As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Which old game was that? (Solved)

DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
edited May 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
You're going to have to forgive me, this one is going to be a pain.

I remember an old game I played on Windows, probably about 10-12 years ago or so. It was primarily a puzzle game, in which the player was, I believe, an employee at a research company that had had something go terribly wrong. The building was filled with these things, I don't remember if they'd escaped, or been let in from another dimension or what, but they were dangerous and most of the puzzles revolved around avoiding them. They were identified by type using some sort of letter-based naming system, like Type D, Type E, Type X. Some of them were a big bouncing ball, some were a cylindrical thing that walked around... I believe that one of them, maybe the most important one that you were hunting for, was a shapeshifter. You spent a lot of the game rescuing other employees trapped in the building after this nebulous disaster.

The game was one of those sort of 3D games that wasn't quite top down.

That's all I've got so far. Sorry that it isn't much.

What is this I don't even.
Darkewolfe on

This discussion has been closed.