Options

Blamimation: Episode 6

124»

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2010
    I thought it was blamination. I think that sounds better anyway.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2010
    If you create something and someone makes a forum thread and there are 900 posts about how great it is and five posts saying how terrible it is you will come away from that thread saying that everyone on the forum thinks it's terrible.

Unless you're Tim Buckley, who can walk away feeling awesome after the reverse situation.

A duck! on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    A duck! wrote: »
    If you create something and someone makes a forum thread and there are 900 posts about how great it is and five posts saying how terrible it is you will come away from that thread saying that everyone on the forum thinks it's terrible.

Unless you're Tim Buckley, who can walk away feeling awesome after the reverse situation.

Oh please, there are no posts saying CAD sucks in the forums.

They've been dealt with.

KalTorak on
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    :whistle:haters gonna hate so why bother to create
    just doooooo the entitled shuffle
    :whistle:

Skull Man on
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    awesome - so much awesome.

FortyTwo on
  • Options
    GoldenSeducerGoldenSeducer AAAAAUGH!! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So, I just watched all 6 episodes. I am intrigued by Saw Babies. We need more of that.

GoldenSeducer on
  • Options
    SygnonSygnon Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I really want to find these hilarious, but its like one good idea gets stretched too far. Like tetris cop was hilarious for about 30 seconds. This hits the same note for me.

Sygnon on
    b0b11710e1ddcbfc1958f52a53cb7566.png
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So, I just watched all 6 episodes. I am intrigued by Saw Babies. We need more of that.

GoldenSeducer, every time I see your profile pic I am reminded that I need to get my copy back from my buddy. Of course, then I remember that I haven't actually hooked up the Gamecube since I moved three years ago, and so it goes...

They should put Gladius out for the DS. Maybe clean up inventory management at bit...

What? Oh, yeah. Another fine Blamimation. (I too thought it was Blaminations...)

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    why would it be blamination

that doesn't sound like animation

Skull Man on
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    blaminimation

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    It's called you guys can't read.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    There was an Enforcer at the line at PAX that was holding up a sign saying 'Blamination panel -->'. I resisted the urge to correct him.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    The best part of Get Sharpe! is the police chief's voice. It reaches that sublime level of Ralph Wiggum that just makes it work.

FCD on
    Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    blamimation is just kind of a cumbersome word.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Willeth wrote: »
    There was an Enforcer at the line at PAX that was holding up a sign saying 'Blamination panel -->'. I resisted the urge to correct him.

His sign was incorrect, you should have fixed it for him. He was standing there, looking like a silly goose for ALL of PAX.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Campion wrote: »
    Willeth wrote: »

His sign was incorrect, you should have fixed it for him. He was standing there, looking like a silly goose for ALL of PAX.

Well, it was maybe half an hour. Also, this is funnier.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    For that half hour he was miseducating the masses, you're responsible for at least 50 thousand people learning the wrong spelling of a PROPER noun.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Blamination makes me think of animation a lot more than Blamimation does. I guess the second just sounds awkward.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Maybe everyone saying Blamination is dyslexic and reads it Blanimation, since that's way closer to animation than Blamination is.

Opty on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Twice : Twins :: Thrice : Thrins
    still not liking/getting it. maybe if they mentioned the addition of a third actor it'd make sense. but it's a sequel, not a third movie. It seems like people are laughing because it sounds funny, not that it makes sense

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    still not liking/getting it. maybe if they mentioned the addition of a third actor it'd make sense. but it's a sequel, not a third movie. It seems like people are laughing because it sounds funny, not that it makes sense

I thought the thought bubble with Kurtz's face in it was the joke. As in, he's a combo of Danny Devito and Arnold, and thus the third twin.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    BYToady wrote: »

I thought the thought bubble with Kurtz's face in it was the joke. As in, he's a combo of Danny Devito and Arnold, and thus the third twin.
    Uh, I don't think I saw that picture. That makes a lot more sense then, thanks.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ok no, no picture. I guess it's just the sequel to twins is thrins. I just have to accept that

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    i thought it made perfect sense

Graves on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

[buckleybox]it's common for sequels to movies with numbers in the title to just raise the number by one and arbitrarily add someone new to the cast to compensate for the title change

see: the ocean's movies[/buckleybox]

although I'm trying to explain something to pikapuff, so maybe I'm the dumb one

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    What we need are some Blamimes or Blanimes.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.