Options

[Chat]ty-O

1565758596062»

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Richy wrote: »
    Well fuck. I thought there was something wrong with my MSN, so I exited it, then I restarted it. Now it won't connect at all.
    And now it works again.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I am feeling delightfully mellow.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    I have done exactly jack and shit today. Normally this makes me annoyed due to the inactivity, but I'm strangely mellow as well.

Echo on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I am feeling delightfully mellow.

I am fucking bored

can't even fuck around on my PC because my graphics card is done fucked up

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    I have done exactly jack and shit today. Normally this makes me annoyed due to the inactivity, but I'm strangely mellow as well.

I've got plate of steak sandwiches which are leftovers from last night and I'm gonna go out dancing later. Life is pretty damn good.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    That's how I felt at the start. The story and characters have gotten good enough that I'm sticking with it. Though it could definitely stand improvement.

I was expecting something more Mass Effect-like, but instead had to micro-manage my party. I just couldn't get over that.

I ignore those fuckers and just start pew pew pewing.
    this is also what I do except with some playing dress-up and a friendly rivalry with Alistair over who can get the big kills

Elendil on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

I've got plate of steak sandwiches which are leftovers from last night and I'm gonna go out dancing later. Life is pretty damn good.

Two good things right thurr.

I should go out dancing. But in order to do so copious alcohol must be consumed. And I've pretty much given this day up for productivity, so lots to do tomorrow.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2010
    217495581_Y8WAq-L-2.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.