Options

Wag your tail when you hear JAIL

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Stale wrote: »
    Pretty sure I have a bench warrant in Indiana

never paid a speeding ticket from like, 5 years ago.

Meh, at least you'll never have to pay it.

Why?

Because there's no reason to ever come back to Indiana because there's nothing here.

The only reason I was speeding was to leave

Okay yes I can understand and fully endorse this course of action.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Why?

Because there's no reason to ever come back to Indiana because there's nothing here.

Could be worse, could have been New Jersey

Hunter on
  • Options
    Wedge BiggsWedge Biggs Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Weaver wrote: »
    the term is long pork

He ate kids. They're short. Short-pork.

Wedge Biggs on
    I ain't never crossed a man who didn't deserve it. - Artis Ivey Jr.
  • Options
    John MatrixJohn Matrix Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Heyyyyy, Indiana's okay. Bloomington in particular is a little corner of paradise.

John Matrix on
  • Options
    beefbeef Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    11 Jurors , 1 Judge, 1/2 a chance

There are 12 jurors on a jury.

That's as many as 1 dozen.

And that's terrible.

beef on
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Heyyyyy, Indiana's okay. Bloomington in particular is a little corner of paradise.

Bloomington has great shows and great food.

But I wouldn't want to live there for any other reason than to go to school.

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hunter wrote: »

Why?

I almost had to go to Jersey for a wedding in May.

A wedding on a boat. In Jersey.

Luckily it's during a hand-off at the end of a dev cycle. Sorry dear, have to work.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010

This was Evansville.

Evansville

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    So, how much salad do you think Jigrah tossed in the slammer?

tossed more salad than a sick pet rabbit

Tossed more salad than a sea sick vegan

tossed more salad than a family steakhouse

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Why?

I almost had to go to Jersey for a wedding in May.

A wedding on a boat. In Jersey.

Luckily it's during a hand-off at the end of a dev cycle. Sorry dear, have to work.

But you missed out hanging around fine gentlemen like these guys

guido-beach.jpg

Hunter on
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't think I've had a reason to talk to a police officer on duty in my whole life

My friend was dating a cop for a while though, he seemed like a cool guy

Actually no, I guess I've spoken to cops when they're doing pulling people over for random breath testing, but I'm not sure that really counts

Ten on
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Indiana is ok.

Just gotta be over 21 and know when to leave.

THEPAIN73 on
    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    edited April 2010

This was Evansville.

Evansville

Oh my god I'm so sorry.

If it makes you feel better, I lived in Kokomo my entire life before moving to West Lafayette.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/12/08/towns-ten-economy-forbeslife-cx_mw_1209dying_slide_9.html

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Hes on the website for my cities police department, appearently his real name is Detective Lt. John Ross.

Thats not as cool.

Is there a picture of the five coats

Because I still can't believe that

hes on this page but hes just wearing a normal shirt. I swear to god a few years ago everyone in the station was calling him Five Coats and when I talked to him on the phone he spoke in the third person. Maybe he just does that to kids (I was in High School at the time) to have some fun with them

He spoke in the third person?

Christ this dude is the best cop in the world

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I got stop-searched a few times at train stations during "security threats" such as the immediate aftermath of the London bomings

I'm sure they only did it because I look less likely to try and bite their noses off compared to the other residents of Carlisle

I basically don't have much personal experience with the police

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ohh I didn't live there.

Hell no.

I was visiting. Saw my first baseball game there. Was struck by my first baseball there.

This was also my LAST baseball game.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    gonna make a movie about five coats

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I live in the best part of Indiana, the part thats basically a Chicago suburb

Bucketman on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

Charles Bronson is...

FIVE COATS!

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The Geek wrote: »
    Here's the mail
    It never fails
    It makes me wanna wag my tail
    When it comes I wanna wail

MAAAAAAAAAAAIIILLLLLL

I love you Geek

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010

convo with hollywood:

it's about a guy that wears five coats you see!

uh huh

and he wears them!

ok

it's great!

get out

THEPAIN73 on
  • Options
    DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have never been stopped by the police, for any reason

There are times where I've passed cops and should have been stopped, but wasn't

No, the things that get people in trouble in Philly are parking tickets, at least for me

Got a $75 ticket for parking too close to a fire hydrant, which isn't too bad, considering the parking authority gives tickets to people while they are parallel parking into spots you can't park in, not telling them about it until after they've printed the ticket out

But I've never been in jail or arrested so what do I have to complain about

That, and being total douchebags who start fights over a lousy fucking football/baseball team

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    THEPAIN73 wrote: »

convo with hollywood:

it's about a guy that wears five coats you see!

uh huh

and he wears them!

ok

it's great!

get out

well without the talking piece of pie, my pitch doesn't work

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010

This was Evansville.

Evansville

Dayum.

John Matrix on
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I spent 8 drunken hours in a holding cell. I watched ESPN and even the first part of some big college football game before the silly goose jail person switched it to CMT. That was punishment enough.

Mulletude on
    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i forgot TLB

the pie is key

my bad

THEPAIN73 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

This was Evansville.

Evansville

Oh my god I'm so sorry.

If it makes you feel better, I lived in Kokomo my entire life before moving to West Lafayette.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/12/08/towns-ten-economy-forbeslife-cx_mw_1209dying_slide_9.html

I know we've already discussed this, but I used to live in Kokomo, too, and it has gone quite a bit downhill. My parents still live there and are sort of okay with it. But where you moved to indicates that you go to that other school. Hmmmm.

John Matrix on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I got pulled over the other day for doing 68 in what I thought was a 60 zone but was actually a 50. I assumed he had somewhere to be so I kept switching lanes to get out of his way before I realized I was the one he was after.

I pulled over and apologized, saying I thought I was getting out of his way. He chuckled and took my license and registration. Asked if I knew why he was pulling me over. "No" I said. He told me my speed and as he said it the actual speed limit of the area dawned on me, and I apologized and told him about my confusion. He went and rant he plate and my license and came back and said "Watch your speed, ok? Most guys wouldn't call this a warning and that's like a $350 ticket because this is a school zone."

I like the cops I meet.

What fucking school zone has a 50 mph speed limit?

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    MorgensternMorgenstern ICH BIN DER PESTVOGEL DU KAMPFAFFE!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    My only run in with cops involve speeding tickets. They've always been rather nice about it.

Morgenstern on
    “Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.” - Loren Eiseley
  • Options
    MorgensternMorgenstern ICH BIN DER PESTVOGEL DU KAMPFAFFE!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dislexic wrote: »
    I got pulled over the other day for doing 68 in what I thought was a 60 zone but was actually a 50. I assumed he had somewhere to be so I kept switching lanes to get out of his way before I realized I was the one he was after.

I pulled over and apologized, saying I thought I was getting out of his way. He chuckled and took my license and registration. Asked if I knew why he was pulling me over. "No" I said. He told me my speed and as he said it the actual speed limit of the area dawned on me, and I apologized and told him about my confusion. He went and rant he plate and my license and came back and said "Watch your speed, ok? Most guys wouldn't call this a warning and that's like a $350 ticket because this is a school zone."

I like the cops I meet.

Racing school.

Morgenstern on
    “Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.” - Loren Eiseley
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited April 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Yea, but most schools zones are below 50 km/h.

They're usually 30 km/h.

Morgenstern on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

I like the cops I meet.

kilometres.

It's kilometers

It's hard enough to get Americans to accept metric units without spelling them all frenchy.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

I like the cops I meet.

kilometres.

It's kilometers

It's hard enough to get Americans to accept metric units without spelling them all frenchy.

No, it's kilometres.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    My only extended interaction with the police was in second grade when my afterschool class went on a field trip to Boston and my friend and I got separated from the group and lost

Some nice ladies found a police officer for us and we got to sit in the back of his car until he tracked down our group

Sal on
    xet8c.gif

• Options
    edited April 2010

I like the cops I meet.

kilometres.

It's kilometers

No, it's kilometres.

Go away

Hunter on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kilometeres

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    A good family friend recently told us about his experience of spending the night in the local drunk tank back in high school. When they put him in the tank, covering about six square feet of wall there was a red line through a red circle that had "SEX" written in the middle of it.

Ahhh, East Texas jail. How lucky I am to have never encountered thee.

John Matrix on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

I like the cops I meet.

kilometres.

It's kilometers

No, it's kilometres.

Go away

Learn to spell.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    What's a smidgen in metric?

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist