As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

digging deep into youtube

ackack Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in Social Entropy++
hi boys!!

it's time to make a crazy thread dream of mine come true!!

dreams can come true!! just make threads!!

rules!!
-no video at the time of posting may have over 500 views, pwease 
-no youtube poops, pwease
-no endless mocking of some dumb vlogger 
-i mean that doesn't mean you can't post dumb vlogs or whatever
-they're funny sometimes
-must be youtube user created content, so i gues that means no dumb clips of stupid junk?? i guess!!

for the record a youtube poop is:
YouTube Poop is a name used for videos posted on YouTube which are usually nonsensical and random. They are simply just randomly chosen clips from things such as cartoons, clipped, looped and remixed to make it sound really strange. The most commonly used clips include scenes from the CD-i game of The Legend of Zelda, and a Mario game called Hotel Mario. These particular YouTube Poop videos (or YTP) are popular among the internet-savvy people and are a major source of internet culture. Some of YTP is inspired by media shown on YTMND.com, such as the public service message given by Sonic the Hedgehog about being touched in uncomfortable places. The most popular source of clips would be from the Super Mario Bros. cartoon, episode called "Mama Luigi". The most used phrase from this episode would be "That's MAMA Luigi to you, Mario!"

my example!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMWdq82O7Eo

ack wrote: »
should i make a thread called "digging deep into youtube"

where it's like a normal youtube thread, but you can't link anything with more than 500 views

this would own
Wimble wrote: »
I like the concept but I fear it would be a bunch of bullshit like "look at this stupid video let's mock the creator for no real reason" or "hey check out this youtube poop"
maybe i could say not to do those things

in the rules

*ponders*
crwth wrote: »
i have a feeling it'd be met with a bunch of "we have a youtube thread :arrow:"
would you type that to my thread

would u say that in my thwead

flap_daaawww.png
crwth wrote: »
i do what i want 8-)
lostwords wrote: »
It sounds kinda difficult to find good content for it and still fit the thread topic, because most anything halfway interesting online has been exposed ad naseum. But it sounds promising!
i'm gonna do it!!

i'll try my best!!
Wimble wrote: »
god speed, ackery

ack on

This discussion has been closed.