Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Disc Sports - Mostly of the Ultimate and Golf varieties.

2»

• jeddy leejeddy lee Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    Semi-nsfw, but not really so I'm just going to spoiler it.
    n22422778_35064900_8376.jpg

That might be me.

Maybe

Now THATS a man. Good luck in the league!

jeddy lee on
    Backlog Challenge: 0%
    0/8

PS2
    FF X replay

PS3
    God of War 1&2 HD
    Rachet and Clank Future
    MGS 4
    Prince of Persia

Bayonetta
    Fable 3

DS
    FF: 4 heroes of light
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    My friends fucking love ultimate frisbee, and it looks like my campus has it, so...soon as the semester starts I think I'll join in. Looks like a ton of fun.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I play Ultimate every Sunday afternoon with anywhere between 30 and 50 people, and I've got some proper discs for disc golf but I have been trying to get others to come with. Seeing as DFW has a hell of a lot of courses, I'm annoyed that I haven't been able to appreciate them yet.

SithDrummer on
    It's an easy game to hate
  • chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Thats a hella lot of people. My weekly ultimate game is a pick-up game on Sunday afternoons, but we only get between 10-18 peeps usually. Still good times though.

chrono_traveller on
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett

George R. R. Martin is not your bitch. ~ Neil Gaiman
  • SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, when we get a full crowd we have to run three teams and rotate one out every score. It's nuts.

SithDrummer on
    It's an easy game to hate
  • jeddy leejeddy lee Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Got a new disc yesterday, a Discraft Force ESP. That thing is a freaking monster on drives.

jeddy lee on
    Backlog Challenge: 0%
    0/8

PS2
    FF X replay

PS3
    God of War 1&2 HD
    Rachet and Clank Future
    MGS 4
    Prince of Persia

Bayonetta
    Fable 3