Options

Pax Arcadia: An Alliance PVE Guild on Draenor (US)

• Options
    AfroJAfroJ Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    What characters do you raid with?

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    planetes42planetes42 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Jimye is my shaman in guild atm. Mythesis is my lock that's actually raid ready. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/mythesis/simple

I have a bear/boomkin too, but I think he's only around 340 ilvl.

planetes42 on
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    CrazyEddy has successfully migrated to the new forums.

Man, it's so nice to be out of Outlands. Hit level 70 from 68 after about an hour and a half in Northrend.

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    damn it, my work order software went down so I have an excuse for some downtime. I got my netbook out, tethered my phone logged on wow and realized it's maint day :(

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    damn it, my work order software went down so I have an excuse for some downtime. I got my netbook out, tethered my phone logged on wow and realized it's maint day :(

According to the server status page, servers are up.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    CreidhesCreidhes Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I just want everyone to know.. that I knitted the Rock Lobster in the OP.
    That's right. Go look.

Creidhes on
  • Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    skills to pay the bills.

belligerent on
  • Options
    notmetalenoughnotmetalenough Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    My mom is gonna teach my special lady friend to knit. Their first project is going to be the 4th doctor's scarf (Tom Baker).

notmetalenough on
    Samael the Radiant Faced-- Official Naming, Going Nuclear, Click on the Quest, Make She Run and Guild Measurements Officer - Clawshrimp & Co, Draenor-US
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Sarah's going to learn how to knit?

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I don't know who you are talking about.

notmetalenough on
    Samael the Radiant Faced-- Official Naming, Going Nuclear, Click on the Quest, Make She Run and Guild Measurements Officer - Clawshrimp & Co, Draenor-US
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Either do I.

AfroJ on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    That's such a sweet thing for Drkmage to do.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hey now, Sam and Other Guy I Call Sam aren't gay.

Gay guys have style.

Kreutz on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Mang, I was just telling Jermy yesterday that I was head to toe Brooks Brothers.

I have plenty enough style to love cock.

notmetalenough on
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mang, I was just telling Jermy yesterday that I was head to toe Brooks Brothers.

There is a heaven for penises and he will take you there.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • Options
    troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Corehealer wrote: »

There is a heaven for penises and he will take you there.

haha damn it I am dying for a reason to use that line.

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Just started playing this yesterday. Name's Dreeni, have no clue what I'm doing. What is going oooooon anyone wanna help a noob?

hoodie13 on
    PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    hoodie13 wrote: »
    Just started playing this yesterday. Name's Dreeni, have no clue what I'm doing. What is going oooooon anyone wanna help a noob?

The pass code for guild assistance is butts butts butts.

/join PA

Ask for an ginvite. :)

Creidhes on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    So the good news is that I don't have work tomorrow.

The bad news is i'm 200 miles from my WoW comp, in Chicago, where we expect to get 2 fucking feet of snow.

However, I do have Dragon Quest 9 in my briefcase. My thirst for level grinding will be sated.

Kreutz on
  • Options
    Blood DriveBlood Drive Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I have to take a break for now. My job just decided that I need to have a few certifications for me to keep my position and I can't help myself when it comes to studying vs playing wow. I hope to see you in a couple of months peeps.

(that and I want to play rifts when it comes out....)

Blood Drive on
  • Options
    28682868 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Man you bitches didn't even miss me. I'm probably gonna re-up in March. Then what? BOOT WHAT.

Also, Rem and Sam, I might be moving to Dallas. Might. I'll hate every minute of it.

2868 on
    Warhams. Allatime warhams.

buy warhams
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Yay for progress! Halfus, Double Dragons, and Conclave down. Just thought you should know.

belligerent on
  • Options
    Jean Claude Van CalmJean Claude Van Calm 'sup? Awesome Possum.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    After we downed halfus I thought "I should mention getting a pic" But I didn't want to be punched by drunk people. xD

Jean Claude Van Calm on
    PSN: Grimmsy- Xbox Live: Grimmsy
  • Options
    LeftOnRedLeftOnRed Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    We don't need actual kill pictures when I can just post whatever random shit I fish up on google instead.

LeftOnRed on
  • Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm afraid to say WoW isn't fitting into my revamped schedule as well as I thought it would, so I'm stepping back for a bit. The game just isn't holding me like it used to, it really is a sad moment.

Be sad.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Meh.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • Options
    EmporiumEmporium Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Totally didn't see this coming.

Emporium on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    You came back?

Kreutz on
  • Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Feelin' the love.

SightTDW on
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    SightTDW wrote: »
    Feelin' the love.

You'll be back.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Noisymunk wrote: »
    SightTDW wrote: »
    Feelin' the love.

You'll be back.

Every time you try to get out, we'll drag you back in. And then have Ylon sit on you.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • Options
    jmiketjmiket Orlando, FlRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Hi Craws,

I’m Horde-hearted, and never thought I’d want to play Alliance, but I just recently got back into WoW since quitting at the end of vanilla. I started an undead hunter but have been thinking about taking a clothie for a whirl. Since I’ve been a creepy PA lurker for years now, I thought it’d be keen if I could get into a PA guild. If you guys think I have the claws for it, I’d like to start an alliance character on your server and get into the guild.

Can I? Can I please?

Also, I’m torn between warlock and priest. I got a lock to 20 and am digging it, but it really seems there’s no downside to hybrids these days and it almost seems wasteful to roll a toon that can only fill one role…
    Anyway, let me know if you guys are open to having an old/new, used to be a mediocre raider/now a mediocre noobie guy in your guild.

P.S. forgive me for the horrible post. Crustaceans!!!

jmiket on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    jmiket wrote: »
    Can I? Can I please?!!!

Just having the desire to join the Claw, already qualifies you for Teh Awesome. Wednesday nights are raid nights, should be plenty of officers on to send an invite.

Type
    /join pa

Super-Secret entry password to the guild is butts butts butts.

Creidhes on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    locks are doing okay right now as far as dps goes. spriests are pretty awesome dps wise with the right gear.

play what you like though.

belligerent on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thanks guys,

I'll think about my class choice today at work and make the character tonight.

I'm in Florida, so will be mostly playing in the evenings EST (although my new job allows me every other Friday off to pursue my interests in video games and drinking in the morning). Are there a fair amount of guildies on say 7-10 pm EST?

Also, I have the wife, kid, job thing cutting into my me time... so I'll certainly be a casual player, especially during the work week. Once I get up to level cap I'd like to dabble in raids and stuff. Wednesday and Sunday night sound doable to me.

Cool deal guys, I'll be sure to hit you guys up once I get on tonight.

jmiket on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Anyone who's on is on from 7-10. Some people are easing up and not logging in everynight, but instead are loling, but you will definitely find at least 2-3 people willing to do h-town boogies with you. We have enough people to raid every raid night but it would be nice to get 5-10 more serious raiders to form a 2nd 10 man at least.

belligerent on
  • Options
    KoldanarKoldanar Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Anyone who's on is on from 7-10. Some people are easing up and not logging in everynight, but instead are loling, but you will definitely find at least 2-3 people willing to do h-town boogies with you. We have enough people to raid every raid night but it would be nice to get 5-10 more serious raiders to form a 2nd 10 man at least.

I'd love to, but my issue is available hours. I'm usually home from 4-6 EST and able to play, but since we're on a PST server, not many people are around. 7-10 server (Are you talking server?) would put me into sleep-time.

Koldanar on
    3DS friend code : 1375 - 7258 - 4504
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I'm est, and I'm usually on from 5 est to 11est (or later who are we kidding). I see guild runs form from 7est-11est (usually walh or hidashi asking... damn druids). few people were on last night before 7 last night.

So no, I'm talking 7-10 est. Wed night raids are hard for some people because it's 9-12 est, but that's fine for me 1 day a week.

belligerent on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Most of the this Guild is on Eastern and Central time, and as Karyss said, 7-10 pm est is prime time shrimpin'.

Noisymunk on
    brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Just wanted to say thanks again everyone for the invite last night. I'm now Whiskeyjohn the lvl10 dwarven warlock. I hope whatever raiding got done last night was a success.

When I was on, I noticed I was the only player who wasn't in the 80's. Is that because it was raid night, or is that pretty par for the course?

Also, as this is my first alliance toon... any lower level zones I should make sure I catch on my leveling journey? I'm in the dwarven area now and it's not knocking my socks off yet.

jmiket on