As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] Now for Mac - Launch with 63 Games

1575859606163»

• Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Michael H wrote: »
    The Gratuitous Space Battles sale on D2D is tempting, but I'll hold out until it's on sale via Steam.

I see no sale on such a thing. o_O Still overpriced on my D2D.

Whoopsie doodle; I meant Impulse, not D2D. My bad.

How much is it on sale for? I paid full price for it ~$20 if I remember correctly. I think it's worth at least that, the game is a pretty good time-waster once you figure things out. Especially when things get all 'splody.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Barrabas wrote: »
    Centipeed wrote: »
    SteevL wrote: »
    I wish the Steam overlay worked with Jagged Alliance 2...or at least the GoG version of JA2.

Doesn't the Steam overlay work with non-Steam games that you add to Steam? I thought that was the benefit of doing it.

Not necessarily. It definitely doesn't work with the GOG version of JA2. The only guaranteed benefit of adding a non-steam game to your steam game list is only having to go to one place to start any of your games.

Yeah, this is what I meant. I added it as a non-Steam game a few months ago and was sad when the overlay didn't pop up. No huge loss, but I like having it there.

SteevL on
  • Options
    HawkHawk ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    New thread??

Hawk on
  • Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Malkor wrote: »
    The Gratuitous Space Battles sale on D2D is tempting, but I'll hold out until it's on sale via Steam.

I see no sale on such a thing. o_O Still overpriced on my D2D.

Whoopsie doodle; I meant Impulse, not D2D. My bad.

How much is it on sale for? I paid full price for it ~$20 if I remember correctly. I think it's worth at least that, the game is a pretty good time-waster once you figure things out. Especially when things get all 'splody.

Game + all DLC for $20.

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Hawk wrote: »
    New thread??

I shall assume the helm.

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    How much is Assassin's Creed on GamersGate?

LewieP on
  • Options
    kalkal Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    LewieP wrote: »
    How much is Assassin's Creed on GamersGate?

$7.48 USD with whatever this loyalty discount thing is. Otherwise $14.95 USD I guess.

kal on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    RoshinRoshin My backlog can be seen from space SwedenRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Has anyone played Dark Void Zero? I know the whole "Lost project from the 80s found in the Capcom vaults and re-released" was some bullshit made up by their marketing team, and I think that having system requirements of a 2.5GHz P4 or a 1.6GHz Core2Duo as well as 512MB/1GB of RAM and a DX9 256MB GPU are pretty ridiculous for a "retro 8-bit" game (it's a mark of sloppy coding), but it looks like Halloween Harry with more guns, and I am intrigued.

I agree that the system requirements were silly, but the DRM even more so. Steam, Securom, and a 5-machine activation limit. For a retro 8-bit game. That costs 3,99€.

The only thing missing is the need for a constant internet connection and codewheel.

Roshin on
    steam_sig.png