As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

When Women Lost Their [Chat]s

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    King of Thai Noodle is pretty fucking great at 3 am.

Thai Stick closes at 1 am and they're great by any standard.

This was the one on Taraval, which, uh, wasn't great. Of course, when I'm normally at king of thai, I'm hammered and SO grateful that they'll feed me.

I think my favorite late night thai spot is Osha Thai. It helps that it's like right next to rye.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    that is an unsettling expression, Will

Elendil on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    4558692565_557655ed10_o.jpg

oh and spinach chiffonade

Oh fuck me, that is hot.

You make sexy food, Will.

Passerbye on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    his yuppie expression

Sarksus on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    More like Irond Chef

Nocturne on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm pretty indifferent to korean food. I like kalbi and kimchi but that's really it.

firewaterword on
  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    They are opening a new Indian restaurant near my place sometime in May. The owner already runs an Indian place downtown, so he's expanding to my neighborhood.

I'm super excited, since his restaurant is the only place to get decent Indian curry without going to Seoul.

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    4558692565_557655ed10_o.jpg

oh and spinach chiffonade

Oh fuck me, that is hot.

<3

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    You people and your fancy ass food

?

Cinders on
    edited April 2010
    Oh and bibimbap is OK I guess.

firewaterword on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh fuck me, that is hot.

You make this too easy.

Sarksus on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    all "people on welfare don't dine this fine"

all "i have an expensive beard trimmer... work hard, and go to school, and you might get one"

all "the area where i live has high rents, and i enjoy the exclusivity"

Organichu on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2010
    I'm pretty indifferent to korean food. I like kalbi and kimchi but that's really it.

mostly i love kimchi and i like they way their meals are composed of like 20 discrete strongly-flavored elements

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh fuck me, that is hot.

<3

You also look like a kid with a new toy. :D

Passerbye on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Bitches be crazy.

Tav on
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Oh fuck me, that is hot.

You make this too easy.

Ah, to be 20 again. And living in New York.

I'd jump you like that. :lol:

Passerbye on
    edited April 2010
    Burmese food is pretty good. That fermented tea leaf salad thing they do is so so good. There's really nothing like it.

firewaterword on
    edited April 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    all "people on welfare don't dine this fine"

all "i have an expensive beard trimmer... work hard, and go to school, and you might get one"

all "the area where i live has high rents, and i enjoy the exclusivity"

it's a pretty cheap meal though

i mean pound for pound it's probably not too much more than three hot dogs on wonder bread with half a pint apiece of american yellow and ketchup

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    King of Thai Noodle is pretty fucking great at 3 am.

Thai Stick closes at 1 am and they're great by any standard.

Tell me the latter is a combination Thai restaurant / dispensary.

Maybe? I dunno. I've never asked.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    holy shit

holy shit
    I don’t know what Webster’s definition of the word “miracle” is, but we’ve always thought it meant something fuckin’ amazing and incredible. A fuckin’ special, awesome event of some kind. A great, wonderful thing. A fuckin’ miracle.

The song “Miracles” is classic ICP. Our listeners know we’ve always included one or two deep, meaningful songs on our albums, we’ve just never made a video for one until now. It was a good idea, obviously, ‘cause it’s got people talkin’. The truth is it don’t make us mad to see all the hate “Miracles” gets from the mainstream. We’ve been “The Most Hated Band in The World” for many years. Without all the hate on the outside, it wouldn’t be as warm as it is on the inside with the Juggalo Fam. Instead, all the hate “Miracles” generates makes us sad. Sad for the haters.

I mean, yeah, we get it. It’s funny to people on the outside lookin’ in, seeing two clowns rapping about space and shit, while floatin’ around in an orgy of screen savers. And SNL’s parody was off the hook hilarious. But when you step back and really look at all the genuine hate it got from everyday people, it’s hard to believe that so few got it.

Yes, most of the miracles we mention can easily be explained away by science, that’s why we say the line “fuck scientists.” Their factual findings sometimes explain away the Earth’s cool mysteries. Part of me wishes they were lying. Part of me doesn’t want to know how they really make crop circles. My imagination wants to believe it’s aliens or somethin’. If people can’t relate to that, then that’s their loss. I mean, seriously, it must truly suck to have no imagination about these things. We Juggalos have deep imaginations, and an awesome sense of humor.

As for the infamous line, “fuckin’ magnets… how do they work?” Magnets were like magic to me as a kid. You could move things across the table without actually touching them! I found that shit amazing and I still do. If you don’t like that, have a dick for dinner. As for the sun and the stars. Who looks up into the sky and doesn’t wonder sometimes? Come on, man, I fuckin’ straight up feel sorry for anybody that can look at the moon the trees, and the seven seas, and not see fuckin’ miracles. It’s not about religion either. Nature itself is a miracle. Stand toe to toe with the ocean at night and tell me that shit ain’t amazing.

We appreciate all this shit. Especially a yellow ass, long neck giraffe. What’s a shame is how people walk around blind to it all. They lost their spirit about everything. If you can’t even see the miracle in animals, then you must have never truly loved a pet. That has to suck for you. Maybe you mother fuckers should relax that wound up, extra tense bitch ass of yours for a minute and go smoke a joint or somethin’. Be an individual, step out and away from the flow of the crowd. Take a time out, open up ya mind and then peep the giraffe. Try to appreciate some of these miracles, bitch.

What’s a miracle is the fact that some people haven’t recognized by now that Insane Clown Posse will never die. ICP will go down in history as an independent music miracle. Get used to these ugly faces. MMFCLJ.

Violent J
    The Happy Clown Serial Killer

P.S. -
    We feel like these haters are the big dumb, popular jocks ganging up on the little class clown scrub. When they have no idea the scrub is really a highly skilled, deadly, ninja assassin capable of cleaning their fuckin’ clocks.

Doc on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So I get out of the slammer on Sunday. I'm pretty excited. That's sad that I'm excited. But I am.

Ludious on
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    What? No. Where did you even hear that.

I, uh, I don't remember except for the fact, and that I considered the source reliable. So you know, take it with a pinch of salt.

Lots of calories in fried egg isn't there?

Leitner on
    edited April 2010
    Oh fuck me, that is hot.

<3

i am also wearing my silly cook's apron

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited April 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    You people and your fancy ass food

?[URL][/url]

Word.

Nah I've started cooking a lot more lately. However I'm still lazy so it's shit that involves like 3 ingredients and can be prepared in about 30 minutes or less.

Nocturne on
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, pork belly is a really cheap cut.

Passerbye on
    edited April 2010
    Doc wrote: »
    holy shit

holy shit
    I don’t know what Webster’s definition of the word “miracle” is, but we’ve always thought it meant something fuckin’ amazing and incredible. A fuckin’ special, awesome event of some kind. A great, wonderful thing. A fuckin’ miracle.

The song “Miracles” is classic ICP. Our listeners know we’ve always included one or two deep, meaningful songs on our albums, we’ve just never made a video for one until now. It was a good idea, obviously, ‘cause it’s got people talkin’. The truth is it don’t make us mad to see all the hate “Miracles” gets from the mainstream. We’ve been “The Most Hated Band in The World” for many years. Without all the hate on the outside, it wouldn’t be as warm as it is on the inside with the Juggalo Fam. Instead, all the hate “Miracles” generates makes us sad. Sad for the haters.

I mean, yeah, we get it. It’s funny to people on the outside lookin’ in, seeing two clowns rapping about space and shit, while floatin’ around in an orgy of screen savers. And SNL’s parody was off the hook hilarious. But when you step back and really look at all the genuine hate it got from everyday people, it’s hard to believe that so few got it.

Yes, most of the miracles we mention can easily be explained away by science, that’s why we say the line “fuck scientists.” Their factual findings sometimes explain away the Earth’s cool mysteries. Part of me wishes they were lying. Part of me doesn’t want to know how they really make crop circles. My imagination wants to believe it’s aliens or somethin’. If people can’t relate to that, then that’s their loss. I mean, seriously, it must truly suck to have no imagination about these things. We Juggalos have deep imaginations, and an awesome sense of humor.

As for the infamous line, “fuckin’ magnets… how do they work?” Magnets were like magic to me as a kid. You could move things across the table without actually touching them! I found that shit amazing and I still do. If you don’t like that, have a dick for dinner. As for the sun and the stars. Who looks up into the sky and doesn’t wonder sometimes? Come on, man, I fuckin’ straight up feel sorry for anybody that can look at the moon the trees, and the seven seas, and not see fuckin’ miracles. It’s not about religion either. Nature itself is a miracle. Stand toe to toe with the ocean at night and tell me that shit ain’t amazing.

We appreciate all this shit. Especially a yellow ass, long neck giraffe. What’s a shame is how people walk around blind to it all. They lost their spirit about everything. If you can’t even see the miracle in animals, then you must have never truly loved a pet. That has to suck for you. Maybe you mother fuckers should relax that wound up, extra tense bitch ass of yours for a minute and go smoke a joint or somethin’. Be an individual, step out and away from the flow of the crowd. Take a time out, open up ya mind and then peep the giraffe. Try to appreciate some of these miracles, bitch.

What’s a miracle is the fact that some people haven’t recognized by now that Insane Clown Posse will never die. ICP will go down in history as an independent music miracle. Get used to these ugly faces. MMFCLJ.

Violent J
    The Happy Clown Serial Killer

P.S. -
    We feel like these haters are the big dumb, popular jocks ganging up on the little class clown scrub. When they have no idea the scrub is really a highly skilled, deadly, ninja assassin capable of cleaning their fuckin’ clocks.

this was from the New York Times editorial page

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited April 2010
    Oh fuck me, that is hot.

<3

An apron is one of the next things on my crochet list (after this doily and the shawl), actually. I'm tired of spattering myself when I make fried chicken.

Passerbye on
    edited April 2010
    Leitner wrote: »
    What? No. Where did you even hear that.

I, uh, I don't remember except for the fact, and that I considered the source reliable. So you know, take it with a pinch of salt.

Lots of calories in fried egg isn't there?

about a hundred calories per

so not really

the same that's in a slice of bread give or take

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm too scientific so I'll never ever see the miracle of a yellow-ass long-necked giraffe.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    edited April 2010

i got it for $2/ lb at the korean mart

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I am entirely convinced that ICP was a joke that they realized they could make a ton of money from by selling it to stupid people, and the two main guys are just playing their parts perfectly.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
    edited April 2010
    Oh fuck me, that is hot.

<3

An apron is one of the next things on my crochet list (after this doily and the shawl), actually. I'm tired of spattering myself when I make fried chicken.

i would hate to have a nice one that i couldn't just throw in the washer. i have been known to make a mess of my cooking apron

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited April 2010
    I'm too scientific so I'll never ever see the miracle of a yellow-ass long-necked giraffe.

Man I wish I didn't know shit

Just all usin my imagination all the time

That shit is crazy

Nocturne on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ICP is basically our generation's P.T. Barnum.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    fuck fuck fuck

stupid bitches

goddamnit

Tav on
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    I am entirely convinced that ICP was a joke that they realized they could make a ton of money from by selling it to stupid people, and the two main guys are just playing their parts perfectly.

I'm getting there.

Doc on
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Man I wish I didn't know shit

Just all usin my imagination all the time

That shit is crazy

Mysteries, magic rivers, etc etc

Aroused Bull on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fuckin' Penises how do they work?

Ludious on
    edited April 2010
    Yay finally done with those tax forms.

Nocturne on
    edited April 2010
    i would hate to have a nice one that i couldn't just throw in the washer. i have been known to make a mess of my cooking apron

Part of why I'm waiting is so I have enough scrap yarn for it. It'll be ugly, but functional.

i got it for $2/ lb at the korean mart

Yeah, that's what I usually pay for oxtails and brisket. Cheap cuts can be so delicious, though.

Passerbye on
This discussion has been closed.