As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Boats thread

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Butters wrote: »
    No matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit.

this

a thousand times this

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    You dudes sure hate women!

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    ...they get mad when you put duck butter on 'em.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    edited May 2010
    hehehee<3

Dead Legend on
  • JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    They like it when you throw the money at their face.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Zyrelax wrote: »
    My standard for verisimilitude is simple and I came to it when I started to write prose narrative: **** the
    average reader. I was always told to write for the average reader in my newspaper life. The average reader, as they meant it, was some suburban white subscriber with two-point-whatever kids and three-point-whatever cars and a dog and a cat and lawn furniture. He knows nothing and he needs everything explained to him right away, so that exposition becomes this incredible, story-killing burden. **** him. **** him to hell. - David Simon

more excited than ever to read this man's books.

reminds me of Patrick McGoohan's attitude towards viewers of The Prisoner

Antimatter on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    http://rickwebb.tumblr.com/post/556400952/the-never-call-there-are-some-people-who-love-to
    "The telephone was an aberation in human development. It was a 70 year or so period where for some reason humans decided it was socially acceptable to ring a loud bell in someone else’s life and they were expected to come running, like dogs. This was the equivalent of thinking it was okay to walk into someone’s living room and start shouting. it was never okay. It’s less okay now. Telephone calls are rude. They are interruptive. Technology has solved this brief aberration in human behavior. We have a thing now called THE TEXT MESSAGE. It is magical, non-intrusive, optional, and, just like human speech originally was meant to be, is turn based and two way. You talk. I talk next. Then you talk. And we do it when it’s convenient for both of us. "

huh!

Pony on
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dr_Dinosaur @emily_rbbns YOUR FOSSIL RECORD IS LAUGHABLY INCOMPLETE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE U- THROUGH Z-REXES!

amazingsoup: orca-dox judaism #amazinglyhilariousseafoodreligionpuns

amazingsoup: I hope tomorrow morning I'll run downstairs and find the same thing Santa left me last year: A Jewish family casually having breakfast. -w

beatonna: haha, I signed out one of my favorite books from the library, and looking at the back, I am the last 4 people to sign it out, 5 years ago

AXECOP @Anneflo yes that forlorn look in his eyes like his baby just got stolen by aliens is gold.

StephenAtHome Alan Greenspan says our deficit could sink us. If only we could find whoever was behind America's financial policies for the past 20 years

ewzzy @ryanqnorth I, geek hero. I, hullabaloo swan. I outdid terracotta inventions. Thou, a deflated slut, hath snowmobiled nut-outfits.

ewzzy @ryanqnorth I solved it but I didn't want anyone to steal my answer so I re-encoded it. 12t10o8e7a6l6n6u5i5s5d5h5y3Ir3fbbwwkcmvg

tomtomorrow Contantly amazed at how so many people understand so little with such vehemence.

tomtomorrow Republicans want "real" health care reform like OJ wanted to find the "real" killer.

mareloryan Remember: The only difference between looking and checking out is whether you're too embarrassed to look them in the eyes.

rstevens Cartooning: Because you were going to spend all that time alone anyway.®

drhastings Spaceships are the best. But sometimes there are problems. Such as explosions. #haiku

"Generally speaking, we care most about the things we can easily measure, even if we know other things are more important." - Scott Adams

"My favorite movies are the ones that end with everyone high fiving and being best buds! That is how all movies should end!" - Kate Beaton

Next

The majesty of your personal charm spreads throughout the cosmos. Legend will speak of a great CHAMPION OF PULCHRITUDE. Scribes will scrawl His praises. Bards will wail His glories. Poets will bleed their inkwells dry and weep them full again. Men of character will breathe this story their passion; as warrior blows white conk on jagged rock; as paramour puts flushed lip to lover's mouth. Men of spirit aflame, open of shirt and snug of pantaloon; rose-breasted men with swiveling hips, nimble legs and restless hearts; men whose vehemence of temperament fills their throats with melody, their footwork with rhythm. The fiery cluck of learned, genteel men as these will pique the ear with tales of this Champion.

A Champion, who by mettle of His glowing personal charm alone, saved the universe.

WV: Be the mayor.
    Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time. You've got a city to govern with a carapaced fist! (Which is to say firm, yet polished, and supple as the situation demands.)

WV: Deappearify the pumpkin.
    Does this machine look like a DEAPPEARIFIER to you?? Honestly, the idea that an APPEARIFIER could both APPEARIFY and DEAPPEARIFY things is so laughably ridiculous, you would wish someone would DEAPPEARIFY your brain and REAPPEARIFY it with a brain that is more smart and less dumb.

GC: COMPUT3R COD3S T4ST3 TO M3 L1K3
    GC: LOTS OF T1NY N33DL3S 4ND B4TT3R13S

One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws - Dr MLK Jr

And that is when the pudding dispenser begins to pay its rich, chocolaty dividends - Andrew Hussie

"But if you live in the universe of lies, the last thing that you are governed by is the truth. The last thing you are governed by is reality. The only thing that matters to you is the advancement of your political agenda. And you tell yourself in the universe of lies that your agenda is so important the world will not survive without it and therefore you can lie, cheat, steal, destroy whoever you have to to get your agenda done because your opponents are evil, and in fighting evil, anything goes. There are no rules when you're in a fight with the devil." - Rush Limbaugh
    " ”Projection” is the Freudian construct whereby you accuse someone of something you know to be true of yourself. " - link

Grammar is great, courtesy is important too. - kate Beaton

from The Dream Thread
    GreyGabe wrote:
    Last night I dreamed I was a Ghost Buster. I busted ghosts. I was in no way afraid of them.
    Also I'm pretty sure I desecrated a sarcophagus of some sort. By throwing it into the ocean (It was on an aircraft carrier, of all things). It was an evil haunted sarcophagus, though, so I didn't feel too bad.

All in all, it was a pretty good night.
    All the fiction I've seen involving sarcophagi has led me to believe that this is the only kind of sarcophagus there is.

...every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there - on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. - Carl Sagan

==>
    The streets are empty. Wind skims the voids keeping neighbors apart, as if grazing the hollow of a cut reed, or say, a plundered mailbox. A familiar note is produced. It's the one Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind arose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

Twice and twice shall he be marked,
    twice to live, and twice to die.
    Once the heron, to set his path.
    Twice the heron, to name him true.
    Once the Dragon, for remembrance lost.
    Twice the Dragon, for the price he must pay.

There can be no health in us, nor any good thing grow,
    for the land is one with the Dragon Reborn, and he is one with the land.
    Soul of fire, heart of stone, in pride he conquers, forcing the proud to yield.
    He calls upon the mountains to kneel, and the seas to give way, and the very skies to bow.
    Pray that the heart of stone remembers tears, and the soul of fire, love.

Fortune rides like the sun on high
    with the fox that makes the ravens fly.
    Luck his soul, the lightning his eye,
    He snatches the moons from out of the sky.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit."

Jack,

I wish you had believed me.

JL

Avraham on
    :bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Ol' SparkyOl' Sparky Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    "America was never innocent. We popped our cherry on the boat over and looked back with no regrets. You can’t ascribe our fall from grace to any single event or set of circumstances. You can’t lose what you lacked at conception.

Mass-market nostalgia gets you hopped up for past that never existed. Hagiography sanctifies shuck-and-jive politicians and reinvents their expedient gestures as moments of great moral weight. Our continuing narrative line is blurred past truth and hindsight. Only a reckless verisimilitude can set that line straight.

The real Trinity of Camelot was Look Good, Kick Ass, Get Laid. Jack Kennedy was the mythological front man for a particularly juicy slice of our history. He talked a slick line and wore a world-class haircut. He was Bill Clinton minus pervasive media scrutiny and a few rolls of flab.

Jack got whacked at the optimum moment to assure his sainthood. Lies continue to swirl around his eternal flame. It’s time to dislodge his urn and cast light on a few men who attended his ascent and facilitated his fall.

They were rogue cops and shakedown artists. They were wiretappers and soldiers of fortune and faggot lounge entertainers. Had one second of their lives deviated off course, American History would not exist as we know it.

It’s time to demythologize an era and build a new myth from the gutter to the stars. It’s time to embrace bad men and the price they paid to secretly define their time…”

Ol' Sparky on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    http://rickwebb.tumblr.com/post/556400952/the-never-call-there-are-some-people-who-love-to
    "The telephone was an aberation in human development. It was a 70 year or so period where for some reason humans decided it was socially acceptable to ring a loud bell in someone else’s life and they were expected to come running, like dogs. This was the equivalent of thinking it was okay to walk into someone’s living room and start shouting. it was never okay. It’s less okay now. Telephone calls are rude. They are interruptive. Technology has solved this brief aberration in human behavior. We have a thing now called THE TEXT MESSAGE. It is magical, non-intrusive, optional, and, just like human speech originally was meant to be, is turn based and two way. You talk. I talk next. Then you talk. And we do it when it’s convenient for both of us. "

huh!

Stephen Fry said it better, I think

Raneados on
  • bongibongi regular
    edited May 2010
    Man, I am glad that someone else thinks that telephone calls are rude

Actually it's not telephone calls per se

It is when you are talking to someone and they get a call and they stop talking to you to talk to the person on the phone

bongi on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    telephone calls are rude and also cause more rudeness

Raneados on
  • bongibongi regular
    edited May 2010
    “Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward course, over a deep ocean of anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.

I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy—ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness—that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what—at last—I have found.

With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.

Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a hated burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.

This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.”
    - Bertrand Russell

bongi on
  • redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    bongi wrote: »
    “Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward course, over a deep ocean of anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.

I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy—ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness—that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what—at last—I have found.

With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.

Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a hated burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.

This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.”
    - Bertrand Russell

damn.

redhead on
  • EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Winston Churchill could do a thread of this all by himself.
    Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry.
    If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.
    The maxim ‘Nothing avails but perfection’ may be spelt shorter: ‘Paralysis.’

Ein on
  • bongibongi regular
    edited May 2010
    I don't think it is possible to write a better preface to your autobiography

And also
    When we run over libraries, persuaded of these principles, what havoc must we make? If we take in our hand any volume; of divinity or school metaphysics, for instance; let us ask, Does it contain any abstract reasoning concerning quantity or number? No. Does it contain any experimental reasoning concerning matter of fact and existence? No. Commit it then to the flames: For it can contain nothing but sophistry and illusion.

David Hume

bongi on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    We take the position that there is no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation. - Pierre Trudeau

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • DarricDarric Santa MonicaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »

huh!

Stephen Fry said it better, I think

This was my first thought too.

"Of course, a telephone is a fantastically rude thing, I mean it's like going 'SPEAK TO ME NOW SPEAK TO ME NOW SPEAK TO ME NOW!' ... I will make a noise until you speak to me."
    - Stephen Fry

Darric on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    trudeau seems like a pretty decent guy
    Liberalism is the philosophy for our time, because it does not try to conserve every tradition of the past, because it does not apply to new problems the old doctrinaire solutions, because it is prepared to experiment and innovate and because it knows that the past is less important than the future.
    I've been called worse things by better people.
    - When it was reported to him that President Richard Nixon had called him an "asshole"

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Bitch, ignorance is death and so is the city

MrMonroe on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    One can never know for sure what a deserted area looks like.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited May 2010
    Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years. Lady Dumbleton is an instance in point. To my own knowledge she has been thirty-five ever since she arrived at the age of forty, which was many years ago now.

MrMonroe on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.

TankHammer on
    edited May 2010
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Bitch, ignorance is death and so is the city

:^:

that was just me summarizing thoreau

but it always make me :D when i mouse over your sig herr monroe

Dead Legend on
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.

Beasteh on
  • DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English.

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • TLHTLH Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Beasteh wrote: »
    He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
    Life is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and it has a few pips in it, and some people have a half of one for breakfast.

TLH on
    edited May 2010
    Dislexic wrote: »
    Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.

What's hilarious is that this quotation is so often mangled so that it has (like here) the opposite effect that it was originally meant to have.

It's a weird and unreliable story but the original has it that a document was returned to Churchill with an editor having rearranged one of his sentences so that it no longer ended in a preposition, and he wrote in reply that "This is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put" to indicate that he thought the hard and fast rule was stupid

hence why the witticism sounds so awkward and silly; he's trying to make an example of it

MrMonroe on
  • redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    maybe i give people too much credit but i assumed everyone knew that

i seriously doubt the many people i've seen bust that one out were all doing it to express their genuine desire never to see a preposition at the end of a sentence

i think most people recognize how awkward it sounds and know why

redhead on
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010
    Ein wrote: »
    Winston Churchill could do a thread of this all by himself.

If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.

Bwahahahahahaahahahahaha

Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    one time when I worked in call center, a lady on the phone yelled at me for ending a sentence with a preposition.

She was like 80.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Oh god, it tastes like bees!

Some girl i know actually said that after her first taste of vodka. It was cute.

Metzger Meister on
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    It's also OK to blithely split infinitives.

(friend's facebook)

Avraham on
    :bz: :bz: :bzz:
    edited May 2010
    Oh god, it tastes like bees!

Some girl i know actually said that after her first taste of vodka. It was cute.

oh man

that is adorable

Raneados on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Violence is what stupid people do when they can't think of anything to say

#pipe on
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I have paragraphs and paragraphs from this book.
    There were usually not nearly as many sick people inside the hospital as Yossarian saw outside the hospital, and there were generally fewer people inside the hospital who were seriously sick. There was a much lower death rate inside the hospital than outside the hospital, and a much healthier death rate. Few people died unnecessarily. People knew a lot more about dying inside the hospital and made a much neater, more orderly job of it. They couldn't dominate Death inside the hospital, but they certainly made her behave. They had taught her manners. They couldn't keep Death out, but while she was in she had to act like a lady.
    "Be thankful you're healthy."
    "Be bitter you're not going to stay that way."
    "Be glad you're even alive."
    "Be FURIOUS you're going to die."
    "Things could be much worse," she cried.
    "They could be one hell of a lot better," he answered heatedly.
    "You're naming only one thing," she protested. "You said you could name two."
    "And don't even tell me God works in mysterious ways," Yossarian continued, hurtling on over her objection. "There's nothing so mysterious about it. He's not working at all. He's playing. Or else He's forgotten all about us. That's the kind of God you people talk about - a country bumpkin, a clumsy, bungling, conceited, uncouth hayseed. Good God, how much reverence can you have for a Supreme Being who finds it necessary to include such phenomena as phlegm and tooth decay in his divine system of creation? What in the world was running through that warped, evil, scatological mind of His when He robbed old people of the power to control their bowel movements? Why in the world did He ever create pain?"

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Don't let the swill merchants rewrite you.

DrZiplock on
  • SvidrigailovSvidrigailov Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I have paragraphs and paragraphs from this book.
    There were usually not nearly as many sick people inside the hospital as Yossarian saw outside the hospital, and there were generally fewer people inside the hospital who were seriously sick. There was a much lower death rate inside the hospital than outside the hospital, and a much healthier death rate. Few people died unnecessarily. People knew a lot more about dying inside the hospital and made a much neater, more orderly job of it. They couldn't dominate Death inside the hospital, but they certainly made her behave. They had taught her manners. They couldn't keep Death out, but while she was in she had to act like a lady.
    "Be thankful you're healthy."
    "Be bitter you're not going to stay that way."
    "Be glad you're even alive."
    "Be FURIOUS you're going to die."
    "Things could be much worse," she cried.
    "They could be one hell of a lot better," he answered heatedly.
    "You're naming only one thing," she protested. "You said you could name two."
    "And don't even tell me God works in mysterious ways," Yossarian continued, hurtling on over her objection. "There's nothing so mysterious about it. He's not working at all. He's playing. Or else He's forgotten all about us. That's the kind of God you people talk about - a country bumpkin, a clumsy, bungling, conceited, uncouth hayseed. Good God, how much reverence can you have for a Supreme Being who finds it necessary to include such phenomena as phlegm and tooth decay in his divine system of creation? What in the world was running through that warped, evil, scatological mind of His when He robbed old people of the power to control their bowel movements? Why in the world did He ever create pain?"
    I tend to keep index cards on pages of books with passages of which I'm particularly fond, but I didn't even bother with Catch-22--there'd be one in every page.

Svidrigailov on
    Neither the whole of truth nor the whole of good is revealed to any single observer, although each observer gains a partial superiority of insight from the peculiar position in which he stands. It is enough to ask of each of us that he should be faithful to his own opportunities and make the most of his own blessings, without presuming to regulate the rest of the vast field.
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010
    "Betrayed! By my favorite Wimble!" - Raneados, 2009

Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
    edited May 2010
    I've never said that with that first excalamation mark or capitalization

stop misquoting me

Raneados on