As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Phil [chat]man

• firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Would you like some dog with that tongue, sir?

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    i am stating on the record that i would like to participate in a threesome with feral and a male sharpei

man what

look i'm just throwing the idea out there

you don't have to like it

you roll it around, some

see how it feels

then send it back at me

It feels like sharpei testicles

I don't like it one bit

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

He's 3/4 bull mastiff

1/4 chuthuloid

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    That dog has a ridicolously long tongue.

WMain00 on
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i am stating on the record that i would like to participate in a threesome with feral and a male sharpei

This is the first sign of PTSD.

stevemarks44 on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

buying peanut butter in the bulk aisle

Senjutsu on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »

buying peanut butter in the bulk aisle

D:

nexuscrawler on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    man meticulously defining regions of interest to exclude all the bone in cross sections of mouse jaw is tedious as fuck

Arch on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    that cop sounds liek a douche, chu

but in fairness i can't think of any real city that you can carry without getting hassled

maybe some of the western suburb-on-steriods cities you'd be okay

i don't mind getting hassled

i mind being told to lay down on the ground in the middle of a busy avenue at 1pm in broad daylight when i'm dressed business casual and looking at a game i just rented

while having a gun pointed at my head

and being told that if i move (though, again, i have not done anything against the law whatsoever) that i'll be shot twice in the head

and then laughed at when i ask for a badge number

and when i ask for an incident report

i know you're not trying to be a dick, here, but this is basic civil rights man

views on guns don't matter, here

if this were any amendment but the second, there wouldn't be contrary opinions- there wouldn't even be 'but really, what did you expect'

i was victimized and harassed and i suffered official oppression. regardless of what right i was exercising during the commission of those offenses, i was still well within the law and the responders on scene knew that and chose to stomp all over me anyway.

anyways

not to be a jerk or anything about it

just saying

i am the victim here, i didn't ask for this
    This is really my favorite part. Because it reads "I'm just a nice, white boy walking around, dressed well; they should be harassing the Latinos and Blacks dressed like they're asking for it."

And then you have the nerve to make the "dressed like she was asking for it" comparison.

Thanatos on
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »

but in fairness i can't think of any real city that you can carry without getting hassled

i mind being told to lay down on the ground in the middle of a busy avenue at 1pm in broad daylight when i'm dressed business casual and looking at a game i just rented

and being told that if i move (though, again, i have not done anything against the law whatsoever) that i'll be shot twice in the head

if this were any amendment but the second, there wouldn't be contrary opinions- there wouldn't even be 'but really, what did you expect'

i was victimized and harassed and i suffered official oppression. regardless of what right i was exercising during the commission of those offenses, i was still well within the law and the responders on scene knew that and chose to stomp all over me anyway.

anyways

just saying

This is really my favorite part. Because it reads "I'm just a nice, white boy walking around, dressed well; they should be harassing the Latinos and Blacks dressed like they're asking for it."

And then you have the nerve to make the "dressed like she was asking for it" comparison.

thanatos it doesn't read like that at all, stop being a goose

Arch on
    edited April 2010
    WMain00 wrote: »

It pretty much doesn't fit in his mouth.

this is how he sleeps.

23793_384660409238_786814238_3686756_1202483_n.jpg

Feral on

• SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Will.

Sorry about BC2 last night. Wife made some burgers I could not pass up. And then Netflix updated with King of the Hill. But I'll hopefully be on tonight.

Also. I have a full loaf of garlic and herb buttered bread. Made it up the other night and we forgot all about it. It's two days old and wrapped up in the fridge.

What can I do with it?

Sheep on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010

anyways

just saying

i'm starting to think more and more that you are a fucking racist, and i'm not kidding even a little bit

Organichu on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    That is goddamn adorable.

Ahaha, he's asleep with his eye's open!

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
    edited April 2010
    Nostregar wrote: »

I was just trying to clarify why you were open carrying and what you were expecting to happen. Now that I have my answer, there is no issue.

So he should have expected for a cop to threaten to murder him, and he was totally asking for it.

Sheep on
    edited April 2010
    Sheep wrote: »
    Will.

Sorry about BC2 last night. Wife made some burgers I could not pass up. And then Netflix updated with King of the Hill. But I'll hopefully be on tonight.

Also. I have a full loaf of garlic and herb buttered bread. Made it up the other night and we forgot all about it. It's two days old and wrapped up in the fridge.

What can I do with it?

chop into cubes and bake to make croutons

Arch on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    than isn't a racist, he hates all people equally

Senjutsu on
    edited April 2010
    Look, I'm not giving you a hard time, it just kind of seems like you set out to get something like this to happen so that you could "educate people". While there's nothing wrong with that - trying to bring attention to a cause you believe in is wonderful - I don't see how you can get so outraged about it.

because the kind of attention i got was awful and disproportionate and frankly, anywhere else in the state, illegal? it's still illegal here, just not de facto.

you know what would be cool? if some cops strolled up and went "HEY KID! you got a license for that gun?"

and a crowd goes "bjbd;nkl;skl DRAMAMAMAMA!" and circles

and i respond "yes, sir. here it is."

and he goes, while inspecting it, "you know, son, your permit is only really to carry concealed"

and i go "that's not accurate, officer. [drop a knowledge bomb]"

surrounding people: :o:o:o interesting

that has actually happened

and that is a legal, reasonable encounter

versus... threatening to kill me in the middle of the day on a crowded street when i'm doing nothing illegal
    Yeah, next time maybe you should politely request that the officer please harass you on your terms.

Thanatos on
    edited April 2010

this is how he sleeps.

feral you know how they say people look like their pets after a while? i mean from what i remember of how you look thanks to the cutethulu thread, i have to say this

you kinda look like your dog man

like you guys could be brothers or something

Arch on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fourth demo done. Sanity gone. Have burger. Burger good.

Thomamelas on
    edited April 2010
    i'm starting to think more and more that you are a fucking racist, and i'm not kidding even a little bit

Well, are Jews considered a race? Regardless, I don't think many people will disagree with you on that idea.

Sheep on
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Arch, do you have DnDInsider or the Adventurer's Vault?

No i just have the 4th ed handbook

Okay, there's a reason I'm trying to encourage everyone to only use things they have the books or DnDInsider access for. The character builder doesn't account for all things, especially once you get past the demo levels. You need to be able to reference your own powers, feats, and rituals. Myself and the players can't replace being able to reference your own stuff and it's going to slow things down significantly if people have to stop to ask about how their own stuff works and it's spelled out in a resource they don't have.

I can't enforce it, Arch, but I would highly recommend going Ritual Casting instead of Alchemist.

Silas Brown on
  • WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos what are you on about? Chu sounded very much like a victim here of an idiot cop. 2 bullets to the back of head for not doing what he's told? Sounds like sheer thuggery.

WMain00 on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    mastiffs are cute puppies

my roommate had one in college

we tried to take it on a walk when it was a puppy

it walked a block and the plopped down on the ground

skippydumptruck on
    edited April 2010
    Will.

What can I do with it?

chop into cubes and bake to make croutons

I do have some baby spinach, but I'm not really feeling a salad.

Sheep on
    edited April 2010
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    than isn't a racist, he hates all people equally
    This is true.

Thanatos on
    edited April 2010

this is how he sleeps.

feral you know how they say people look like their pets after a while? i mean from what i remember of how you look thanks to the cutethulu thread, i have to say this

That's not my dog. That's my friend's dog.

This is my pet:

Kira_closeup_mid.jpg

Feral on

• NostregarNostregar Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

I was just trying to clarify why you were open carrying and what you were expecting to happen. Now that I have my answer, there is no issue.

So he should have expected for a cop to threaten to murder him, and he was totally asking for it.

Yes, because I totally said that.

I'm not even trying to argue with anyone here and have explicitly said that I'm not saying what the cop did was ok.

If you're done pretending I said things I didn't say, maybe we can move on.

Nostregar on
    edited April 2010
    Arch, do you have DnDInsider or the Adventurer's Vault?

No i just have the 4th ed handbook

Okay, there's a reason I'm trying to encourage everyone to only use things they have the books or DnDInsider access for. The character builder doesn't account for all things, especially once you get past the demo levels. You need to be able to reference your own powers, feats, and rituals. Myself and the players can't replace being able to reference your own stuff and it's going to slow things down significantly if people have to stop to ask about how their own stuff works and it's spelled out in a resource they don't have.

I can't enforce it, Arch, but I would highly recommend going Ritual Casting instead of Alchemist.

Alright, I will think about that. (probably go with that because yeah, that makes sense)

Arch on
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos what are you on about? Chu sounded very much like a victim here of an idiot cop. 2 bullets to the back of head for not doing what he's told? Sounds like sheer thuggery.

But he was totally asking for it.

Sheep on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010

because i said that i wasn't dressed casually, thanatos felt the need to mention race

because he is a goose

Organichu on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

anyways

just saying

Maybe in Bizzaro land. What it reads is that he wasn't dressed like he was robbing the place. Distinct lack of ski mask. He was just a guy with a gun.

He can't do what is legal now because you don't like it? You are all for civil rights and the police following the law till they pick on the guy you disagree with? Quit being a hypocrite.

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
    edited April 2010

this is how he sleeps.

That's not my dog. That's my friend's dog.

This is my pet:

Kira_closeup_mid.jpg

oh well then carry on you look nothing like your cat

Arch on
    edited April 2010
    If I were to adopt a dog, I'd probably adopt a brindle pit.

Feral on

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Planning anniversaries is hard you guys

Especially when you get into the high numbers

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
    edited April 2010
    And what he describes happens every goddamn day in that city, time and time again. Only it usually happens to people who aren't open-carrying, but have a considerably darker shade of skin.

And if the "I was dressed nicely, I wasn't even asking for it" had nothing to do with anything, then why mention it?

Thanatos on
    edited April 2010
    but seriously feral you look like your friends dog

are you 90% tongue as well?
    :winky:

Arch on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    well

it could also be because it sucks to lay on the ground in slacks and a dress shirt

skippydumptruck on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Planning anniversaries is hard you guys

Especially when you get into the high numbers

It does take some effort. What are your current plans? Or are they not for Choo to know?

Thomamelas on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Calico cats are the best cats. It is basically science.

Sarksus on
This discussion has been closed.