Options

[CoH] Team Night - Wednesdays 8-10cst

1131415161719»

• Options
    AccualtAccualt Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I don't have any meetings this Wednesday and I am willing to pull myself away from Halo 3 for two hours.
    So, see you there.

Accualt on
  • Options
    s3rial ones3rial one Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    How did this thread get so old?

Anyhow, not going to be at team night this week. And it's actually not because of Halo 3 either. Weird...
    I seem to recall one of the Circle of Jerks guys... Mystic Mongol, I think. It was a long time back. He had this dance macro that was really awesome. Long story short, one of the other Jerks got it, and someone changed it into a corpse-humping macro.

Just get that macro, go teabag some Hellions, then get on PA Ventrilo and have someone with a really high-pitched voice call you a gay faggot homo every couple minutes, and it'd be just like playing Halo! :P You won't miss it at all and you'll be leveling your toon!

As a bonus, I bet tea bagging works a lot better in spandex tights than body armor!

s3rial one on
  • Options
    CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I, uh, wasn't being sarcastic. It's really not because of Halo...

CyberJackal on
  • Options
    HarshLanguageHarshLanguage Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm thinking we should head to RWZ soon. I don't want to rush it, but I've already done the 35-50 hero stuff a few times. :P I think everyone who's a regular still is now above 35, but I could be missing someone. I'll check tonight.

Also, once we hit RWZ we could invite villains to join us, if there are any Scheme Nighters who want to play (and don't already play on Team Night).

HarshLanguage on
    QSwearing_trans_smooth_small.gif
    > turn on light

Good start to the day. Pity it's going to be the worst one of your life. The light is now on.
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I haven't been of the past few weeks because of how work has scheduled me, seems like that's cleared up for now so I'll be back playing. I'm still under 30, so if anyone happens to be on at the same time as me and wants to help me get up to 35, that'd be great. I'll work as hard as I can in the meantime.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Wise from yo gwave!

So, were we actually planning on doing this tonight? If so, I won't be there.

CyberJackal on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Skantly clad drunk ladies downtown or CoH?

Yeah, I won't be there.

Accualt on
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    A_ccualt wrote: »
    Skantly clad drunk ladies downtown or CoH?

Yeah, I won't be there.
    I'm thinking with it being halloween, Team night may need to be cancelled this week.
    Between the people who won't be home and the ones that are home paying their blood money to the neighborhood Jr. Extortionist league every five minutes I don't see it being a huge success.

Course, it's not really my place to say.

see317 on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't plan on giving any fucking kids candy. Fuck them, I never got to trick or treat because my goddamn parents thought it was a sin.

So yeah, fuck those kids.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Kind of sucks.
    I had a great time playing not-as-a-TA/A-Defender last week.
    Oh well, there is always next week for me to get my kicks.

unless I'm at a MUN meeting.

Accualt on
  • Options
    Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state university Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm not entirely sure if I will be there. Probably not.

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I am going to make an effort to get Sonna to show up tonight for this here shindiggy.

Accualt on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Accualt did I ever tell you that you are my favorite creator of the PA supergroup.

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Guys, remind me not to be the 9th person to show up again tonight. Because that sucks.

HarshLanguage on
    > turn on light

Good start to the day. Pity it's going to be the worst one of your life. The light is now on.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Hey Harsh,
    Don't be the 9th person to show up tonight. You know how much that sucks.

see317 on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Gear Girl wrote: »
    Accualt did I ever tell you that you are my favorite creator of the PA supergroup.

No, but you did sing "Did I ever tell you you are my heeeROO" to me once behind an Olive Garden.

Accualt on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Someone log on and help get Puddin to 35 so I can come with on RWZ stuff if you do that.

1.5 bars.

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    So about an hour before team night the facet in the bathroom starts to go nuts, just shooting hot water out. I spent my night pretending I was a plumber instead of a super hero. :( I swear god is trying to prevent me from ever playing CoH again.

Accualt on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    If this is happening this Wednesday, I would like to SK very much. I actually am free from the binds of work for once :D

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I need input on my team nighter.
    Just hit 41 which means new pools.
    I'm a fire/kin 'troller and want to know what one of the new PPs I should pick up.

I know Fire mastery is much loved for the blasts to the point where it's annoyingly common, but I was also leaning towards Ice for the added slows to help with controlling.

see317 on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    see317 wrote: »
    I need input on my team nighter.
    Just hit 41 which means new pools.
    I'm a fire/kin 'troller and want to know what one of the new PPs I should pick up.

I know Fire mastery is much loved for the blasts to the point where it's annoyingly common, but I was also leaning towards Ice for the added slows to help with controlling.

Well, I understand why you don't want to do the cookie-cutter fire-kin-fire thing. But Fire Ball is really nice (even after the nerf). It fits in so very well with the usual Fire/Kin M.O. ... Flashfire -> Fire cages -> FS -> SP -> Fireball -> Transfusion -> SS -> Transference. The other stuff in Fire is meh by comparison, even Consume since you have Transference.

Only the blast in the Ice EPP has a slow effect AFAIK. And with Imps, Char and probably Ring of Fire (slotted for damage), you should be OK for single-target damage without an EPP blast. But I can see Hibernate being nice, letting the imps do the work while you heal up. And an FS'd Ice Storm would be really sweet.

As for the other pools: Fissure from Stone would be really nice extra control if you want a short-range backup to Flashfire (which doesn't recharge quite fast enough to use on every group if your team is really plowing through mobs); but the rest aren't that helpful. Primal Forces is largely redundant, IMHO probably not worth taking 2 of the first 3 just to get Power Boost. Psionic is obviously unique for the mez resist, and you could get some -rech in the blast. But your imps give you mez "diversion" anyway.

HarshLanguage on
    > turn on light

• Options
    edited November 2007
    I have a Soccer game this evening but I might be able to make it to the first half.

Accualt on
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    A_ccualt wrote: »
    I have a Soccer game this evening but I might be able to make it to the first half.

Soccer? Be sure to practice diving and grabbing your leg like you just got shot with a .3030 when someone else breaths hard on you. :P

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    No team night tonight?

HarshLanguage on
    > turn on light

• Options
    edited November 2007
    I didn't show..got into a game of TF2.

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Everyone that was on was busy with their new Dual Bladed whatsits and their weapon modification whosits anyway.

see317 on