As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Canadian Politics: Another Moose Bites The Dust

1585960616264»

• Options
    MorgensternMorgenstern ICH BIN DER PESTVOGEL DU KAMPFAFFE!Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I guess the Liberals could come out and say that the Conservatives are advocating increased taxes by ending transfer payments and mindfuck about 90% of rural Canadian voters.

Morgenstern on
    “Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.” - Loren Eiseley
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Now I'm sitting here looking at Trudeau's Wikipedia article and hoping for a return to the days of at least Chretien.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Arivia wrote: »
    Now I'm sitting here looking at Trudeau's Wikipedia article and hoping for a return to the days of at least Chretien.

Pearson!

James on
  • Options
    MorgensternMorgenstern ICH BIN DER PESTVOGEL DU KAMPFAFFE!Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I yearn for the days of Mackenzie King, specifically 1921-1926.

Morgenstern on
    “Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.” - Loren Eiseley
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    okay

so Pearson did a ton of shit during a minority government

let's call Harper out on not respecting Pearson's legacy and doing good things, and whoever the financial minister is for not respecting Martin's legacy and landing us in a deficit

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Martin's legacy including gutting every fucking service and program he could get away with gutting.

Morgenstern on
  • Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    How much revenue did we lose from shaving 2% off the GST?

Yeah, fuck those assholes.

oldmanken on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    oldmanken wrote: »
    How much revenue did we lose from shaving 2% off the GST?

Yeah, fuck those assholes.

net effect of that change to the gst: I have to work harder to figure out how much something's going to cost me now

uh, that's about it

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited October 2010
    Locked up like Louis Riel

start a new one like uh like

something something Tim Horton's

Jacobkosh on
This discussion has been closed.