[Chat] Fever

17810121344

Posts

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man, who the hell is this Justin Beiber? I freaking saw him on a magazine cover at the grocery store the other day and I'm like "didn't I see him on the internet or something?" And it was like "The Biggest Superstar" or something like that.

    His demographic is the same people who made Twilight as big as it is.

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    is it just my imagination, or is this Justin Beiber chick relying on autotune a lot?

    Silas Brown on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Why don't they have face plates? That could end up killing someone.

    Would mess with your site. Being hit in the face by a line drive isn't that common.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Why don't they have face plates? That could end up killing someone.

    Mostly because it tends to be pretty rare and it would obscure their field of view.

    Thomamelas on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    It's really too bad that a couple of pricks can ruin a TF2 server.

    What happened?

    Pricks voted for hydro as a joke, and then whole team insulted my medic skills, which I am bad at the game but jesus some people take it too seriously.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Mori, do you have AIM or something? I want to talk to you about my character.

    Hi I'm Vee! on
    How to properly greet me:
    DqCFqdL.png
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Why don't they have face plates? That could end up killing someone.

    Because it doesn't happen enough. It's not hockey.

    John Olerud, a first baseman, would wear a batter's helmet out on the field because early his career he got nailed in the head by a line drive.

    JustinSane07 on
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    People suck. They need to stop doing that.

    Tav on
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Mori, do you have AIM or something? I want to talk to you about my character.

    rjmoriarty84

    Silas Brown on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I caught a glimpse of some softball tournament on ESPN, and the batters wear face masks.

    Women.

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Is it? That's a shame. It seemed pretty neat.

    I heard they cut a lot of the dev team and content is at a standstill.

    I enjoyed it a lot, but unfortunately, all my friends play WoW

    That's really terrible. The game looked really neat, especially the PvP focus.

    Nerdgasmic on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Tav wrote: »
    People suck. They need to stop doing that.

    I know, and this was the hyperbolic drama chamber server.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man, who the hell is this Justin Beiber? I freaking saw him on a magazine cover at the grocery store the other day and I'm like "didn't I see him on the internet or something?" And it was like "The Biggest Superstar" or something like that.

    His demographic is the same people who made Twilight as big as it is.

    I have found a disturbing number of college aged ladies enjoy his music. I think it calls back to the boy band thing that was so big during their formulative years.

    DasUberEdward on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    is it just my imagination, or is this Justin Beiber chick relying on autotune a lot?

    Who isn't using autotune in everything right now?

    It's the music industry's equivalent of the vampire fetisch. And it's absolutely horrible.

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    It's really too bad that a couple of pricks can ruin a TF2 server.

    What happened?

    Pricks voted for hydro as a joke, and then whole team insulted my medic skills, which I am bad at the game but jesus some people take it too seriously.
    Sorry to hear that, sir.


    Yeah, people take medics pretty seriously.

    Nerdgasmic on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    This one is a little worse.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nle8-1K-wTw

    Thomamelas on
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Tav wrote: »
    People suck. They need to stop doing that.

    I know, and this was the hyperbolic drama chamber server.

    I was talking about real life, but yeah sure, people on the internet suck too.

    Tav on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    And they woke up together not quite realizing how

    Oh he's stretching and yawning, its always hard in the morning
    And I suppose that's the price you pay
    Well oh it isn't what it was
    She's thinking he looks different today, well oh there's nothing left to guess now

    He left before the lights came on, because they didn't want to ruin,
    What it was that was brewing,
    Before the absolutely has to,
    Well how can you wake up, with someone you don't love,
    And not feel slightly fazed by it,

    And they woke up together not quite realizing how
    Oh but he's stretching and yawning,
    It's only five in the morning,

    And I suppose that's the price you pay
    Oh it isn't what it was
    She's thinking he looks different today
    And oh there's nothing left to guess now

    Quick, let's leave, before the lights come on
    'Cos then you don't have to see
    'Cos then you don't have to see
    What you've done

    Quick, let's leave, before the lights come on
    'Cos then you don't have to see
    'Cos then you don't have to see
    What you've done

    I'll walk you up, what time's the bus come?

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    I'd wear a face plate, but I probably wouldn't aim very well.

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    People who take online games seriously to the point where they get mad at new or inexperienced players need to be laughed at by a crowd of attractive people they're desperately attracted to.

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

    Christ I can't believe he made the play. I would have just laid there crying.

    Baseball really needs to stop using metal bats. All the way down to little league. There's no need for them.

    JustinSane07 on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    People who take online games seriously to the point where they get mad at new or inexperienced players need to be laughed at by a crowd of attractive people they're desperately attracted to.

    That's too far, ma'am. No one deserves that. :(

    Nerdgasmic on
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

    I don't watch baseball at all, but that was pretty impressive presence of mind.

    Aroused Bull on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    People who take online games seriously to the point where they get mad at new or inexperienced players need to be laughed at by a crowd of attractive people they're desperately attracted to.

    In the end it only hurts them because usually the new players quit and well, eventually the game just dies and no one is there to play it.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    People who take online games seriously to the point where they get mad at new or inexperienced players need to be laughed at by a crowd of attractive people they're desperately attracted to.

    This is your task in life.

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    People who take online games seriously to the point where they get mad at new or inexperienced players need to be laughed at by a crowd of attractive people they're desperately attracted to.

    I wish to engage in punching of the testicles on some people in the WoW forum.

    "This useless guy that just dinged 80 only does 1500 DPS! I'ma gonna roll need on anything that would be an upgrade for him, because I am in raid epics and don't need this shit that drops!"

    punch punch punch

    Echo on
    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Like when I tried versus in L4D two months past release and everyone would spam vote to kick me because apparently you have to follow a precise methodical scheme on every map because that's the only way to effectively play the game.

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    This one is a little worse.

    Christ I can't believe he made the play. I would have just laid there crying.

    Baseball really needs to stop using metal bats. All the way down to little league. There's no need for them.

    Yeah, the NCAA has toned down the metal bats quite a bit, but they really do just need to disappear.

    Thomamelas on
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Like when I tried versus in L4D two months past release and everyone would spam vote to kick me because apparently you have to follow a precise methodical scheme on every map because that's the only way to effectively play the game.

    That's why I gave up on L4D, period.

    "You're not taking the most efficient way!" /quit

    Echo on
    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    People who take online games seriously to the point where they get mad at new or inexperienced players need to be laughed at by a crowd of attractive people they're desperately attracted to.

    I wish to engage in punching of the testicles on some people in the WoW forum.

    "This useless guy that just dinged 80 only does 1500 DPS! I'ma gonna roll need on anything that would be an upgrade for him, because I am in raid epics and don't need this shit that drops!"

    punch punch punch

    but they already play WOW

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah I never got back to that game.

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Did you play WoW, Cass? If so, how would you say it compares to WAR?

    Nerdgasmic on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    This one is a little worse.

    Christ I can't believe he made the play. I would have just laid there crying.

    Baseball really needs to stop using metal bats. All the way down to little league. There's no need for them.

    Yeah, the NCAA has toned down the metal bats quite a bit, but they really do just need to disappear.

    They were put under pressure from MLB to remove the metal bats because it screws with scouting for the MLB draft. The transition from aluminum to wood is a real difference when it comes to stats. I think there's actually a conversion formula out there for the really crazies stat people.

    JustinSane07 on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    We have seven people with characters posted for the D&D&D&D. This is looks like it's really gonna happen.

    Thomamelas on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    This one is a little worse.

    Christ I can't believe he made the play. I would have just laid there crying.

    Baseball really needs to stop using metal bats. All the way down to little league. There's no need for them.

    Yeah, the NCAA has toned down the metal bats quite a bit, but they really do just need to disappear.

    They were put under pressure from MLB to remove the metal bats because it screws with scouting for the MLB draft. The transition from aluminum to wood is a real difference when it comes to stats. I think there's actually a conversion formula out there for the really crazies stat people.

    Baseball really is the nerdiest of sports.

    Thomamelas on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    We have seven people with characters posted for the D&D&D&D. This is looks like it's really gonna happen.

    where can I watch this?

    BobCesca on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    We have seven people with characters posted for the D&D&D&D. This is looks like it's really gonna happen.

    where can I watch this?

    http://www.crashmoriarty.com/phpBB3/index.php

    And there is room for you to join in if you wish.

    Thomamelas on
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    We have seven people with characters posted for the D&D&D&D. This is looks like it's really gonna happen.

    I'm surprised Preacher hasn't made a point to say I'll quit before it begins. Usually he's on that.

    Silas Brown on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    This one is a little worse.

    Christ I can't believe he made the play. I would have just laid there crying.

    Baseball really needs to stop using metal bats. All the way down to little league. There's no need for them.

    Yeah, the NCAA has toned down the metal bats quite a bit, but they really do just need to disappear.

    They were put under pressure from MLB to remove the metal bats because it screws with scouting for the MLB draft. The transition from aluminum to wood is a real difference when it comes to stats. I think there's actually a conversion formula out there for the really crazies stat people.

    Baseball really is the nerdiest of sports.

    It really is.

    JustinSane07 on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    There is a reason I hate a lot of games online. If you aren't pro level people are asses. And it is a pain to try and start up and learn a game unless you are playing with friends. That is why I enjoy playing stuff with you guys and other pa people because usually they are not pricks.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
This discussion has been closed.