As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Music Video

James SheperedJames Shepered Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Artist's Corner
Is anyone here good at making videos/movies? I have to say I am not, with no clue how to make a video the way I want and upload it to YouTube. So, I was wondering if anyone who is good at this, for their own enjoyment, would want to make a video using my idea?

-music video for Avatar

-song: A Reason for Broken Wings by A Skylit Drive

Using the chorus and some other parts from this song, and using certain scenes of the movie, I think it could be really awesome.

Again, this is just me, I know no one else in this entire world/forum (lol) shares my idea, but hey, thought I'd see if anyone else could see where I'm coming from. If you haven't heard this song, click on the link if you want. Read the lyrics along with it. (Obviously you'd of have to see Avatar for any of this to apply, better yet liked the movie a lot)

Song

Lyrics

Thanks a lot! I have my fingers crossed that someone will see into what I see here and go on to make a sweet video that people can enjoy.

peace&love

James Shepered on

• Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited June 2010
    Sorry, but this sort of thread is against the rules here.
    10 ) Do Not Ask for Art in a New Thread
    Do not start new threads to ask for free art, tattoo designs, Websites, etc. If you wish to commission paid work, ask in the CHAT or Questions/Discussion thread.

Angel_of_Bacon on
This discussion has been closed.