Options

Crackdown: New DLC is out!

1323334353638»

• Options
    SpikedFreakSpikedFreak Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    chasm953 wrote: »
    I've had that one since it came out. Maybe it was something for the DLC "Erase All Your Hard Work" bug. :shrug:

Not selectable as a separate game mode, you haven't.

What I ment to say is I've had that patch and the DLC since they've been out. So I have no idea what this update was that just got sent to me a few minutes ago. (I've been playing all day, signed into live, and didn't get this ghost patch till right now.)

Ah well, my game still works and the beta is still a few hours away. :|

SpikedFreak on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    e do I find the baggage carrier?

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    Patches7o9Patches7o9 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    e do I find the baggage carrier?

One of the floors of the parking garage (one of the Shai Gen boss areas, the donut shaped one).

Patches7o9 on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Or the helipad on the Volk oil rig. You have to walk t over on the pipes though, and getting it stuck on the rocks can be a bitch.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    FristleFristle Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Willeth wrote: »
    Or the helipad on the Volk oil rig. You have to walk t over on the pipes though, and getting it stuck on the rocks can be a bitch.

And you have to kill the boss on the oil rig, then go away and return, or the thing never spawns. I learned this lesson the hard way after exercising the "gang reset" feature they added.

Fristle on
    Fristle.jpg
  • Options
    DeadEyeDeadEye Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I downloaded the free pack, and then gave into my craving when I bought the other pack. So much fun. I really do like the new race car, loaded up the game and just did Alleys of the Den on the second attempt (I'd got driving to four and a half stars before I bothered to do any of the races, so my supercar was too wide for those infamous bollards).

Man, I do love the new Harpoon Gun, it's just so amusing watching people fly off into the distance and stick to buildings. The Body Armour achievement (sticking 5 bodies to a single car) isn't that hard, but requires a slight mental tweak. I did discover a glitch whilst playing around with it. If you target someone and then walk around until there is a lamp-post directly between them and you, fun can be had. When you fire, the harpoon sticks into the lamp-post and the person on the other side flies towards you, ending up impaled on their side of the lamp-post.

Following on with my record at breaking games, I was attempting to be lazy in Keys of the City. Since I invariably miss the ramp trucks, or at least hit them at an angle, I'd thought that I'd spawn one in front of me, so it would be in the perfect position for a jump. SUV powering down the empty freeway at full speed, spawn ramp truck selected on the Keys options, I press Y and my screen blinks for a second, then it recovers. When I can see again, I'm inside the ground (again, I've done this before more than once) and my SUV is hanging from it's roof on the underside of the concrete whilst I'm swimming in the sea.

Oh well, back to trying for Elite Street Racer. I've been good and completed every race so far legitimately. However, it really is tempting to just try and create a roadblock and blow everything up.

DeadEye on
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    DeadEye wrote: »
    Following on with my record at breaking games, I was attempting to be lazy in Keys of the City. Since I invariably miss the ramp trucks, or at least hit them at an angle, I'd thought that I'd spawn one in front of me, so it would be in the perfect position for a jump. SUV powering down the empty freeway at full speed, spawn ramp truck selected on the Keys options, I press Y and my screen blinks for a second, then it recovers. When I can see again, I'm inside the ground (again, I've done this before more than once) and my SUV is hanging from it's roof on the underside of the concrete whilst I'm swimming in the sea.

yup, i've done that too. Spawned one while going flat-out in the SUV, and fired myself down through the map, into the water.

Another fun one that my brother found, take a ramp-truck on the freeway (not tried it anywhere else) and blow it up (no wheels), stand it upright in the road. Now jump in the air above it, spawn a second ramp truck so it lands on top.. and for whatever reason, it'll force it down, partly through the road. Completely useless, and i'm not even sure it works all the time, but we managed to do it a couple of times. Firstly, it's noisy as hell, and secondly, it will kill your framerate.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    saikocatsaikocat London, UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I played so much of Crackdown (off line, with someone else) I was getting a bit tired of it, but then I discovered the harpoon gun. Lot of random fun with that. I spent ages harpooning people to a truck, then drove it around, it was like something out of Mad Max. Mmmm deathmobile.

Picking up cars with people in them and kicking them all over the place until it explodes is fun too.

saikocat on
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Forums
  • Options
    KahnindustriesKahnindustries Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Anyone online and want to coop through bsome bosses?

Kahnindustries on
    Kahnindustries.gif
    kahnindustries.png