As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jade Empire: In Which a Thread is Created, A Post is Made, and a Discussion is Had

1235»

• Options
    Dr. WormDr. Worm Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Biru and Juc, less talking more working on a JE sequel.

Chop chop. And it needs more Cleese.

Dr. Worm on
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dr. Worm wrote: »

Where do you get that ending about him finding the Foutain of Couth? I saw it on an ending video, but I haven't gotten it for myself.

manwiththemachinegun on
  • Options
    JucJuc EdmontonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010

Where do you get that ending about him finding the Foutain of Couth? I saw it on an ending video, but I haven't gotten it for myself.

That's if you flawlessly beat him in the debate isn't it?

Juc on
  • Options
    Dr. WormDr. Worm Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Juc wrote: »

That's if you flawlessly beat him in the debate isn't it?

It's been a while, but I'm almost certain this is the case.

Dr. Worm on
  • Options
    KazakaKazaka Asleep Counting SheepRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    BioWare Bros. ~ Tell your superiors that the helpless masses are begging for a sequel

Also, is there a deal on Steam for this or something? I want it again. Also, the PC extra stuff looks pretty cool. Aren't there two extra styles?

Kazaka on
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Argh, the final boss and Jia are such a pain in the ass if you don't go for total cheese. Is there anything you can do once you've been hit with paralyzing palm or that one whispy projectile attack that stunlocks you for an ungodly amount of time?

manwiththemachinegun on
  • Options
    legionofonelegionofone __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Hi guys, I'm having a problem and maybe someone here can give me a hand?

I JUST bought JE: SE off Steam a little while ago on Windows 7. After fixing the driver issue, and then trying to fix the save game issue, I have NO mouse pointer. What's the solution to that? I'm trying to match up my resolutions but so far its a no go.

legionofone on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I just thought there was no mouse pointer... Crap. I played through the entire game twice like that.

Couscous on
  • Options
    legionofonelegionofone __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Couscous wrote: »
    I just thought there was no mouse pointer... Crap. I played through the entire game twice like that.

"Jade Empire no mouse pointer" is a google string search apparently. :lol:

EDIT: Apparently it has something to do with your resolution or some such, at least from the forums I am reading.

legionofone on