Options

digging deep into youtube

2»

Posts

  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dadouw wrote: »
    Crashmo wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boae1KnvYfI

    not sure why this has less than 500

    oh my god

    (rock)

    Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    ackack Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    these monologues are cool damn

    ack on
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hurf dadouw

    huuurf

    Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    TLH wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnmHHUwV45w

    Man, this whole Improv Monologue Project has like 60+ videos, most of which have less than 500 views each.
    That surprises me.

    This had 288 at post.

    What the heck is a candy gram?

    Liiya on
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    This (NSFW Language) rap group is like

    always naked

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZblhHaQTc0I&feature=related

    AND SO FAT

    Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Liiya wrote: »
    TLH wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnmHHUwV45w

    Man, this whole Improv Monologue Project has like 60+ videos, most of which have less than 500 views each.
    That surprises me.

    This had 288 at post.

    What the heck is a candy gram?

    Like a telegram only you also get candy.

    Langly on
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Langly wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    TLH wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnmHHUwV45w

    Man, this whole Improv Monologue Project has like 60+ videos, most of which have less than 500 views each.
    That surprises me.

    This had 288 at post.

    What the heck is a candy gram?

    Like a telegram only you also get candy.

    Uh, okay.

    Liiya on
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Does it count if something has over 1000 views but you know that it was just 5 or 6 people who keep checking it to see how many views it has?

    Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Liiya wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    TLH wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnmHHUwV45w

    Man, this whole Improv Monologue Project has like 60+ videos, most of which have less than 500 views each.
    That surprises me.

    This had 288 at post.

    What the heck is a candy gram?

    Like a telegram only you also get candy.

    Uh, okay.

    http://www.candygram.com/

    Langly on
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUH2lsOz_b4&feature=related

    This little girl's slow motion laugh is pretty creepy

    Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    TLHTLH Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    How is Prank Session 1 introduced as "Welcome to another edition..."?

    Also: Nailed it Crash. Creepy laugh is the standout performance here.

    TLH on
  • Options
    FuzzFuzz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    so if a video has less than 500 views, and just happens to be a video you made, does that count?

    Fuzz on
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Langly wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    TLH wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnmHHUwV45w

    Man, this whole Improv Monologue Project has like 60+ videos, most of which have less than 500 views each.
    That surprises me.

    This had 288 at post.

    What the heck is a candy gram?

    Like a telegram only you also get candy.

    Uh, okay.

    http://www.candygram.com/

    Ohh a delivery service, I see now! :D

    Liiya on
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fuzz wrote: »
    so if a video has less than 500 views, and just happens to be a video you made, does that count?

    post it

    Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    ackack Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i feel like a creep watching random youtube vlogs

    im a weirdo voyeur

    ack on
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    yeah I stopped looking for more vids for that very reason

    Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    FuzzFuzz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Crashmo wrote: »
    Fuzz wrote: »
    so if a video has less than 500 views, and just happens to be a video you made, does that count?

    post it

    I watched it again and I've decided it's far too embarrassing.

    Fuzz on
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fuzz wrote: »
    Crashmo wrote: »
    Fuzz wrote: »
    so if a video has less than 500 views, and just happens to be a video you made, does that count?

    post it

    I watched it again and I've decided it's far too embarrassing.

    pm it

    and then I may or may not post it

    Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ack wrote: »
    i feel like a creep watching random youtube vlogs

    im a weirdo voyeur

    i've just been typing in random words like "wizard" and "whoopa"

    the latter of which found me a video where i'm pretty sure you can see a penis

    and then it got whoopa'd

    Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmZBMo6W9-E&feature=related

    The guy that comes in at :18 is pretty awesome

    Also here is some other completely random video I found

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orVVqmCg9N8

    TABLE!

    o...kay?

    Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    FuzzFuzz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    *cough*

    Fuzz on
  • Options
    ackack Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    rooms to go owned

    ack on
  • Options
    DarricDarric Santa MonicaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    CHAIR

    ANOTHER CHAIR

    Darric on
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Fuzz wrote: »
    Crashmo wrote: »
    Fuzz wrote: »
    so if a video has less than 500 views, and just happens to be a video you made, does that count?

    post it

    I watched it again and I've decided it's far too embarrassing.

    man i once posted a video of myself eating a frosty for 5 minutes

    post it

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    FuzzFuzz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fuzz wrote: »
    Crashmo wrote: »
    Fuzz wrote: »
    so if a video has less than 500 views, and just happens to be a video you made, does that count?

    post it

    I watched it again and I've decided it's far too embarrassing.

    man i once posted a video of myself eating a frosty for 5 minutes

    post it


    Well, I kinda let Crashmo post it after he approved it. It was the "rooms to go" video

    Fuzz on
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    oh dang

    i dont wanna watch that it looks boring

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I just thought you might need some...rooms

    Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    FuzzFuzz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    oh dang

    i dont wanna watch that it looks boring

    :(

    Fuzz on
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    i watched it

    it was about as good as most of the stuff i did in high school

    so aight

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited April 2010
    Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.