As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Outcrossing with Neandertals. Sexy.

• Options
    .avi.avi regular
    edited May 2010
    Al_wat wrote: »
    .avi wrote: »
    how u know so much bout nenderthals

Look we've got one right here!

ruthlezz

.avi on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    man black people really don't like black chicks dating anyone other than black guys

Raneados on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I really don't care about who black chicks decide to date.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Black dudes drive like this

But Neandertals drive like this

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    you're like faux black tho

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I really don't care about who black chicks decide to date.

listen up buddy if you want to be the master race you have to enforce this shit hard

I'm a british white man

i know about this master race shit alright

Raneados on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Post-Black.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    man nobody's black enough for Ryan, everyone's been diluted in his eyes

he can be the house slave

Raneados on
  • Options
    Gill KaiserGill Kaiser Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    How the crap is this inbreeding? They're a different species, it's about as far from inbreeding as it could be.

Gill Kaiser on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    jews have giant dicks though

oh and lots of gold that too

Faricazy on
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    how u know so much bout nenderthals

Look we've got one right here!

ruthlezz

Thank you, thank you.

Al_wat on
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Faricazy wrote: »
    jews have giant dicks though

oh and lots of gold that too

Italians too!

Plus they don't have that schnoz

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    Gill KaiserGill Kaiser Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Raneados wrote: »

Interbreeding and inbreeding are hardly the same thing. The thread title's changed now anyway, so no worries.

Gill Kaiser on
  • Options
    moocowmoocow Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Clan of the Cave Bear

moocow on
    imttnk.png
    PS4:MrZoompants
  • Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    well, some west african frogs have been known to spontaneously change sex from male to female

so anything's possible

spono on
    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    spono wrote: »
    well, some west african frogs have been known to spontaneously change sex from male to female

so anything's possible

Clever girl

Al_wat on
  • Options
    FoodFood Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    this is where elves and dwarves and all come from maybe.

Food on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    you know what other kind of people have a slightly larger-than-average beak and i think it makes them even hotter?

fuckin ay-rabs, dawg. got me dat hijab fever.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010
    didn't we end up driving them to cliff-face caves in the south of France, where they made their last stand?

VICTORY

Remember the neadnertalamo

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    The Geek wrote: »
    didn't we end up driving them to cliff-face caves in the south of France, where they made their last stand?

VICTORY

This is quality material, Geek.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    how did we ruin their shit, then?

did we use sky cake?

Same way we've always ruined shit

Better tech

Hobnail on
    Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    so...in a way it's the africans who are the real master race, with the rest of humanity being mutts of varying degrees.

ain't that ironic

I don't know about the "master race" thing but they are now scientifically proven to be the purest humans.

The most interesting thing about this subject to me is that a cranial "deformation" is associated with genes from Neanderthal ancestors. Most of their genetic influence may have been breed out of the mixed homonids with only mostly inert sequences remaining.

It will be interesting to see how this affects the understanding concerning the way some medical treatments are less effective on Africans or how some ailments effect Africans to a much greater extent (such as aids).

Foolproof on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010

did we use sky cake?

Sky pie is better.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Foolproof wrote: »
    so...in a way it's the africans who are the real master race, with the rest of humanity being mutts of varying degrees.

ain't that ironic

I don't know about the "master race" thing but they are now scientifically proven to be the purest humans.

The most interesting thing about this subject to me is that a cranial "deformation" is associated with genes from Neanderthal ancestors. Most of their genetic influence may have been breed out of the mixed homonids with only mostly inert sequences remaining.

It will be interesting to see how this affects the understanding concerning the way some medical treatments are less effective on Africans or how some ailments effect Africans to a much greater extent (such as aids).

But if they're so good why do they live in Africa

ascot on
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    The real danger of looking at the human genome was always that we would figure out some relatively inane trivia about the marginal genetic differences between white people and minorities

now it has come to pass

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    obviously neanderthals were the Hyperboreans

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

did we use sky cake?

Sky pie is better.

FUCK YOU I WAS PROMISED SKY CAKE THERE CAN'T BE SKY PIE ONLY SKY CAKE DIE

Faricazy on
  • Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Zoel wrote: »
    The real danger of looking at the human genome was always that we would figure out some relatively inane trivia about the marginal genetic differences between white people and minorities

now it has come to pass

It is impossible to know the value of unknown information. Just because there appears to be some racial xenophobia built into humanity doesn't mean we will never overcome it and be able to handle the truths about ourselves and our true relationships to each other.

Most people who fear the revelation of our true histories are the same ones who will have their myths proven to be only myths. Only by bringing these usurpers to their proper place can we begin to know ourselves better.

Anyone who willfully chooses ignorance is an enemy of all life. All the struggles and sacrifices to become better and to evolve towards enlightenment are in vain if people are allowed to perpetuate self aggrandizing delusions.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

VICTORY

This is quality material, Geek.

don't encourage him

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ascot wrote: »

ain't that ironic

I didn't say they were good or bad. You clearly associate "good" with pure and human. My theory is that africans are like the people that live with their parents until their parents die and then let the house fall apart. I bet the whole place smells like lion piss.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Zoel wrote: »

now it has come to pass

You sure about that?

doom_movie_picture_18.jpg

Rinder on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

ain't that ironic

I didn't say they were good or bad. You clearly associate "good" with pure and human. My theory is that africans are like the people that live with their parents until their parents die and then let the house fall apart. I bet the whole place smells like lion piss.

holy crap, I didn't think it was possible for someone to sperg this hard

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    spono wrote: »

so anything's possible

Clever girl

Clownfish and wrasses also change genders under certain circumstances

Macera on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010

ain't that ironic

It's Foolproof. It's what he does.

He also thinks that the ending of Battlestar Galactica is what really happened.

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    AIDS affects Africans to a greater extent? Biologically?

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    AIDS affects Africans to a greater extent? Biologically?

Its a matter of some debate. Cultural factors such as circumcision and other sexual customs make it difficult to know for sure. Northern Europeans patients with HIV rarely (o.o1-01%)have a genetic "immunity" to full blown aids with the percentage increasing with latitude. To me this distribution implies an african propensity rather than an euopean protection.

Of course my source for this is from Scientific american mag about ten years old.

Another interesting thing about this is the fact that many african-american HIV patients also display this protective immunity which to me implies that it's genetic basis is dominant.

Foolproof on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    here we go again!

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    godamnit not this shit again

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Spectre-x wrote: »

ain't that ironic

It's Foolproof. It's what he does.

He also thinks that the ending of Battlestar Galactica is what really happened.

You must enjoy bearing false witness. I have stated that I believe in the panspermia theory,

http://www.panspermia.org/intro.htm

this has nothing to do with your little psedo-masturbatory fantasy world. Go back to Sy-fy and lust after android girls if that is your thing but don't hand me that bag.

Foolproof on