As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Streets Ahead 4-28-10: They Broke the Bar!

2»

• Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    All of Deadpool. All of it.

Yeah, I have to say this week was a pretty awesome Deadpool. It goes without saying he's been a little oversaturated lately, so it's good to see some quality issues coming out.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Since it got mentioned did Supergirl even address how this is a different Legion then the one she had teamed up with?

Cade on
  • Options
    DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Cade wrote: »
    Since it got mentioned did Supergirl even address how this is a different Legion then the one she had teamed up with?

Think it was completely ignored. I enjoyed Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes too... :(

Drakeon on
    PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited May 2010
    Cade wrote: »

She doesn't remember the Legion. Her memory of them was wiped when she came back to the present

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    But does he have the power?
    Yeah!

Munch on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Hmm. Motw.

I am not convinced about the old backup copy of Tony Stark, but I do like the new Iron Man suit. I wonder if they felt a desire to not be outdone by the Iron Man 2 movie? Because damn is watching that suit moving around in three dimensions a compelling image of Iron Man, but the new suit is very slick. The sense of the red plates on his chest being an almost floating layer over the gold is cool. The little flip-out bits when he flies are pretty nifty.

I think I might have to switch out my avatar, actually. In the back of iron man there's a little sketch section of other suit design ideas. There's a helmet drawing that looks slick as fuck that I need to use.

desc on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    desc wrote: »
    Hmm. Motw.

I am not convinced about the old backup copy of Tony Stark, but I do like the new Iron Man suit. I wonder if they felt a desire to not be outdone by the Iron Man 2 movie? Because damn is watching that suit moving around in three dimensions a compelling image of Iron Man, but the new suit is very slick. The sense of the red plates on his chest being an almost floating layer over the gold is cool. The little flip-out bits when he flies are pretty nifty.

I think I might have to switch out my avatar, actually. In the back of iron man there's a little sketch section of other suit design ideas. There's a helmet drawing that looks slick as fuck that I need to use.

Yeah, the new suit with it's internals that seem almost like muscle layers and the hardened plates which slide around on top is really doing it for me too.

Solar on