Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat] in the Sky

ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
edited April 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
spy_in_sky_poster_02.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
Elki on
«13456731

Posts

  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    500x_10mb_hard_drive.jpg

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't want to say this.

    But Elki. Maybe it's time for a new shtick?

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hahaha, Sarksus.

    Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I am once again astounded by the mindless Apple hate.

    Quid on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I love Shale

    Elendil on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    I am once again astounded by the mindless Apple hate.

    Come on, this is the Internet.

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2010
    I don't want to say this.

    But Elki. Maybe it's time for a new shtick?

    The fuck I do!

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am once again astounded by the mindless Apple hate.

    Come on, this is the Internet.

    Yeah but, Apple are now assholes for filing charges against thieves? How is that even a thing?

    Quid on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2010
    Oh man, I'm watching the previews on the Che DVD and many of them are just embarrassing.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Making curry completely by taste is an interesting thing. I'm almost tempted to try it with another dish once I figure this one out

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing to Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am once again astounded by the mindless Apple hate.

    Come on, this is the Internet.

    INTERBUTTSERTRONZ

    No-Quarter on
  • SarksusSarksus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    People hate Apple so much, more so than I've ever had for the company myself, that I kind of want to start buying lots of Apple crap out of spite.

    Sarksus on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am once again astounded by the mindless Apple hate.

    Come on, this is the Internet.

    Yeah but, Apple are now assholes for filing charges against thieves? How is that even a thing?

    I think it's because Gizmodo didn't steal the phone, and they returned it promptly when asked, even going so far as to try to return it to Apple, but they couldn't talk to the right people when they had it.

    Arguing about posting pics of the phone online is a different issue, I'd think, since it's not like the new iPhone tech is going to be a huge secret when it's released this summer, since that's exactly what other websites will do, plus open up the chips more than Gizmodo did to actually see those parts. *shrug*

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    People hate Apple so much, more so than I've ever had for the company myself, that I kind of want to start buying lots of Apple crap out of spite.

    it's popular so they have to hate it

    my only beef with Apple is their ridiculous DRM

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    People hate Apple so much, more so than I've ever had for the company myself, that I kind of want to start buying lots of Apple crap out of spite.

    See, I personally don't like Apple, but I still recommend their stuff to other people because they do make decent things. I just refuse to use Apple's stuff for personal use.

    Edit: Except for things like quicktime, which you can't seem to fully get away from sometimes.

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am once again astounded by the mindless Apple hate.

    Come on, this is the Internet.

    Yeah but, Apple are now assholes for filing charges against thieves? How is that even a thing?

    I think it's because Gizmodo didn't steal the phone, and they returned it promptly when asked, even going so far as to try to return it to Apple, but they couldn't talk to the right people when they had it.

    Arguing about posting pics of the phone online is a different issue, I'd think, since it's not like the new iPhone tech is going to be a huge secret when it's released this summer, since that's exactly what other websites will do, plus open up the chips more than Gizmodo did to actually see those parts. *shrug*

    Buying the phone itself was a crime. They knew it didn't belong to the guy. They knew they had no right to it. You don't get steal stuff and only give it back when asked.

    Quid on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Man, I wanna see this Rube Goldberg machine, but stupid work filters :(

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am once again astounded by the mindless Apple hate.

    Come on, this is the Internet.

    Yeah but, Apple are now assholes for filing charges against thieves? How is that even a thing?

    I think it's because Gizmodo didn't steal the phone, and they returned it promptly when asked, even going so far as to try to return it to Apple, but they couldn't talk to the right people when they had it.

    Arguing about posting pics of the phone online is a different issue, I'd think, since it's not like the new iPhone tech is going to be a huge secret when it's released this summer, since that's exactly what other websites will do, plus open up the chips more than Gizmodo did to actually see those parts. *shrug*

    Buying the phone itself was a crime. They knew it didn't belong to the guy. They knew they had no right to it. You don't get steal stuff and only give it back when asked.


    Arg, switching to the Apple thread.

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I-tunes is pretty naff, I had my entire music collection of the last four years or so bar three albums desynched.

    Leitner on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I really don't like how iTunes organizes your music, nor do I really like the UI. I keep switching between foobar2k and Winamp, mainly because I see something really cool in foobar, fail at reproducing it because I don't know the coding language, and then play around with stuff until I try Winamp again and like it.

    Then the process repeats every few months.

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    YOU

    hug me

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    I love Shale

    So good. How far have you gotten?

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    YOU

    hug me

    :hug:

    Wait, why do I feel a bulge on my thigh?

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    I am once again astounded by the mindless Apple hate.

    Come on, this is the Internet.

    Yeah but, Apple are now assholes for filing charges against thieves? How is that even a thing?

    I think it's because Gizmodo didn't steal the phone

    but they bought stolen property for more than $900, a felony
    , and they returned it promptly when asked

    after tearing it apart and breaking it edit: and keeping it for like a week
    , even going so far as to try to return it to Apple, but they couldn't talk to the right people when they had it.

    No they were contacted by Apple legal and returned it at that point. The guy they bought it from claims he called Apple support and (shocking) a call center person had no idea what he was talking about. Which still makes it illegal to sell. Also he had the facebook info of the engineer but didn't contact him that way. Or, you know, just give it to the bartender at the bar.

    Arguing about posting pics of the phone online is a different issue, I'd think, since it's not like the new iPhone tech is going to be a huge secret when it's released this summer, since that's exactly what other websites will do, plus open up the chips more than Gizmodo did to actually see those parts. *shrug*

    trade secret law doesn't work like this

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kagera wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    YOU

    hug me

    :hug:

    Wait, why do I feel a bulge on my thigh?
    I dunno I thought you were gay
    I do not actually think you are gay

    but lady gaga says otherwise

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    YOU

    hug me

    :hug:

    Wait, why do I feel a bulge on my thigh?
    I dunno I thought you were gay
    I do not actually think you are gay

    but lady gaga says otherwise

    I am omnisexual. As long as it is sapient and consenting, I'll bed it.

    Er, with exceptions to any laws on age-appropriate intercourse in the local time-space continuum.

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    My computer is broken again. Third time in two years. Guess it's time to call up Dell tech support yet again.

    Winky on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    YOU

    hug me

    Hello, ma'am.

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    My computer is broken again. Third time in two years. Guess it's time to call up Dell tech support yet again.

    Get a Mac, they never break, they just work.
    Hi Quid! <3

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I am working out a very convoluted transition scheme to make my server storage redundant.

    electricitylikesme on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Winky wrote: »
    My computer is broken again. Third time in two years. Guess it's time to call up Dell tech support yet again.

    Oh, is that what happened? I thought the greatness of that video I linked to you knocked you off of the internet.

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kagera wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    My computer is broken again. Third time in two years. Guess it's time to call up Dell tech support yet again.

    Get a Mac, they never break, they just work.
    Hi Quid! <3

    I've had an HP laptop since 2005. Still doing fine.

    Loren Michael on
    2ezikn6.jpg
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    YOU

    ARE ALL

    NERDS

    Silas Brown on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    YOU

    hug me

    Hello, ma'am.

    This feels

    slightly illegal

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    skip meister

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The people I know who really hate apple are all professional iPhone devs.

    My dislike for the company has certainly ratcheted up a few notches since I started having to use iTunes for my new iPod touch.

    RiemannLives on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kagera wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    My computer is broken again. Third time in two years. Guess it's time to call up Dell tech support yet again.

    Get a Mac, they never break, they just work.
    Hi Quid! <3

    I've had an HP laptop since 2005. Still doing fine.

    That's good! Expensive products that last are good things, regardless of which brand is on their side.

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
This discussion has been closed.