Options

Canadian Mounties vs. [Chat] Invaders

• Options
    CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    This is getting kinda bad, I'm starting to learn the names of the singers and now I can recognize them in different videos.

I'm pretty far down the rabbit hole on this one.

Who's your favorite member of SNSD?

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Corbius wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Where's DUE?

snip

Is that a street fighter themed monitor?

Its a street fighter themed HDTV

Edit: Dammit Coke you beated me.

How's RDR?

Fantastic. This morning before I left for school I brought in a herd of cows during a bad storm. Lost a few who got spoked and ran off a cliff. After that I chased down a low down dirty bandit and brought him in alive.

Then I shot some scumbag who was about to stab a hooker.

Huh, sounds cool.

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    that SF TV would be better if the characters battled around the bezel

and the tempo changed to match the show you are watching

watching planet earth, m bison battlin ryu all leisuirely around the frame of your tee vee

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    This is getting kinda bad, I'm starting to learn the names of the singers and now I can recognize them in different videos.

Man I don't even know what you're talking about......
    Sunny

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    skippy, what makes strawberries delicious?

Frosteey on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Sunny

That's cool mynameisweeaboo, whatever you're into

Nocturne on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    NK will probably only go for a full out war as a last resort. It is a death curse basically. Sure as hell going to do a lot of damage but they are going to suicide doing it. It is like a suiciding vest country. That and all the countries surrounding them would either let them hang dry(China) or help blow the shit out of them(Japan). It really would take a complete break down for them to try it.

The most damaging thing NK could likely do would be to integrate with the South. German unification was prety damn hard, and East Germany was relatively prosperous. Imagine what's going to happen when DPRK finally collapses.

moniker on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Johannen wrote: »
    Chat has changed, it's a scary and different place now, full of new animals.

hug me joh, hug me!

It feels so wrong but so right....

Preach, I realised how awesome Clint Eastwood is after watching that and the Outlaw Josey Wales whilst ill a week ago.

Also, yes it is still the same fantastic hedgehogdumptruck, a kind of metaphorical noahs arc where Venters new lifeforms have been thrown on board since I was last here. In this metaphor I have made myself Noah, arrogant maybe, sexy yes.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Frosteey wrote: »
    skippy, what makes strawberries delicious?

CGTCGCCGATAGC

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ok, is it just me, or is this really creepy looking?

11-9-07-helmet_plane_287x346.jpg

I'd hit it.

moniker on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Sunny

That's a good choice. I'm a Jessica man myself.

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    North Korea is actually a space ship. They spent all their money and all these years outfitting it with engines. The underground nuclear weapons tests were actually the last effort of cutting off the rock connecting it to earth.

It could take off and fly towards Alpha Centauri at any moment now.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Woo, and now for 4 periods of straight classes!

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Heya Joh how is life for you these days?

Nocturne on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Even though I accept the financial realities that have made console gaming the popular choice, it still unsettles me that there is a PC Gaming: Is it worth it? thread in G&T.

Because while this has been a topic of discussion for a long time, I know that just a few scant years ago, the PC Gamers would have shouted down the console enthusiasts in an uproarious victory in an online forum.

Now, not so much. It's sad for me, because I am, and always will be, a sad devotee to that ancient religion.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    North Korea is actually a space ship. They spent all their money and all these years outfitting it with engines. The underground nuclear weapons tests were actually the last effort of cutting off the rock connecting it to earth.

NORTH KOREA ACHIEVES SPACE RACE VICTORY

:(

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2010
    i would consider like

flying to some country

and teaching english

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    i would consider like

flying to some country

and teaching english

Australia?

moniker on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i would consider like

flying to some country

and teaching english

my friend has been doing this in Korea for a few years

and I guess he has a Korean girlfriend now

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    i would consider like

flying to some country

and teaching english

Why not durkanese or whatever it is that you speak? Isn't there a demand for it as well?

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

They did just recently finally achieve nuclear fusion

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010

NORTH KOREA ACHIEVES SPACE RACE VICTORY

And people say that international politics isn't like a game of Civ.

PFFFFFFT

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    i would consider like

flying to some country

and teaching english desu

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    OH I got a cute little Iron Man from a dollar toy dispenser type of thing

I will maek pic

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    Even though I accept the financial realities that have made console gaming the popular choice, it still unsettles me that there is a PC Gaming: Is it worth it? thread in G&T.

Because while this has been a topic of discussion for a long time, I know that just a few scant years ago, the PC Gamers would have shouted down the console enthusiasts in an uproarious victory in an online forum.

Now, not so much. It's sad for me, because I am, and always will be, a sad devotee to that ancient religion.

If only roguelikes were more popular : (

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited May 2010

Yeah I can kinda relate.

But I think the truth of the matter is that the growing popularity of console gaming has in a way saved PC gaming, or at least kept it alive in a way that it wouldn't have otherwise been. I don't think PC gaming is ever going to die, even if it is eclipsed by console gaming.

So I guess I'm a bit ambivalent. I haven't cared enough to even read let alone post in a thread about console wars for years, but yeah I love me some PC gaming.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

PC's are just not worth the fucking hassle.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i would consider like

flying to some country

and teaching english

my friend has been doing this in Korea for a few years

and I guess he has a Korean girlfriend now

Is she a mannequin?

moniker on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »

Hey Nocturne, good thanks, stressful as all hell on earth working a nine till six, having a long distance relationship, and starting up a business all at the same time. But, I am enjoying the parts that I can and I'm looking forward to how things are going to go when everything starts running smoothly-ish. Thinking about going travelling again in a year or two as well, which is always awesome to look forward to. My girlfriend is going to be moving to the UK too, which is great and I'm really looking forward to living with her as well as being scared as hell about it too.

How about you? All good in your hood buddy?

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ehehe

cute Iron Man is grumpy!

4637423034_8409c3f62d.jpg

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    ehehe

cute Iron Man is grumpy!

4637423034_8409c3f62d.jpg

I hate this thing.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Its harder to be a devotee since so many games come out on all three platforms or just on the consoles leaving us a few very specific gaming genres. RTS, MMO and that is about it. Oh and turn based 4x games.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i would consider like

flying to some country

and teaching english

The company that recruited me to teach in Korea just signed a contract to place teachers in Georgia.

So, if you want to get your Russian on...

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I hate this thing.

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Its harder to be a devotee since so many games come out on all three platforms or just on the consoles leaving us a few very specific gaming genres. RTS, MMO and that is about it. Oh and turn based 4x games.

I'd still say that PC is the king of some styles of FPS games.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    My problem is, is that especially now, I just don't agree that console gaming is really that much cheaper. You can go to Worst Buy and grab a ghetto PC that will pretty much run anything..even High end FPS's on at least medium settings, for like 4 hundo. And you don't need to buy extra controllers or anything.

And pc games are cheaper.

So
    ...there

Ludious on
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    its head is like an m&m

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Johannen wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »

Hey Nocturne, good thanks, stressful as all hell on earth working a nine till six, having a long distance relationship, and starting up a business all at the same time. But, I am enjoying the parts that I can and I'm looking forward to how things are going to go when everything starts running smoothly-ish. Thinking about going travelling again in a year or two as well, which is always awesome to look forward to. My girlfriend is going to be moving to the UK too, which is great and I'm really looking forward to living with her as well as being scared as hell about it too.

How about you? All good in your hood buddy?

Oh wow, that does sound busy, but mostly in a good way. I mean better than having a lot of free time but also being unemployed and single.

No offense to half of [chat]

I remember you talking about traveling and maybe hitting the states at some point. That would be neat. I'm still looking forward to checking out Seattle during PAX and pending my enjoyment of that making plans to move there.

Aside from that I can't complain. Still have a job that I like well enough and friends and beer.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The company that recruited me to teach in Korea just signed a contract to place teachers in Georgia.

So, if you want to get your Russian on...

link plz

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2010
    i would consider like

flying to some country

and teaching english

Why not durkanese or whatever it is that you speak? Isn't there a demand for it as well?

i speak english passably

and hebrew and arabic i guess

my other skills have faded rapidly

Organichu on
This discussion has been closed.