We're going to be adding some advertisements to the forums! If you notice any weirdness around this or spot bad/inappropriate ads, please make a thread in the bugs forum.

Fancy [CHAT]

1679111270

Posts

  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Hello again post timer

    I've missed you

    EDIT: You I'm right here, Thom. You can talk to me. Or, well, every third minute.

    Hush you. Go sit quietly in the corner.
    I don't have much family left

    The fact that my mother is doing this and my brother is smiling and nodding in agreement despite their knowledge of my queeriness cuts deep, like a knife

    I've found some family members will do that in hopes that you will see what they see as the error of your ways. I'm assuming that you've talked to her about it?

    she's just doing the grossout routine and looking to me for affirmation. I imagine my half-hearted agreement with her in the case of a couple who really did need to get a room about two weeks ago has emboldened her. I've asked her to stop and she simply has shifted to looking to my brother.

    We don't talk about my sexuality. It is the elephant in the room. Most of the time this is an acceptable state of affairs.

    Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.

    TL DR on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Tired. But need to write cover letter, but want to nap. Arg.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    being jailed not so bad

    the first time's always the worst, innit?

    especially since there I didn't really agree completely with the jailing

    your sense of hurt at the injustice of it all made it so much sweeter

    well, that and the post timer made it sweeter

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    mirrored_ed8dbd98f7f43bd94bbec537d49f6ac4.jpg

    This shit is fantastic.

    it looks not great

    But it's made with exotic fruit.

    Cinders on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    I, for one, think Tube did a great job, despite infringing into my Global Chat Mod territory. I could never hold anything against dear tube.

    I can agree that something needed to be done about the post - it was over the line. Jailing just seems a bit much, given that Abby doesn't normally spout with the racism that often. He's not a hard case like Preacher. :lol:

    more is expected of northern europeans, passer

    preach clearly came from circumstances

    while abdhy had every advantage

    and, like, twelve parents

    it was a crime born out of ennui

    aren't you from parts of the US that don't border oceans without oil on it?

    don't you all fuck your cousins there?

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Have you put on 60 pounds of solid muscle over the past couple years, dlinfiniti?
    i'm trying
    luckily for you i have yet to cross over 130lbs
    once i get up to light heavyweight status, i will come for you and drag you back down here or you might die in my attempt
    I'm picturing you cartoonishly jumping on me, pulling at me as I simply keep walking, no apparent effect.

    I think that's about how that would go.

    Thanatos on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Will you still haven't locked Chu's [chat]. Its like being in two dimensions at once, I am so confused.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Cinders wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    mirrored_ed8dbd98f7f43bd94bbec537d49f6ac4.jpg

    This shit is fantastic.

    it looks not great

    But it's made with exotic fruit.

    So that's what happened to my cabana boy

    nexuscrawler on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Hi, my name is Abdhyius

    I am tall and blonde and like to ski!

    Dunadan019 on
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    i thought that you were, like, married or something.
    God don't bring that up either. She's been all hinting at wanting grandkids too (mostly at my brother but still)
    No seriously I thought that you were married

    I guess i just somehow believed that your sig was your kid and husband or something

    :sigh:

    that might actually be nice but no, random Internet people

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Abdhyius

    I am tall and blonde and like to ski!

    Oh how the mighty have fallen.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    i'm sorry, elldren

    *hug*

    Organichu on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    That liqueur is a disconcerting colour.

    Does it specify any exotic fruit in particular?

    japan on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    being jailed not so bad

    the first time's always the worst, innit?

    especially since there I didn't really agree completely with the jailing

    wow you have been bitching about this since forever

    that's an interesting observation from somone who joined 2 months ago.

    RiemannLives on
    DEFUND THE POLICE
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Will hates fruity crap.

    i like some of it

    like i enjoy eau de vie

    and some liqueurs

    but things that are called "tropical flavored" or something kind of raise my suspicions.

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Will you still haven't locked Chu's [chat]. Its like being in two dimensions at once, I am so confused.

    i refuse to post there because i don't want to get infracted

    but it really was a much better [chat]

    Organichu on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Will you still haven't locked Chu's [chat]. Its like being in two dimensions at once, I am so confused.

    Are you a sprite?

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I'm off to purchase RDR for PS3. I demand friend invites because I want to play online with some people.

    Send me a friend invite if we're not PSN friends. Ryadic is my handle on there as well.

    Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Have you put on 60 pounds of solid muscle over the past couple years, dlinfiniti?
    i'm trying
    luckily for you i have yet to cross over 130lbs
    once i get up to light heavyweight status, i will come for you and drag you back down here or you might die in my attempt
    I'm picturing you cartoonishly jumping on me, pulling at me as I simply keep walking, no apparent effect.

    I think that's about how that would go.

    you think you know
    but you have no idea
    little do you know that night was just part of an elaborate ploy of misdirection to lull you into a false sense of security. I paid my local chinese food delivery guy to meet you as me so you wouldnt suspect anything. I am really andre the giant's illegitimate son who has grown to be twice his size with the strength of four bears. And i am coming for you.

    dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    japan wrote: »
    That liqueur is a disconcerting colour.

    Does it specify any exotic fruit in particular?

    The exoticist.

    Cinders on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    being jailed not so bad

    the first time's always the worst, innit?

    especially since there I didn't really agree completely with the jailing

    your sense of hurt at the injustice of it all made it so much sweeter

    well, that and the post timer made it sweeter

    this is a good burn

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    japan wrote: »
    That liqueur is a disconcerting colour.

    Does it specify any exotic fruit in particular?

    Additionally, why might the fruit be exotic? Was it grown in a location the average American didn't even know existed, or was it stored someplace exotic, possibly inside the ass of a drug mule as it was smuggled into the country to bypass US Customs confiscating all of them because they're so delicious.

    Sarksus on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Hello again post timer

    I've missed you

    EDIT: You I'm right here, Thom. You can talk to me. Or, well, every third minute.

    Hush you. Go sit quietly in the corner.
    I don't have much family left

    The fact that my mother is doing this and my brother is smiling and nodding in agreement despite their knowledge of my queeriness cuts deep, like a knife

    I've found some family members will do that in hopes that you will see what they see as the error of your ways. I'm assuming that you've talked to her about it?

    she's just doing the grossout routine and looking to me for affirmation. I imagine my half-hearted agreement with her in the case of a couple who really did need to get a room about two weeks ago has emboldened her. I've asked her to stop and she simply has shifted to looking to my brother.

    We don't talk about my sexuality. It is the elephant in the room. Most of the time this is an acceptable state of affairs.

    I suspect you can guess my advice then. If that doesn't work then you need to decide if it's too toxic to be around or not.

    Thomamelas on
  • Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2010
    Protein Shakes on
    Modern Man wrote: »
    Well, if my mom met the following criteria... I'd be in favor if waterboarding her.
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    being jailed not so bad

    the first time's always the worst, innit?

    especially since there I didn't really agree completely with the jailing

    wow you have been bitching about this since forever

    that's an interesting observation from somone who joined 2 months ago.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Will hates fruity crap.

    i like some of it

    like i enjoy eau de vie

    and some liqueurs

    but things that are called "tropical flavored" or something kind of raise my suspicions.

    Are you saying tropical drinks get you hard?

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Abdhyius

    I am tall and blonde and like to ski!

    Oh how the mighty have fallen.

    I steal what I can....

    Dunadan019 on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    I, for one, think Tube did a great job, despite infringing into my Global Chat Mod territory. I could never hold anything against dear tube.

    I can agree that something needed to be done about the post - it was over the line. Jailing just seems a bit much, given that Abby doesn't normally spout with the racism that often. He's not a hard case like Preacher. :lol:

    more is expected of northern europeans, passer

    preach clearly came from circumstances

    while abdhy had every advantage

    and, like, twelve parents

    it was a crime born out of ennui

    aren't you from parts of the US that don't border oceans without oil on it?

    don't you all fuck your cousins there?

    i grew up in New Mexico and my cousins live in florida, so i actually had to book a flight to get laid.

    it's a lot more complicated than just wife-swapping with everyone else in the village

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    It's not as hot as it was yesterday. Yay rain.

    Much like the Magic Rained all over the celtics last night.

    Fuck the magic

    i should sleep it is midnight and I have to check out early to get to barcelona tomorrow. Catalan is so weird

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    OOOH
    just because i'm DRESSED this way, does not make me a police officer!

    Organichu on
  • Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2010
    http://vimeo.com/11886557

    I'm so doing this when I get home today.

    Protein Shakes on
    Modern Man wrote: »
    Well, if my mom met the following criteria... I'd be in favor if waterboarding her.
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    i thought that you were, like, married or something.
    God don't bring that up either. She's been all hinting at wanting grandkids too (mostly at my brother but still)
    No seriously I thought that you were married

    I guess i just somehow believed that your sig was your kid and husband or something

    :sigh:

    that might actually be nice but no, random Internet people

    people you know though, right?

    like it's not like you bought a picture frame and kept the stock photo inside.

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Have you put on 60 pounds of solid muscle over the past couple years, dlinfiniti?
    i'm trying
    luckily for you i have yet to cross over 130lbs
    once i get up to light heavyweight status, i will come for you and drag you back down here or you might die in my attempt
    I'm picturing you cartoonishly jumping on me, pulling at me as I simply keep walking, no apparent effect.

    I think that's about how that would go.

    god get a room already, you two

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    being jailed not so bad

    the first time's always the worst, innit?

    especially since there I didn't really agree completely with the jailing

    wow you have been bitching about this since forever

    that's an interesting observation from somone who joined 2 months ago.

    in fairness it's been two months of solid scandanavian bitching

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

    I think I would want a more substantial mount for motorbike use.

    japan on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Have you put on 60 pounds of solid muscle over the past couple years, dlinfiniti?
    i'm trying
    luckily for you i have yet to cross over 130lbs
    once i get up to light heavyweight status, i will come for you and drag you back down here or you might die in my attempt
    I'm picturing you cartoonishly jumping on me, pulling at me as I simply keep walking, no apparent effect.

    I think that's about how that would go.

    god get a room already, you two

    Sorry gays but that post string is why you can never be married in my eyes.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    being jailed not so bad

    the first time's always the worst, innit?

    especially since there I didn't really agree completely with the jailing

    wow you have been bitching about this since forever

    that's an interesting observation from somone who joined 2 months ago.

    in fairness it's been two months of solid scandanavian bitching

    if you lived on an ice cream cone that was dipped in liquid nitrogen and then put in a dark cold closet for 310 days out of the year....

    wouldn't you bitch too?

    Dunadan019 on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    japan wrote: »

    I think I would want a more substantial mount for motorbike use.

    A motorbike is a substantial mount.

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    i thought that you were, like, married or something.
    God don't bring that up either. She's been all hinting at wanting grandkids too (mostly at my brother but still)
    No seriously I thought that you were married

    I guess i just somehow believed that your sig was your kid and husband or something

    :sigh:

    that might actually be nice but no, random Internet people

    people you know though, right?

    like it's not like you bought a picture frame and kept the stock photo inside.

    ...

    I am such a sad sack ugh I disgust myself

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
This discussion has been closed.