Options

Wag your tail when you hear JAIL

2456718

Posts

  • Options
    PreciousBodilyFluidsPreciousBodilyFluids Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Wimble wrote: »
    was it...the bible

    Salvation lies within.

    PreciousBodilyFluids on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Wimble wrote: »
    was it...the bible

    Uh. no. I only got halfway through that.

    It was this book about the colonization of south africa and the dutch slave trade. This white dude got fucked up real bad when he tried to protect this black chick. They basically tied a big rock to his feet and his arms behind his back and then hung him by his wrists like that so both his shoulders dislocated.

    There was some other shit too but that part was pretty cool.

    Metalbourne on
  • Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The Geek wrote: »
    Here's the mail
    It never fails
    It makes me wanna wag my tail
    When it comes I wanna wail

    MAAAAAAAAAAAIIILLLLLL

    Is it bad that as soon as I saw this thread title, I was secretly hoping someone who starred on Blue's Clues had been arrested for some really nasty, depraved crime?

    Curly_Brace on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I remember one time in high school the guards fucked up on the prison count, so classes got canceled for the day and we just had to stay locked in our second period classrooms for the day until they double-checked the count.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Wimble wrote: »
    was it...the bible

    Uh. no. I only got halfway through that.

    It was this book about the colonization of south africa and the dutch slave trade. This white dude got fucked up real bad when he tried to protect this black chick. They basically tied a big rock to his feet and his arms behind his back and then hung him by his wrists like that so both his shoulders dislocated.

    There was some other shit too but that part was pretty cool.

    was his name..the jesus

    Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i grew up in a sorta small town

    so, i basically ran into two kinds of cops

    ones who were like "aw shucks" small town cops who didn't really give a shit about most things and had a very "well, they ain't hurtin' nobody" attitude. those guys were alright

    the flip side of it are the small-town cops who act like Farvre from Super Troopers and over-react to everything.

    like the one cop who, when i was arguing with him while drunk, stuck a taser in my face and screamed at me hysterically

    that guy needs some time off

    maybe some counseling

    Pony on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Wimble wrote: »
    Wimble wrote: »
    was it...the bible

    Uh. no. I only got halfway through that.

    It was this book about the colonization of south africa and the dutch slave trade. This white dude got fucked up real bad when he tried to protect this black chick. They basically tied a big rock to his feet and his arms behind his back and then hung him by his wrists like that so both his shoulders dislocated.

    There was some other shit too but that part was pretty cool.

    was his name..the jesus

    no he was white not hispanic

    Metalbourne on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I've talked to cops before. thats about it. still have their little business cards

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    every time i have had to deal with the RCMP, they've been polite, patient, considerate, and reasonable

    Pony on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The Geek wrote: »
    Here's the mail
    It never fails
    It makes me wanna wag my tail
    When it comes I wanna wail

    MAAAAAAAAAAAIIILLLLLL

    Is it bad that as soon as I saw this thread title, I was secretly hoping someone who starred on Blue's Clues had been arrested for some really nasty, depraved crime?

    No they're too busy doing

    shitty covers of songs I like

    okay that's actually not current at all but still.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Wimble wrote: »
    Wimble wrote: »
    was it...the bible

    Uh. no. I only got halfway through that.

    It was this book about the colonization of south africa and the dutch slave trade. This white dude got fucked up real bad when he tried to protect this black chick. They basically tied a big rock to his feet and his arms behind his back and then hung him by his wrists like that so both his shoulders dislocated.

    There was some other shit too but that part was pretty cool.

    was his name..the jesus

    no he was white not hispanic

    hispanic?! boy, you done need some good old fashunned lernen'

    Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    is this a fuck tha police thread yet?

    babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    the Ontario Provincial Police are giant cockfucks.

    basically they're only job is to pull people over on the highway and harass them for things

    they're like if State Troopers had less power and responsibility but even more inflated egos

    fucking hate those guys

    Pony on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    is this a fuck tha police thread yet?

    Thanatos has to post in it to make it official.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    is this a fuck tha police thread yet?

    I hoped it gets locked before it even comes close to reaching that point.

    Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    every time i have had to deal with the RCMP, they've been polite, patient, considerate, and reasonable

    Same! I'm quite fond of them.

    Kochikens on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kochikens wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    every time i have had to deal with the RCMP, they've been polite, patient, considerate, and reasonable

    Same! I'm quite fond of them.

    I print a lot of business cards for the RCMP here. They're all decent dudes from what I've seen.

    babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The only interaction I've ever had with a police officer was when one mistook me for the person who called about a domestic dispute because I was outside of the person's house shoveling my car out of the snow.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'll tell you what, though, I would hate to be a cop, and tip my hat to anybody willing to do that job. Because let me tell you, we need those people, and the shit they see over the course of their careers nobody should have to deal with.

    babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    MHYoshimitzuMHYoshimitzu Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have never been stopped by the police, for any reason

    There are times where I've passed cops and should have been stopped, but wasn't

    No, the things that get people in trouble in Philly are parking tickets, at least for me

    Got a $75 ticket for parking too close to a fire hydrant, which isn't too bad, considering the parking authority gives tickets to people while they are parallel parking into spots you can't park in, not telling them about it until after they've printed the ticket out

    But I've never been in jail or arrested so what do I have to complain about

    MHYoshimitzu on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    everything I know about the RCMP comes from Due South

    I feel this is a fair depiction of them

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    everything I know about the RCMP comes from Due South

    I feel this is a fair depiction of them

    yeah I'd say that's about right.

    babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    everything I know about the RCMP comes from Due South

    I feel this is a fair depiction of them

    That is the best fucking show, I love Paul Gross. Are they releasing Gunless in America??

    Kochikens on
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    everything I know about the RCMP comes from Due South

    I feel this is a fair depiction of them

    This is all I know about them:

    DoRightCast.JPG

    VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Rap Culture

    Crape Ultur

    GRMike on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Due South was the best thing

    Usagi on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i don't drive

    but i've been in the vehicles of friends who have been yoinked over by the police for various things

    local cops? they tend to be reasonable

    OPP always over-react. they treat everyone like they have a gun and are possibly fleeing a meth deal. they're awful.

    a buddy of mine got pulled over by them for speeding. He was, in fact, speeding, and totally deserved to get pulled over and given a ticket.

    now, usually, if you've not got any speeding tickets on record, you can sometimes "haggle down" a cop into giving you a smaller ticket and a warning. this is a thing cops often do, they'll say you were only 10 over instead of 20 over and give you a warning. you'll still get a ticket, but it's more of a "lesson" than getting reamed in the ass for half a grand.

    so, my buddy was trying that. the OPP cocksucker, not only was he not going to play ball, he was insulted at the idea of anyone trying to negotiate and so he actually increased the supposed speed we were pulled over for. my buddy was like "what the fuck, you can't do that." and the OPP was like "OH YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO?"

    and we both had to get out of the car, and him and his partner frisked and cuffed us, and when i was like "what're we even being arrested for?" he was like "shut the fuck up" and slammed my head into the hood of the car, breaking my glasses and busting my eyebrow open.

    then we sat in the back of their car for half an hour, while they basically sat outside and took a break, made some phone calls, and had a good laugh.

    then they let us go, and gave my buddy a ticket.

    i freaked out, made a bunch of phone calls, threatened to sue, etc.

    got a formal apology letter for their conduct, promises that the "situation would be examined" etc.

    the reality is i haven't got the money to sue them and it'd be me and my buddy (who was legit speeding) against the word of two "officers of the law" and we'd lose

    so

    fuck the OPP, that's not even the only incident i have of them being cocksuckers

    Pony on
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    i don't drive

    but i've been in the vehicles of friends who have been yoinked over by the police for various things

    local cops? they tend to be reasonable

    OPP always over-react. they treat everyone like they have a gun and are possibly fleeing a meth deal. they're awful.

    a buddy of mine got pulled over by them for speeding. He was, in fact, speeding, and totally deserved to get pulled over and given a ticket.

    now, usually, if you've not got any speeding tickets on record, you can sometimes "haggle down" a cop into giving you a smaller ticket and a warning. this is a thing cops often do, they'll say you were only 10 over instead of 20 over and give you a warning. you'll still get a ticket, but it's more of a "lesson" than getting reamed in the ass for half a grand.

    so, my buddy was trying that. the OPP cocksucker, not only was he not going to play ball, he was insulted at the idea of anyone trying to negotiate and so he actually increased the supposed speed we were pulled over for. my buddy was like "what the fuck, you can't do that." and the OPP was like "OH YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO?"

    and we both had to get out of the car, and him and his partner frisked and cuffed us, and when i was like "what're we even being arrested for?" he was like "shut the fuck up" and slammed my head into the hood of the car, breaking my glasses and busting my eyebrow open.

    then we sat in the back of their car for half an hour, while they basically sat outside and took a break, made some phone calls, and had a good laugh.

    then they let us go, and gave my buddy a ticket.

    i freaked out, made a bunch of phone calls, threatened to sue, etc.

    got a formal apology letter for their conduct, promises that the "situation would be examined" etc.

    the reality is i haven't got the money to sue them and it'd be me and my buddy (who was legit speeding) against the word of two "officers of the law" and we'd lose

    so

    fuck the OPP, that's not even the only incident i have of them being cocksuckers

    They don't have dashboard cams?

    VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    so pony what you're saying is

    you're not down with OPP

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xGuGSDsDrM

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The last time I interacted with a cop was fun.

    I was walking home at like two in the morning, and I was 17 at the time so lol curfew.

    Cop car drives by, I figure they'll just ignore me. I'm minding my own business.

    Nope.

    Car pulls a u-turn. Dude steps out of his car with his gun drawn, tells me to drop to my knees and put my hands behind my head. I'm in full on "holy shit what the fuck" mode by this point.

    So he pulls me up, pats me down, asks me for ID. I give it to him. He asks where I was coming from, where I was going, etc.

    Eventually tells me that I'm free to go. Says they were looking for some escaped con that was hanging out in the area wearing a black hoodie. Now, the hoodie I was wearing at the time was a bright green and it was a well lit area.

    I was kinda pissed after the fact.

    Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    i don't drive

    but i've been in the vehicles of friends who have been yoinked over by the police for various things

    local cops? they tend to be reasonable

    OPP always over-react. they treat everyone like they have a gun and are possibly fleeing a meth deal. they're awful.

    a buddy of mine got pulled over by them for speeding. He was, in fact, speeding, and totally deserved to get pulled over and given a ticket.

    now, usually, if you've not got any speeding tickets on record, you can sometimes "haggle down" a cop into giving you a smaller ticket and a warning. this is a thing cops often do, they'll say you were only 10 over instead of 20 over and give you a warning. you'll still get a ticket, but it's more of a "lesson" than getting reamed in the ass for half a grand.

    so, my buddy was trying that. the OPP cocksucker, not only was he not going to play ball, he was insulted at the idea of anyone trying to negotiate and so he actually increased the supposed speed we were pulled over for. my buddy was like "what the fuck, you can't do that." and the OPP was like "OH YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO?"

    and we both had to get out of the car, and him and his partner frisked and cuffed us, and when i was like "what're we even being arrested for?" he was like "shut the fuck up" and slammed my head into the hood of the car, breaking my glasses and busting my eyebrow open.

    then we sat in the back of their car for half an hour, while they basically sat outside and took a break, made some phone calls, and had a good laugh.

    then they let us go, and gave my buddy a ticket.

    i freaked out, made a bunch of phone calls, threatened to sue, etc.

    got a formal apology letter for their conduct, promises that the "situation would be examined" etc.

    the reality is i haven't got the money to sue them and it'd be me and my buddy (who was legit speeding) against the word of two "officers of the law" and we'd lose

    so

    fuck the OPP, that's not even the only incident i have of them being cocksuckers

    They don't have dashboard cams?

    They probably do!

    I wasn't willing to waste the time and money trying to sue them over it, though, because I'm sure something would happen to that dashboard cam footage or they'd be able to manipulate it to show us being monsters or something.

    All police on all levels have a culture of ass-covering, no matter what. They're worse than the Catholic Church for this shit. The OPP is especially bad for it.

    Pony on
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Would a person from Spain be considered white or Hispanic in the US?

    Platy on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    there was one time a local cop made me laugh pretty hard

    i was walking along, minding my own, and this cop car pulls over and two cops get out

    they walk up to me, one dude asks me for my ID, asks me where i am going, where i am coming from, etc.

    gives me the business

    i co-operate, and then when i can get a word in edgewise i ask what this is about

    and he's like "oh, my partner was trying to say i was racist so i decided to harass some well-dressed white guy not doing anything to show i am not"

    then they laughed, and apparently my expression was pretty funny because they looked at me and completely lost it

    then got in their car and drove away

    i laughed about it after i stopped being confused

    Pony on
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    there was one time a local cop made me laugh pretty hard

    i was walking along, minding my own, and this cop car pulls over and two cops get out

    they walk up to me, one dude asks me for my ID, asks me where i am going, where i am coming from, etc.

    gives me the business

    i co-operate, and then when i can get a word in edgewise i ask what this is about

    and he's like "oh, my partner was trying to say i was racist so i decided to harass some well-dressed white guy not doing anything to show i am not"

    then they laughed, and apparently my expression was pretty funny because they looked at me and completely lost it

    then got in their car and drove away

    i laughed about it after i stopped being confused

    hahahahaha that's an awesome story right there.

    babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Would a person from Spain be considered white or Hispanic in the US?

    probably mexican

    Metalbourne on
  • Options
    Wedge BiggsWedge Biggs Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Would a person from Spain be considered white or Hispanic in the US?

    probably mexican

    No, terrorist.

    Wedge Biggs on
    I ain't never crossed a man who didn't deserve it. - Artis Ivey Jr.
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I was hanging out in a parked car with some friends who were smoking the reefers (incredibly dumb, but those are the friends I have)

    police car pulls up, cop gets out, comes up to the window, window comes down, he immediately says "Okay guys, you know what you're up to in here, I know what you're up to in here, anyone wanna just cooperate and hand over your pot so I don't have to search you?"

    everyone feels that is pretty reasonable, two guys hand over what they've got on them, one guy says he doesn't have anything, I say I don't smoke and everyone backs me up on it

    he takes our IDs just to make sure nothing's up

    comes back, hands back everyone's ID, except for mine

    just gives me a glare
    "So buddy, why didn't you feel like tellin' me you had a warrant out for assault?"

    I'm all "uhhhhhh", everyone shoots me a look
    He starts laughing, "Nah man, I'm just messing with you, you kids get outta here and stay outta trouble"

    and that was that

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I was hanging out in a parked car with some friends who were smoking the reefers (incredibly dumb, but those are the friends I have)

    police car pulls up, cop gets out, comes up to the window, window comes down, he immediately says "Okay guys, you know what you're up to in here, I know what you're up to in here, anyone wanna just cooperate and hand over your pot so I don't have to search you?"

    everyone feels that is pretty reasonable, two guys hand over what they've got on them, one guy says he doesn't have anything, I say I don't smoke and everyone backs me up on it

    he takes our IDs just to make sure nothing's up

    comes back, hands back everyone's ID, except for mine

    just gives me a glare
    "So buddy, why didn't you feel like tellin' me you had a warrant out for assault?"

    I'm all "uhhhhhh", everyone shoots me a look
    He starts laughing, "Nah man, I'm just messing with you, you kids get outta here and stay outta trouble"

    and that was that

    oh god cops love this joke

    i've had this done to me, except replace "warrant for assault" with "registered sex offender"

    Pony on
  • Options
    DragonicityDragonicity Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    And the cop proceeded to smoke all your friends reefers and end his night with a late night munchy raid at the nearest truck stop.

    Dragonicity on
Sign In or Register to comment.