As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini] PhallaGaga - Day 6: WhiteHAus,B:L and the Evil Mafia Victory!

• Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    About being a villager? No, I'm not. I am a villager.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    nightgaga.gif
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Egos on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Lucedes wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_P1OhKUw6I

way to not ever tell me anything, wildcat.

Any ... thing?

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    WhiteHaus

In the oval office President Head GaGa waited anxiously for the two aspects of GaGas who would soon shape the life of Lady GaGa from here on out. An android-like GaGa, previously thought dead, approached President GaGa

FunkywaltDog and kime are here you see, miss President.”

ladygaganeyo.gif

“Ah yes that is all well and good but what do you plan to do with GaGa’s mind now that you are the two strongest aspects?”

FunkyWaltDog and kime turn to each other and grin in malice content. Suddenly shouting was heard on the WhiteHaus line.

simonwolf
    was buck-naked and pointing his middle-finger at the WhiteHaus “You bloody Wankers! This ain’t over yet!”

kime walked over to the oval office desk and pointed at prominent red button “May I?”

“Of course”

The button was pressed, and suddenly a trap door opened beneath simonwolf – causing the she-male to fall to her doom.

kime
    looked over at Paparazzi “Now Disco Heaven isn’t gonna come back like this one is she?” pointing at re-animated samurai6966

Nah, we only had it in our budget to resuscitate one aspect of GaGa. Anyways Paparazzi was a much larger hit than Disco Heaven….”

kime nods “Now this is over, GaGa is gonna start eating a lot more cake…”

FWD responded “…. and develop a sudden addiction to TVTropes amongst other things.”

Several hours earlier, Alegis had revealed her power to displace herself with another GaGa. Seeing as this had only caused the death of other positive aspects of GaGa. Delmain and her companion simonwolf were a little less than pleased.

Alegis hanged her head down in defeat.

The other aspects of Gaga were more interesting in the seemingly telepathic GaGa known as kuhlmeye. But before they were able to lynch him, the embodiments of "Dance in the Dark and "Beautiful,Dirty , Rich” appeared.

No longer discussing their nature, both wore 1920’s Gangsta attire with matching Tommy Gun. A spray of bullets was headed toward Lucedes , Delmain and Wildcat.

In a last ditch effort to save the positive aspects of GaGa, kulhmeye forced Delmain’s hand: forcing her to use her Butterfly fan to pry Wildcat away from Lucedes' grasp and kick her to safety.

Bitches!
    You killed my one true love!”Wildcat cried

kime pulled out a pistol and quickly silenced Wildcat, to kuhlemeye's dismay

Alegis looked up “What do you want with us?”

They responded, “ Simply put, we don’t mind your style. You can keep your place in GaGa’s brain.”

The two embodiments of GaGa walked away into the sunset.

“THIS ISN”T OVER!!”
    kuhlmeye screamed at the top of her lungs
    but alas as far as this story is concerned it was

The real world Lady GaGa would soon wake up driven by the Embodiments possessed by Kime and Funkywaltdogg. The others of course would have a minor say in her subconscious…

List of Dead Gaga

simonwolf- Embodiment of "Disco Heaven" : killed by the vote
    Lucedes -Embodiment of "Bad Romance" : killed by Destructive Forces
    Delmain- Embodiment of "I Like it Rough" : killed by Destructive Forces
    WildCat- Embodiment of "Money Honey": Brought to the attention of Destruction via her lover
    It is statistically impossible for the Village to achieve victory at this point. Hence the Harmful Aspects of Gaga reign supreme.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The future of Lady Gaga would be decided by 2 ASPECTS

FUNKYWALTDOGG
    +
    kime

Surviving Aspects of Lady GaGa
    Alegis - Embodiment of "Love Game"
    kuhlmeye- Embodiment of "Just Dance"

Ascended Aspects
    B:L - Embodiment of "Fame"

GAME OVER

Egos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    That was a difficult post restriction. Especially looking up TvTropes at work.

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    You and Delmain did the best with what FWD gave you. IMHO

Egos on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    kuhlmeye wrote: »
    That was a difficult post restriction. Especially looking up TvTropes at work.
    FWD was brilliant with post restrictions. Not to mention overall play, but the restrictions I thought were particularly funny.

Mafia boards

Also, thanks for running Mr. D and Egos! I was only in for half of it, but I had fun!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Your boards, they are locked.

And yes, thanks for bringing me in as a reserve, I had fun!

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I don't have admin powers.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Not enough punishment for my tastes, Mr D

But there were lessons to be learned about fluff-writing as well as role making, eh? Even the neutral seer in the Hyperion Phalla didn't last more than a couple days, and that was a faction game where nobody benefited from his demise.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Good game. This was actually rather entertaining, being my first time as an evil role and all. I'm still annoyed that Alegis had me voted solely because of a late-night post though. But don't worry, there's still one-and-a-half games going. I shall have my revenge. :twisted:

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Yea, as a first time host and with my schedule I learned without a co host I would have been screwed, so if you have thanks they should go to egos first.

He did an excellent job helping me out and running things in my absence

also I am looking forward on thoughts about things in this here mini

M.D. on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Ah the tvtropes was a post restriction? That's cruel.

I had expected the other specials would have had at least something to share by now and the mafia knew for sure I was driving buses with TheAnonymous going after me. Feels good to be target immune with the right bustargets but I guessed wrong with Daius.

Alas! Thanks for hosting Egos and Mr.D

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I'll be sure to get my thoughts out between today / tomorrow.

First though, I may have made the mafia too powerful with kimes / gumpys vote manipulation.

second alegis was pretty much immortal except to the vote I need to think about that power more.

third, I decided on adding in a neutral seer cause a neutral vig woulda just been a SK in my opinion.

M.D. on
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    kime wrote: »
    I don't have admin powers.

What? This evil proboard is without a kime color scheme? D:

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ohh and I think wildcat should have died this night too, but because I was in transit home I couldn't talk with egos.

Pretty much delmains guard was rng'd to wildcat but as a lover he should still have died I think when his lover died, regardless of the guard.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Pretty much delmains guard was rng'd to wildcat but as a lover he should still have died I think when his lover died, regardless of the guard.

fixed, poor wildcat

Egos on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I'll be back later with commentary and such, but for now, mafia boards are unlocked. Thanks for a fun game, Mr. D and Egos!

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    FWD you are so goddamn cruel

The phalla was basically a playground for the meanest posting restrictions your mind could come up with

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with a neutral seer, but with the way Phalla players react to them it makes the role uninteresting unless you're just willing to be the mafia seer. And even then, it's risky because neither side really trusts you. FWD and romanqwerty were both in my bandwagon.

In any case, do you believe the game would've been balanced had the mafia had a seer (or another seer?) working for them?

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Agreed with Ringo, not to mention silly neutrals like that cloud everything up for the village like we saw with day 2 and 3. And of course it's the SK on day 4. Urgh

Alegis on
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Roman!

Phyphor on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Roles

Independents

The Anonymous (Serial Killer )
    You are Lady Gaga

More specifically you are the embodiment of

Monster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eK7RCmR-9I

You represent the primal aspect of Lady GaGa. The aspect of GaGa that only seeks to mate and kill. Other GaGas have pretenses of ego and fashion, and odd dance routines. You realize all these fads will fade with time. You seek to submerge GaGa's mind only in the primordial; to do this you must destroy all the other aspects of GaGa and reign supreme.

Ability: Every day you may kill another player. You may also insert one line of text at the end of each narration.

Win Condition: Destroy all aspects of GaGa to win.

Cover if needed:

You are Lady Gaga

Monster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eK7RCmR-9I

You are the aspect of GaGa who doesn't give a fuck what others think. Some people may think you are grotesque, but you are who you are and you are an important part of GaGa. You are the part of GaGa that has no fear to be yourself whatever that may constitute of. Yours is the voice that must be heard. Your vision is the one that must be seen.

Ability: You may insert one line of text at the end of each narration.

Ringo (Neutral Seer)
    You are Lady Gaga

Telephone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zECLWESaiM

You represent the aspect of Lady GaGa that must mediate with the rest of the world. While you still maintain many of Lady GaGa's core urges you temper that with a slight awareness of the needs of others. You understand the benefits those seeking to dispose the current GaGa persona, as well as the benefit of maintaining the norm within the psyche.

GaGa must have an awareness of the outside world, less she go insane. Your goal is simply to survive.

Ability: Every night you may seer a player for their role name and alignment.

Win Condition: You may win with anyone. As such the wins are: Destroy the Harmful Aspects of GaGa or Outnumber the Normal Aspects of GaGa

B:L (Village Idiot)
    You are Lady Gaga

The Fame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7N70IU6EE

You are the aspect of GaGa that simply yearns for attention. Any attention; positive or negative. You feel validated as long as people pay attention to you. You don't even care who they are. You are a part of GaGa that may be said to have a bad influence on the whole; the fact that you even get noticed as such just turns you on more though.

Ability: You are the Village Idiot, if you win the vote though i'll let you write how you go out if you want.

Win Condition: Be voted out in order to win, regardless of what day you so choose to be voted out. If you die in any other fashion you can't achieve victory.

Mafia

kime (replaced Gumpy) - (Vote Manipulator)
    You are Lady Gaga

Beautiful, Dirty , Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nr33m1zXVE

You are very financially concerned. Well perhaps that isn't the right way to put it, you are the aspect of GaGa that lives for money and the vices it brings. If Lady GaGa had an internal economy , you would be the corrupt C.E.O guilty of numerous white crimes. You know how to use money to get what you want. As such you are a Harmful Aspect along with romanqwerty, FunkywaltDogg, and Zandracon.

Ability: Every day you may manipulate the voting. You have 4 votes to use, you may place each vote on any player (example: 1 vote on me and 2 on egos) or you may remove votes from a player (example: -3 votes for me or -2 for me +1 for egos). If a member of your group dies you will lose 1 vote, if 2 die you will lose 2 votes and your power will remain at 2 after that.

Mafia Ability: As a group you get two kills per night.

Win Condition: Outnumber The Normal Aspects of GaGa

Cover if needed
    You are Lady Gaga

Beautiful, Dirty , Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nr33m1zXVE

You are the aspect of GaGa who can enjoy the success she has had. Part of GaGa may feel guilt over say duplicating other styles and the like, but you are there to remind GaGa that she made those styles her own and that she deserves her place in the Universe. You desire to get rid of the aspects of GaGa that would have her think otherwise.

Ability: Every day you may manipulate the voting. You have 4 votes to use, you may place each vote on any player (example: 1 vote on me and 2 on egos) or you may remove votes from a player (example: -3 votes for me or -2 for me +1 for egos).

Win Condition: Destroy the Harmful Aspects of GaGa

romanqwerty- Even Day Roleblocker
    You are Lady Gaga

Speechless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhEMxle0yEY

You are an aspect of GaGa that is left in awe by the world around you. Unlike other aspects you appreciate holding ones self back and letting things unfold. You don't have to be the center of attention at all times, unlike most aspects of GaGa. At times you wish they were just gone, so GaGa could learn to experience the tiny nice moments in life.........and not be such an attention whore. As such you are a Harmful Aspect along with Gumpy, FunkywaltDogg, and Zandracon.

Ability: Every Even day you may roleblock a player.

Cover if needed
    You are Lady Gaga

Speechless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhEMxle0yEY

You are the aspect of GaGa who likes to take in the world around her. Others may feel more inclined to influence the world compared to you. But you feel as though you have something to teach them in regards to valuing what other artists and people have to contribute to the world. You are aware of yourself and your place in the World around you.

Ability: Every Even day you may roleblock a player.

FunkyWaltDogg (-Thrall + Post Restrictor
    You are Lady Gaga

Dance in the Dark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVCCjSGcnZE

You enjoy anonymity. You are an aspect of GaGa that likes to blend into the night. You enjoy the nightlife, you enjoy hedonistic activities, and you enjoy being interchangeable. You are the chameleon aspect of GaGa; the part of her that can adapt a style or adapt a mood as suits her. As such you are a Harmful Aspect along with Gumpy, romanqwerty, and Zandracon.

Ability: You are the thrall, if seered your alignment will show up as village aligned. Additionally you may target a player each night to place a post restriction on them (tell me how they will be restricted, remember the rules).

Cover if needed
    You are Lady Gaga

Dance in the Dark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVCCjSGcnZE

You know how to let life take you on a ride. You have no fear and enter the night with grace and confidence. Because you are able to do this so effortlessly , you are able to notice other aspects of GaGa who lack this grace and point them out to the world. You do so only to help them realize they should just let themselves go.

Ability: You may target a player each night to place a post restriction on them (tell me how they will be restricted, remember the rules).

Zandracon- Odd Day Roleblocker
    You are Lady Gaga

Eh, Eh, Nothing else I can Say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEG793G3N4

You are the aspect of GaGa that uses people and afterward resents them. In a way this is a coping mechanism, whenever things in life go wrong for GaGa ; its easier to blame the other party. You maintain your ego that way and hell you get to have more fun that way. Putting people down is great. Claiming superiority to the point that they aren't even worth addressing is even better. As such you are a Harmful Aspect along with Gumpy, FunkywaltDogg, and romanqwerty.

Ability: Every Odd day you may roleblock a player.

Cover if needed
    You are Lady Gaga

Eh, Eh, Nothing else I can Say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEG793G3N4

You are the aspect of GaGa who knows when to give up. Sometimes GaGa can be stubborn and not give up on an endeavor or romantic pursuit; you are the part of her that slaps some sense into her and tells her to move on. You are instrumental to the day to day maintenance of GaGa's sanity. Less she delve into an obsessive compulsive cycle. You desire to get rid of aspects of Gaga that would have her focus on more harmful parts of existence.

Ability: Every Odd day you may roleblock a player.

Village

Suki- Even Day Vigilante
    You are Lady Gaga

Paper Gangsta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QWgIIh8CGQ

Some GaGas' need to get their shit straight and you're the one that's gonna straighten it. Armed with a pimp cane and assorted sex dolls of lethality you roam the Land of GaGa seeking out dissidents who would disrupt the mind of GaGa and bring her mind to the brink of insanity. You are the justice aspect of GaGa.

Ability: Every even day you may kill another aspect of gaga.

jackisreal - Odd Day Vigilante
    You are Lady Gaga

Starstruck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz5SY4zVOSA

You are one of the more confident aspects of GaGa. This internal landscape respects you are abides by your whim, with this comes power. You know the power of stardom and know that GaGa can't remain in this fractured state less that stardom start to dissipate. You are actively searching the land for those responsible for the disturbance and seek to remove them with extreme prejudice.

Ability: Every odd night you may kill another player.

Delmain- Guard
    You are Lady Gaga

I Like it Rough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvK0BDWRM4c

Your the aspect of GaGa that likes pain, preferably during sex. You're kind of kinky that way. But in this world that love of pain has molded you into one tough GaGa. While the other GaGas' may be weaker in spirit, they have other "uses". If anything GaGa loves herself, and you are an integral part of GaGa. You want to protect those you love.

Ability: Choose a player each night to protect from being killed (this does not protect from the vote, you may not target yourself with your ability).

Phyphor-Sacrificial Guardian
    You are Lady Gaga

So Happy I could Die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBEi-UfMlLo

You represent the aspect of GaGa that cares for herself and others. You care to the point that you don't care what happens to yourself. If it keeps others safe or the other aspects of yourself safe you'll die for them. You can't let anything harm the beauty and mind of GaGa.

Ability: You may choose a Player to guard each night, if this player is attacked by a vigilante or targeted by the vote you will die in their place.

Vagrant Winds- Seer
    You are Lady Gaga

Teeth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk5vRoc0_nk

You like to see what people are up. More precisely you like to see people naked. You are the voyeuristic aspect of GaGa and have lent your talents to those who would help bring peace to the world of GaGa. Spying on your fellow GaGas you can tell where their allegiances truly lie, after all in a world with so many GaGas. Sometimes you need to see their "Teeth" to really know what they are.

Ability: Choose a Player each night to identify their embodiment and alignment.

samurai6966 - Action Seer
    You are Lady Gaga

Paparrazi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0

You like to see what is going on with any chance you get. Out of most of the aspects of GaGa you are one of the most curious. You must have the inside scoop on what a person did that day, whether it's walking home from the supermarket or having sex in a public bathroom. You are always watching and waiting to see what people do and who people meet next.

Ability: Choose a Player each Night and see who, if anyone, they targeted that night

kuhlmeye (replaced Fiaryn) - Random Busdriver
    You are Lady Gaga

Just Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lHnhV9NfL8

You are the aspect of GaGa that likes to throw caution to the wind. Whenever life has gotten everyone down you are there to spice things up. Regardless of what happened in the past, you like to have as much as excitement you can have in the present. You want to bring GaGa back out of her slump so she can get back to what you like doing most. Living.

Ability: Choose a Player each Night to have their ability redirected onto a random Target.

Lucedes- Lover
    You are Lady Gaga

Bad Romance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

Like GaGa herself, you have lost yourself. While navigating the world of GaGa you find yourself confused and disoriented. You have an awareness that the destructive aspects of GaGa must be stopped at all costs less they dominate this land. You realize however you cannot do this alone. As a special ability you can bind yourself to another player. For better or worst, your survival will depend on each other. You are the aspect of GaGa that represents unity even if misguided.

Ability: You may select one person to create a bond with. If this person is killed you will die to, if you are killed they will die as well. This ability can only be used once at any point in the game.

Wildcat- Vote Detective
    You are Lady Gaga

Money, Honey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prxr43n0P2M

You represent a side of Gaga that savors the touch of money. You can tell when you have too little and when you have too much. Money is your love and you can always tell when it's tampered with. You are the cautious aspect of GaGa.

Ability: Choose a Player each night, you will identify if this person is being vote manipulated and by how many votes.

adventfalls (replaced The Cow King) - Repeater
    You are Lady Gaga

Again, Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_mqtPLDJeU

What's that sound? What's that sound? You are the part of gaga that can't get enough of a good thing. You can hear that tune a million times and be thrilled. More of something good is a great thing. You are the aspect of GaGa that maintains the routine and doesn't stray from the path.

Ability: Choose a Player each night to have them target the same player, if they targeted anyone, the next night.

simonwolf- Day Ender/Prolonger
    You are Lady Gaga

Disco Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1C-vLj6Vxg

You know how to savor the moment. Of all the aspects of GaGa you know how to appreciate a good event or party and the people involved, you like to take your time to absorb all of the many delightful things in the world around you. Your mere presence can bring time to a standstill.

Ability: Twice during the duration of the game, or while you are alive, you may choose to close the day 30 minutes early or late. (Please pm me a bit early if you are going to do this so I am aware for that day.)

Infidel- Mason
    You are Lady Gaga

Brown Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTr5TGTNiC0

You are a humble aspect of GaGa. An aspect who has fallen deeply in love and had it leave you. From this experience you have learned the powers others can hold and their importance. A very important lesson for Lady GaGa to have gone through and one she should remember. You have two allies in arms with similar mentalities: the embodiments of "Alejandro" ( Daius ) and "Summerboy" ( FrostMist ) , who will help bring order to the world of GaGa.

Ability: Mason, you can fully trust who you are masons with.

FrostMist- Mason
    You are Lady Gaga

Summerboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtElC3QLyEU

You are the aspect of GaGa who can become infatuated with others. You appreciate their charms and the mystique. Although you may be taken aflutter by first impressions, you realize they can often lead to more. Two other aspects often exemplify what they can lead to and as such you are now working with them to bring order;the embodiments of Alejandro ( Daius ) and Brown Eyes (Infidel )

Daius-Mason
    You are Lady Gaga

Alejandro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy3I5S4Pm68

You are the aspect of GaGa that reminisces about past loves. You have lived and learned from those experiences and now enter this internal landscape with those past experiences giving you strength. Along with the embodiments of Brown Eyes( Infidel ) and Summerboy ( FrostMist )you seek to bring Lady GaGa's mental landscape back to normal.

Delphindaes- Copy Cat
    You are Lady Gaga

Bad Romance : Starsmith Remix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VNE48V3H_M

You represent the experimental aspect of GaGa, you take what is there and give it another go, maybe you can improve on it a bit, maybe not? But you enjoy the same sounds from time to time with a bit of a twist. It's always a surprise to see what turns up for you.

Ability: You may copy a players power for one night. You then may choose to use the power the following night or copy another players power. Regardless of your choice you do not keep the power for longer than one night at a time. You will not be told what the power is when and if you acquire one.

Alegis- Trade Your Body for Anothers
    You are Lady Gaga

Love Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mB0tP1I-14

You are a hedonistic aspect of GaGa. You are promiscuous, fun, and random. You enjoy the sensual arts and getting to know the world through flesh. If possible you like exposing others to the environment you thrive in and if possible twist them to fulfill your desires.

Ability: Choose a Player each night, if that player is targeted by an ability that night you will now be the target of that ability. If you are targeted by any ability that night your target will be the target now.

Hippie-Busdriver
    You are Lady Gaga

Boys Boys Boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RYuhrAbVmU

You can't get enough, you have to have them. Boys. You love them in in every way they come, you are constantly switching them out for different ones. You represent the side of gaga that loves to have things her way, whether it changes things for the others, who cares.

Ability: Bus-driver, Choose two players and switch their places. If player a is targeted by player c and b is targeted by player d and you switch player a with b player a will then be targeted by d and b will be targeted by c.

AoR_Final - Pick a Hidden Death Miller
    You are Lady Gaga

Poker Face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_de3C3Pkb8Q

You are the hidden aspect of GaGa, you are the mask. You keep the public from seeing all of GaGa, from knowing every little thing. Sure they may find out eventually but they'll never find out about you in the end. You are what helps keep the mystery alive.

Ability: Choose a Player each night, if that player dies their role information / alignment will not be revealed upon death until the following night. If you die your role and alignment will not be revealed until the end of the game.

Egos on
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Ringo wrote: »
    I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with a neutral seer, but with the way Phalla players react to them it makes the role uninteresting unless you're just willing to be the mafia seer. And even then, it's risky because neither side really trusts you. FWD and romanqwerty were both in my bandwagon.

In any case, do you believe the game would've been balanced had the mafia had a seer (or another seer?) working for them?

Yeah, we used you more as an opportunity to hide than anything else. You had already started being wagoned when you revealed so it wasn't worth trying to work with you. Had you hit one of us and contacted us privately, it would of likely been a different story.

That said, neutral seers would tend to give the mafia a slight advantage if anyone and seem to be an early death sentence.

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Roman!

<3<3<3

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Roman!

<3<3<3

Well I avoided the post restrictions at least, so I guess I'm not mad
    <3

Phyphor on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    What's a vote detective?

Phyphor on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    If they chose an individual with votes, they could see if their vote count was manipulated or not. I'm pretty sure Mr. D had it so you only got results if it was.

Granted Gumpy + kime didn't use it that often, the most notable example is Gumpy using his manipulation on samurai.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ahaha, no wonder vagrant was so certain the village had its own seer

I'd degrudge him, but really he wasted the vote on a neutral in a mini

Come on guys, all you had to do was not guard me and Anonymous certainly would have killed me

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Its very strange, Ringo. But Mr. D had it so you could win with Anonymous.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Huh, I figured that the intentional use of green and red in my win condition was to tell me to beware any other colors (such as black)

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I warned you, bros.

I warned you about kime.

outkimed.png
    (someone quote me)

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dear god B:L I may have nightmares from that image.

Also you guys killing me day 1 made me sad. I didn't even get to try out my copy cat powers.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ringo wrote: »
    Huh, I figured that the intentional use of green and red in my win condition was to tell me to beware any other colors (such as black)

hmm I could see that, reading the "As such.." part.

The way it was originally written was

"Due to your many connections you have been made aware of the fact that most aspects of GaGa "Want to Destroy the Harmful Aspects Of Gaga"

However your Win Condition is : To Survive Till the End of The Game".

I may have screwed up Mr. D's original plans. Since I thought fluff would be more a motivator for the common villager , instead of mass pms and there wouldn't be as much of an issue with rolecalls.
    Though he did have that handled , with the mafia getting an extra pm.

ITT you and Anonymous weren't suppose to get any cover, which I thought was a bit unfair. But maybe it would have been for the better?

They way he had it originally was

Here is the role pm creation thread:

You are Lady Gaga, upon practicing for your new song "The Many Faces of Gaga" you slipped on one of the rubber ducks in your room. You blacked out. When you awoke you realized something was wrong. In order to make things right you have to sing and bring yourself back together.

Your song is :

Your ability is:

Win condition: Remove all threats trying to stop you from becoming yourself a.k.a. remove the mafia and all threats to the village.

Mafia extra pm:

You are Lady Gaga, well the dark side of Gaga. You want to change how to world views you. You don't like these fans and you hate this world. You want to change your music to reflect your hatred, but for now you must sing along with the rest of them.

Your Song is:

Your ability is:
    Mafia ability: You may remove two players a day.

Win Condition: Out-number or equal the village to win.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    FWD you are so goddamn cruel

The phalla was basically a playground for the meanest posting restrictions your mind could come up with

And they were wonderful. If nothing else, everyone needs to go to the mafia boards and check out the orders thread for those restrictions.
    B:L wrote: »
    I warned you, bros.

I warned you about kime.

outkimed.png
    (someone quote me)

Muahahahahaha!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I am a little sad we didn't get to see my Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged post restriction.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Honestly, thinking about it further, had ringo not revealed and say seered a mafia, then the mafia would have been way over powered.

The 4 votes in this size of a game I think really added to mafia strength, kinda why I decided only on 4 mafia players instead of 5, well that and I had the neutral and sk in the game.

Sami got voted cause gumpy pretty much added 4 extra votes to his count, which sucked cause he was really excited about playing.

M.D. on
  • Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Crazy idea, I know. But what if Ringo had been made what I call a "blood seer"? Basically, if he's killed his killers are revealed. However, not only is he a vanillager in every other way, but he'd also retain the survival win condition.

* If a vig kills him, the vig is revealed.
    * If the mafia use one of their group kills on him, one mafia at random is revealed.
    * If he dies to the vote, everyone who voted for him is revealed.

I realize that sounds rather powerful, but there is the drawbacks of the sadistic choice (use your power, or live and win?) and the fact that a vig can make his power mostly useless.

Speaking of Ringo, I hope he earned a spot off of B:L's grudge list (assuming he was on there in the first place).

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Speaking of Ringo, I hope he earned a spot off of B:L's grudge list (assuming he was on there in the first place).
    Why? I wanted him to reveal me as MAFIA, but instead he revealed me as neutral and got himself killed and delayed my victory for a day.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat