated from 0% to 100%, represents all the troublesome little things that could upset your ability to function – fear, uncertainty, minor injuries, and the like. You take your Stress rating as a penalty to all skills, and your opponent applies it as a bonus to his Critical rating when attacking you, making you more prone to Critical Hits. You may Rest in conflict to lower your Stress, and your Stress resets to 0% after you’ve rested for a half an hour or so out of conflict.

Your Critical, also rated from 0% to 100%, and starting at a default of 1%, represents your inherent ability to get in lucky shots when attacking in conflict. After an attack hits and you apply the Stress from the attack, you may roll a second d% against your Critical rating. If you roll under or equal to your Critical, the attack is a Critical Hit. When subjected to a Critical Hit a character takes, double the normal Stress, gains one Wound (see below) and is Done. A Done character can take no action that would require a roll, and must rest until his Stress returns to 0%.

A Wound is essentially a negative Trait you do not gain points for. The severity and nature of the Wound is largely decided by the GM, as informed by the type of attack, and the amount of Stress the attack would have inflicted. Examples include a lost eye from a knife fight, a loss of social standing from an argument with the duke, or a phobia gained from delving too deep into things one should not delve into. In general, very few attacks would leave a character with a -20% Wound. Wounds do not go away, and can only be removed with time and spent %s.

Conflict:
    Some problems require more prolonged attention to overcome, and that is where conflict comes in. Conflict could be anything from a heated debate, a chess match, or a good, old-fashioned fist fight. During conflict, you go around the table, each player, and the GM, acting in turn until the conflict is resolved.

In conflict, you may do any one of these actions on your “turn”.
    [Attack] Attacking could mean anything from delivering a well-reasoned argument, to actually punching a man in the face. Either way, you roll against your most appropriate skill. If your opponent is aware and able to maneuver (physically or otherwise) you suffer an “Opposed” penalty, equal to ½ his most relevant skill, along with any other bonuses and penalties the attack may necessitate. If you succeed, your target gains Stress equal to ¼ your relevant skill, and you may make a Critical roll (see above).
    [Aid] By spending your “turn” helping another character, you may grant them a bonus to their roll equal to ¼ your relevant skill.
    [Rest] You may spend your turn resting and calming yourself down. You must be out of the direct conflict (behind cover, on the bench, etc.). You may lower your Stress (see below) by 10%.
    [Misc.] Performing any involved, prolonged task that does not fall under one of the other categories is considered a “Misc.” action. This can be anything from trying to unlock a door during a gunfight, attempting to hotwire a jeep while your allies distract the guard, or doing interpretative dance whilst everyone else is attempting to murder each other.
    [Move] In general, you can move freely, without it interfering with your ability to take other actions – turns are fairly nebulous in their length, and running across a room to attack an enemy, or ducking behind cover, don’t necessitate a full turn’s worth of activity. Particularly long distances, or particularly difficult terrain, however, may require you to take a “Move” action. Exceptionally troublesome terrain may even require a roll against an appropriate skill.

[100% Optional Rules]

Spotlight:
    Characters may have additional rating called Spotlight. Spotlight, rated from 0% to 100%, represents how well your character has been playing to the crowd, hamming it up, or creating a genuine sense of character. Simply; do interesting and entertaining things that fit your character, gain Spotlight. Do uninteresting things, or act out of character, and you may lose Spotlight.

Your Spotlight allows you to sway the course of the plot, even more so than you can normally using your characters actions – with Spotlight, you can make vast, sweeping edits to current scenes, change situations entirely, and even save yourself from certain death.

To use your Spotlight, simply declare you are doing so, state your desired effect or changes, and roll d%. You may do this at any time, even if it is not your turn. If you roll under your Spotlight (modified by the audacity of what you’re attempting to change), you succeed, and your proposed changes come into existence. If you fail, nothing happens. Either way, your Spotlight is reset to 0%.

Sample Spotlight Modifiers:
    Affects NPC or Another Unwilling Character: -(½ Target’s Highest Skill+Spotlight)
    Easily Explained/Minor Plot Effect: +40%
    Not Impossible to Explain/Low Plot Effect: +20%
    Unusual, but Not Absurd/Medium Plot Effect: +0%
    Out of Left Field/High Plot Effect: -20%
    Deus Ex Machina/Massive Plot Effect: -40%
    Introduces New Character: -20%
    Introduces New Characters: -40%
    Changes Tone or Rules of the Setting: -30%
    GM Favor: -40% to +40%
    Reasonable Extension of Skill: +½ Skill
    Resurrection: -10% (but see, Explicability modifiers)
    Sudden Skill or Trait “Reveal”: -20% (Skill or Trait must be paid for after the fact).
    Player Support: +(Player’s Donated Spotlight)
    Sample Spotlight Gains/Loses:
    Players or GM Forced to Leave out of Boredom/Disgust: -20%
    Mildly Entertaining Action: +5%
    Very Entertaining Action: +10%
    Genuine Character Development: +10%
    Audible Gasp/Expletive from Someone at Table: +5%
    Standing Ovation by Players/GM: +20%

Lethality:
    Certain weapons (guns, swords, grenades, claws, etc.) may have a Lethality rating, from 1% to 20%, as determined by the GM. When you hit with such a weapon, compare your Critical roll to both your Critical rating, and your Lethality rating. If you roll below both, you kill, not Wound, the target.

Son of a biiiiiiiiiiitch

I'm really dying to see how Brogruop turns out. It took forever to pick up steam (our/my fault) but ever since 2.0 hit I've been really into it.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Also way to steal my campaign colors that you originally suggested anyway, DE?AD

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I presume DE?AD isn't revealing the setting for his next campaign yet for good reason.

probably because we'd all obsess over what kind of characters we'll make, and subsequently lose steam with RADlands (which I love so).

Squall on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Squall wrote: »
    I presume DE?AD isn't revealing the setting for his next campaign yet for good reason.

probably because we'd all obsess over what kind of characters we'll make, and subsequently lose steam with RADlands (which I love so).

This would definitely happen to me.

I think I actually like coming up with characters more than actually playing them most of the time.

I'm finally getting into a groove with Bro in these last few posts though. It's starting to feel more like my character and less like a shitty Jeff Bridges impression.

I think in the next campaign I'm gonna give up on trying to make another Speed and just come up with an original character.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I'm liking the vigor you're putting into your character now Speed, hopefully this social roll will get us somewhere

otherwise whoops time to tear shit up

hopefully Jimothy or Chet can do some decent damage, CRABBY can't do any with a hookshot, just potentially disable her

Squall on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    She should be RAD poisoned now.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    well, being a mutant supreme means she won't suffer from stress to [P], and only half to and [M]

but at least she'll be taking +10% stress every action

come to think of it, why isn't she poisoned? supremes can only have max stats of 75%

and there isn't any way to increase your RAD cap unless you have a Black card

edit: or if you're cecil

Squall on
  • Options
    Thor4242Thor4242 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You are now being introduced to one of two DM tricks:

1) NPC's who break the rules. It's only fair since in general NPC's fight outnumbered by at least a factor of 3.

--or--

2) The DM forgot. He does have four settings and a ton of characters to manage after all.

Thor4242 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Nah he made a very specific point of the fact that she was resisting RAD poison. It's purposeful.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, you guys are just 'fighting' her in an extremely uneffective manner.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Random thought:

I guess you could argue that it didn't actually ever come up, but Chet's a mutant and he's never felt compelled to obey or respect Marrisylda. It's possible that she's not actually a Mutant Supreme and that she's just very charismatic.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    well we're trying to end this peacefully instead of giving up at the first sign of trouble and stabbing the fuck out of everything :rotate:

Squall on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    That sure seems to be working out for you.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
This discussion has been closed.