Options

Canadian Mounties vs. [Chat] Invaders

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Podly wrote: »
    what's up, bitches?

met tryanus this weekend

whose anus did you try?

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    If I posted "You fuckers all be sperging." in the spergers thread how badly would I get infracted? Also it's time for me to go to bed now so goodnight all you awesome [chat] dudes/dudettes.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    what's up, bitches?
    I'm having a laugh watching people in the Lost thread attack and mock anyone who didn't love the oh-so-perfect 10-stars-out-of-five finale of the best show ever! It's like watching those spiders in the Lost in Space movie eating their wounded.

"Well the finale was great, but I don't understand how X happened."
    "GET HIM!"

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I was never allowed to give blood, what with the mad cow.

Wait, you have CJD? D:

...He thinks he's a tractor...

I'm so sorry.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    what's up, bitches?

met tryanus this weekend

whose anus did you try?

all of them

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    what's up, bitches?

The sun.

I'm not allowed to give blood now.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Why would you try to give cow blood anyway?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    OremLKOremLK Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    You must be this fat to go on this ride...

OremLK on
    My zombie survival life simulator They Don't Sleep is out now on Steam if you want to check it out.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Marshall is a really crappy character.

Tav on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Richy wrote: »
    what's up, bitches?
    I'm having a laugh watching people in the Lost thread attack and mock anyone who didn't love the oh-so-perfect 10-stars-out-of-five finale of the best show ever! It's like watching those spiders in the Lost in Space movie eating their wounded.

"GET HIM!"

I've never watched an episode of lost. It's streaming on netflix, but I don't feel like giving up every minute of the next few weeks to watching it.

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Wait, you have CJD? D:

No, I was considered a risk. And by the time I moved to a country where they'd let me give blood, I'd already banged a dude.

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Tav wrote: »

I like Marshall, Ted can go die a fucking fire though.

HerrCron on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I've never watched an episode of lost. It's streaming on netflix, but I don't feel like giving up every minute of the next few weeks to watching it.

It's a hell of a time. There's a dip in early series three, but otherwise it's been worth the effort*.

*I have not yet seen the finale.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ahh good old Facebook. Making friend suggestions on people WHO WEREN'T MY FRIENDS IN THE FIRST PLACE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I REALLY WISH WOULD DIE IN A FIRE!!

WMain00 on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    evilbob wrote: »
    If I posted "You fuckers all be sperging." in the spergers thread how badly would I get infracted?

You are Nick from Left 4 Dead 2.

The mods are a Witch.

You startled the witch!

You are incapacitated!

YOU ARE DEAD.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »

I like Marshall, Ted can go die a fucking fire though.

Ted's a far more entertaining character than Marshall. Neither of them are a patch on Barney though.

Tav on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    what's up, bitches?

"GET HIM!"

I can save you the time with a concise summary:
    • Dharma is irrelevant, the numbers are irrelevant, the nuke is irrelevant, the button is irrelevant, the hieroglyphs are irrelevant, the flashbacks/forwards/sideways are irrelevant, the polar bear is irrelevant.
    • Faith vs. Science: faith wins. Fatality.
    • Good vs. Evil: Good wins with manipulations, gratuitous killings, and overall being nasty bastards, while evil loses because it plays by the rules. What are the rules? That's irrelevant.
    • Black vs. White: that's irrelevant.
    • The answer to any and all mysteries that are not irrelevant: a magic cave did it.
    • It's all about character development. The development is that they all initially hated the island and wanted to get away, and at the end they all loved the island and wanted to get back. Why? Two parts faith, one part irrelevant.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So does anyone wanna start a betting pool for how long the Sailor Moon thread takes to attempt to become a backdoor to the anime thread?

Thom I am calling it- first foray into the double digits page-wise and the Sailor Moon thread will try and become an anime thread.

It will start of like "Well I used to LOVE sailor moon...so I started watching X anime which is kind of like it but not and...."

BAM anime thread

Arch on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    what's up, bitches?

"GET HIM!"

• Dharma is irrelevant, the numbers are irrelevant, the nuke is irrelevant, the button is irrelevant, the hieroglyphs are irrelevant, the flashbacks/forwards/sideways are irrelevant, the polar bear is irrelevant.
    • Good vs. Evil: Good wins with manipulations, gratuitous killings, and overall being nasty bastards, while evil loses because it plays by the rules. What are the rules? That's irrelevant.
    • The answer to any and all mysteries that are not irrelevant: a magic cave did it.
    • It's all about character development. The development is that they all initially hated the island and wanted to get away, and at the end they all loved the island and wanted to get back. Why? Two parts faith, one part irrelevant.

Thanks Richy

Arch on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    what's up, bitches?

"GET HIM!"

Thanks Richy

I feel so...JUSTIFIED!!

I CAN TASTE THE NERD RAGE ALREADY!!!

WMain00 on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    a magic cave did it.

whut?

Tav on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Richy, did you just post a series of Lost spoilers in the chat? I may well beat you to death if ever we meet now.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So does anyone wanna start a betting pool for how long the Sailor Moon thread takes to attempt to become a backdoor to the anime thread?

Thom I am calling it- first foray into the double digits page-wise and the Sailor Moon thread will try and become an anime thread.

It will start of like "Well I used to LOVE sailor moon...so I started watching X anime which is kind of like it but not and...."

BAM anime thread

Hrm, I was thinking more like page 5 but the business of Anime thread got to double digits. We'll see.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    what's up, bitches?

"GET HIM!"

Than is gonna hunt you down and kill you.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Wake up
    Breakfast made
    Wife about to go to work
    RDR about to be booted up
    Bowls about to be smoked
    Muffins about to be nomed

And at some point I'm gonna do some general cleaning.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

BAM anime thread

Hrm, I was thinking more like page 5 but the business of Anime thread got to double digits. We'll see.

You're on.

So lets make it more official- Yours is for page 5, mine is for page 10.

Arch on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Sheep wrote: »
    Wake up
    Breakfast made
    Wife about to go to work
    Bowls about to be smoked

A Day In The Life of Sheep?

WMain00 on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Wake up
    Breakfast made
    Wife about to go to work
    Bowls about to be smoked

what is the saddest thing?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Wake up
    Breakfast made
    Wife about to go to work
    Bowls about to be smoked

what is the saddest thing?

People too old to have days of leisure.

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    WMain00 wrote: »

A Day In The Life of Sheep?

Hell no. That's usually get up early, commute for 40 minutes, and getting yelled at.

Wife's BioMom is in town as well so it's nice to avoid her. Wife can't. But that's how things are!

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Well it's clear I can't use these forums until I've seen all of Lost.

Thanks Richy.

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Doing a final readability edit on this paper.

Will be soooo glad when it is finally sent.

MrMister on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

that vodka sucks anyways

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Best friend is now in Turkey, without phone or internet. She will be back on the 4th. With luck, I'll finally get to see her then. :cry:

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Besides, that's already been done.

Lawndart on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    What do you do when you write a book title" Quotation marks? Italics?

MrMister on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    MrMister wrote: »

Italics, at least in my experience

Arch on
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    MrMister wrote: »

Books are italics.

Articles, essays, short stores and other sundry not-books are in quotes.

Lawndart on
This discussion has been closed.