Options

[Chat]ty-O

15657585961

Posts

  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2010
    organ

    I am petting this wee puppy

    his eyes are so bulgy

    so

    he sounds wonderful


    WHAT KIND OF PARTY IS IT

    Organichu on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I can't sleep. This is slightly distressing. Also, all the women in my life are soul stealing harpies. I'm thinking about taking the worst offenders and just shredding all contact information I have for them.

    wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    That was a lot of Dragon Age.

    Quid on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    SC sure sounds like a great game you guys.

    Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    That was a lot of Dragon Age.

    I should really give it a second shot. I played maybe 30 minutes and felt like meeeeh.

    Echo on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    SC sure sounds like a great game you guys.

    honestly the reason i have not picked it up is that a great game is not something i want in my life right now. Will make it harder to be productive.

    Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2010
    so in celebration of having lost 25 lbs i am having chinese and oh man

    this is a prodigious fucking cheat meal

    Organichu on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    That was a lot of Dragon Age.

    I should really give it a second shot. I played maybe 30 minutes and felt like meeeeh.

    That was me. I've played god knows how much BG and BGII but DA didn't do it for me.

    Thomamelas on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    That was a lot of Dragon Age.

    I should really give it a second shot. I played maybe 30 minutes and felt like meeeeh.

    That's how I felt at the start. The story and characters have gotten good enough that I'm sticking with it. Though it could definitely stand improvement.

    Quid on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    organ

    I am petting this wee puppy

    his eyes are so bulgy

    so

    he sounds wonderful


    WHAT KIND OF PARTY IS IT

    it's fucking strange

    a psychic and star charts and pot and drinks

    and um

    a girl who won't stop looking people's names in urban dictionary

    skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    That's how I felt at the start. The story and characters have gotten good enough that I'm sticking with it. Though it could definitely stand improvement.

    I was expecting something more Mass Effect-like, but instead had to micro-manage my party. I just couldn't get over that.

    Echo on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    SC sure sounds like a great game you guys.

    honestly the reason i have not picked it up is that a great game is not something i want in my life right now. Will make it harder to be productive.

    People have started complaining that it's too fast paced and they don't like it any more. I'm waiting for enough people to drop it so I can gloat.

    Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2010
    SC sure sounds like a great game you guys.

    i am of two minds regarding it

    i think it's bullshit that i am at the bottom bracket and still get wtfpwned like regularly

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    That's how I felt at the start. The story and characters have gotten good enough that I'm sticking with it. Though it could definitely stand improvement.

    I was expecting something more Mass Effect-like, but instead had to micro-manage my party. I just couldn't get over that.

    I ignore those fuckers and just start pew pew pewing.

    Quid on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    And how are the people of chat this fine day?

    Thom Thom Thom

    I got a new story idea

    it's like X-Men meets Saved by the Bell, in college, with the civil rights theme toned way down

    Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Will are you watching your replays and SC2 commentary from the likes of Day[9]. It's important in order to learn unless you have someone personally showing you how to do everything.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2010
    SC sure sounds like a great game you guys.

    honestly the reason i have not picked it up is that a great game is not something i want in my life right now. Will make it harder to be productive.

    People have started complaining that it's too fast paced and they don't like it any more. I'm waiting for enough people to drop it so I can gloat.

    i am liking it more than i did

    but it is way too fast and too much

    i mean i am not korean

    i don't have a starcraft co-processor installed in my brain

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    a girl who won't stop looking people's names in urban dictionary

    So... annoying.

    wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Will are you watching your replays and SC2 commentary from the likes of Day[9]. It's important in order to learn unless you have someone personally showing you how to do everything.

    i have looked around on youtube

    i should go to one of thsoe guys sites

    which guy is the best in terms of videos?

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    that oil spill thread is getting really fucking insufferable

    robman's aces at shitting up discussions, got to give him that much

    Rust on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    organ

    I am petting this wee puppy

    his eyes are so bulgy

    so

    he sounds wonderful


    WHAT KIND OF PARTY IS IT

    it's fucking strange

    a psychic and star charts and pot and drinks

    and um

    a girl who won't stop looking people's names in urban dictionary

    you are rapidly deflating any enthusiasm i might have about visiting san diego

    Organichu on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Some serious nightmare fuel in this film.

    The girl that can't die drinks liquid oxygen out of desperation, and as she recovers she lies there twitching make noises like panes of glass being snapped.

    japan on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    And how are the people of chat this fine day?

    Thom Thom Thom

    I got a new story idea

    it's like X-Men meets Saved by the Bell, in college, with the civil rights theme toned way down

    It's been done in the 90's. It was called Generation X. Generally seen as a terrible thing.

    Thomamelas on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Giving tech support to parents over the phone is not easy.

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Will are you watching your replays and SC2 commentary from the likes of Day[9]. It's important in order to learn unless you have someone personally showing you how to do everything.

    i have looked around on youtube

    i should go to one of thsoe guys sites

    which guy is the best in terms of videos?

    Day[9] is generally considered one of the best. He's been playing Starcraft for over 11 years and he plays competitively.

    His old shows are here: http://day9tv.blip.tv/

    He recently uploaded pretty much every show to Blip.tv. For new shows he is using uStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/day9tv

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    japan wrote: »
    Some serious nightmare fuel in this film.

    The girl that can't die drinks liquid oxygen out of desperation, and as she recovers she lies there twitching make noises like panes of glass being snapped.

    Russians. What's the name of the film?

    Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Wasn't X-Men Evolution pretty much X-Men High School?

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Richy wrote: »
    Giving tech support to parents over the phone is not easy.

    Perhaps Teamviewer or one of the VNCs?

    Thomamelas on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    japan wrote: »
    Some serious nightmare fuel in this film.

    The girl that can't die drinks liquid oxygen out of desperation, and as she recovers she lies there twitching make noises like panes of glass being snapped.

    Russians. What's the name of the film?

    Solaris.

    There was a remake with George Clooney in it that I haven't seen, but I doubt it's quite this disturbing.

    japan on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    And how are the people of chat this fine day?

    Thom Thom Thom

    I got a new story idea

    it's like X-Men meets Saved by the Bell, in college, with the civil rights theme toned way down

    It's been done in the 90's. It was called Generation X. Generally seen as a terrible thing.

    if you're talking about this, that's not my concept.

    Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    japan wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    Some serious nightmare fuel in this film.

    The girl that can't die drinks liquid oxygen out of desperation, and as she recovers she lies there twitching make noises like panes of glass being snapped.

    Russians. What's the name of the film?

    Solaris.

    There was a remake with George Clooney in it that I haven't seen, but I doubt it's quite this disturbing.

    Ahh, Solaris.
    Symmetriad_3.jpg

    The American film was terrible. I haven't seen the Russian one, but I read the book years and years ago. Good stuff.

    Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    organ

    I am petting this wee puppy

    his eyes are so bulgy

    so

    he sounds wonderful


    WHAT KIND OF PARTY IS IT

    it's fucking strange

    a psychic and star charts and pot and drinks

    and um

    a girl who won't stop looking people's names in urban dictionary

    you are rapidly deflating any enthusiasm i might have about visiting san diego

    the west coast is wicked flaky

    like you'd think

    "americans are americans how different can it be?"

    and then you go there

    and holy shit it's psychics and weed and protests all up ins

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Will are you watching your replays and SC2 commentary from the likes of Day[9]. It's important in order to learn unless you have someone personally showing you how to do everything.

    i have looked around on youtube

    i should go to one of thsoe guys sites

    which guy is the best in terms of videos?

    Day[9] is generally considered one of the best. He's been playing Starcraft for over 11 years and he plays competitively.

    His old shows are here: http://day9tv.blip.tv/

    He recently uploaded pretty much every show to Blip.tv. For new shows he is using uStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/day9tv

    cool thanks sarks

    i will look at these

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Giving tech support to parents over the phone is not easy.

    Perhaps Teamviewer or one of the VNCs?

    Teamviewer is seriously the win.

    It should be called "Elderlyfamilymembercomputerviewer"

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Oh yeah, keep in mind when you watch Day[9] you probably won't know what the hell he's talking about. Eventually as you're exposed to more of the game you start to understand it. Day[9]'s humor should carry you through your confusion.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    it's pretty terrible

    but the weed is making me all philosophical about it

    *nods*

    skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    One more tip: He will often refer to "food". "Food" refers to your supply, the first number in the "xx/xx" figure on the top right of the screen next to minerals and gas. So when he says someone is at 12 food it means the first number is at 12. Food/supply is used to create builds, where each action corresponds to a certain food count. When you're at 9 food do this, when you're at 10 food do this, etc.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Oh yeah, keep in mind when you watch Day[9] you probably won't know what the hell he's talking about. Eventually as you're exposed to more of the game you start to understand it. Day[9]'s humor should carry you through your confusion.

    why don't you marry him

    Echo on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Oh yeah, keep in mind when you watch Day[9] you probably won't know what the hell he's talking about. Eventually as you're exposed to more of the game you start to understand it. Day[9]'s humor should carry you through your confusion.

    why don't you marry him

    I totally would.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Well fuck. I thought there was something wrong with my MSN, so I exited it, then I restarted it. Now it won't connect at all.

    Richy on
    sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.