Options

The New, Mighty and Secretly Dark Avenging (and Defending) Thread!

12467102

Posts

  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    and what I am saying is that is not even remotely true

    you turn any vagina in a 500 foot radius into the mojave desert

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    You are wrong TLB. You are so very wrong. Women around me are filled with life-giving joy.

    Solar on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    a mere glance from you can shrivel an ovary

    it causes hymens to reform

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    TLB, this conversation is not about you. Stop talking about yourself.

    Solar on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    solar that is just the kind of weak response I'd expect from you

    the revirginator

    the libido slayer

    the egg incinerator

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    All those epithets are very accurate in stating exactly what I am the opposite of.

    Solar on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I have it on good word that you are lying

    I have sources

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Solar wrote: »
    you don't care about them because you are sexist

    stop being so sexist

    See, I'm not, and it's not a problem I have in other media. It's not my fault that in a lot of cases Superheroines are underused and boring.

    But many of those superheroines just listed aren't boring

    Furu on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I am aware of your sources. They are being fed incorrect information, and you have only revealed how incompetent your intelligence gathering skills are.

    Solar on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    solar that is a terrible thing to say about your mom

    then again she immediately became barren after having you

    that was the beginning

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I have three younger siblings. I dispute your claims of a barren mother, on the basis of physical impossibility.

    The cracks are appearing in your arguments TLB. It is evident to me that you cannot handle the pressure.

    Solar on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    wait if that isn't your mom

    who's mom am I banging

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Who will be the first to pull the Scarlet Witch pregnant card.

    Or even worse the Ms Marvel pregnant card.

    Or even even worse the Madelyne Pryor card.

    TexiKen on
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I think that Ms Marvel is worse than Maddie Pryor Tex. I mean, she was impregnanted by her unborn son.

    Solar on
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    @ Texiken, can anything really sear your brain like pregnant batman did.

    WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    cshadow42cshadow42 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    @ Texiken, can anything really sear your brain like pregnant batman did.

    Is that a challenge?

    cshadow42 on
    MTGO Handle - ArtfulDodger
    Diablo 3 - ArtfulDodger#1572
    Minecraft - ArtfulDodger42
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Oh that Superman impregnates Batman from the last page in the bitching thread was some of the worst stuff the internet has given the world. Because it's probably not a kid but an evil being from the cancerverse that crawled into Batman through his nose and you could totally hear his bones cracking:

    gotg21a.jpg


    But Madelyne Pryor gave birth to Cable. He was a loser in the comic except for Macann/Tischmann/Kordey run, he wasn't cool in the animated show and he was a cheat in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (psimitar psimitar psimitar psimitar).

    TexiKen on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I just had a genius idea to make Avengers Academy a billion times better: Fat Cobra's daughter or son seeking his approval among the comradeship with the foremost warriors of earth, the Avengers. And beating the shit out of anyone who says different.

    Fencingsax on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    There should be a Shang Chi mini-series out there where the whole premise is a yearly trip to New York where he trains the heroes from all the teams.

    No evil villain to fight in issue #4 who's upset that Shang Chi killed his dad years ago, no hidden past, just straight up issue #1 he trains the Avengers, issue #2 the FF and teaches Franklin a special sleeper hold to pull on Val if she calls him a retard again, issue #3 the Young Allies or some other Avengers team, issue #4 he stops by the X-Men and teaches the kids and makes Wolverine look like a chump.

    And then he goes to Wales again just to fight the Welsh because they're easy targets.

    TexiKen on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    So there would be no conflict in the story at all?

    Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    God I love GotG mission debrief's

    WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    The conflict would be with everyone not recognizing Shang-Chi's authority, and then Steve Rogers says something really racist after getting kicked in the face and his facade of being a good guy is shattered.

    And then Iron Fist decides to fight him and it's almost the whole issue and Cameron Stewart can draw it so every page has like 9 panels so it's a super long super awesome fight and Jessica Jones' baby calls him Shang Cheeze and we all go d'awwww.

    Robos why don't you like this.

    TexiKen on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Holy crap Tex stop posting

    Furu on
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I want to see Shang Chi train Butterball now.

    WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    See, he teaches the Thing it doesn't have to always be clobberin' time, and that if he used pressure points with his concrete pinky finger he could be like a big orange ninja.

    And even Dr. Strange needs to know self defense in the physical world, because what if those demons he fights possess people?

    TexiKen on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Solar wrote: »
    I think that Ms Marvel is worse than Maddie Pryor Tex. I mean, she was impregnanted by her unborn son.
    I see you've edited your post Solar.

    I see everything.
    TexiKen wrote: »
    And even Dr. Strange needs to know self defense in the physical world, because what if those demons he fights possess people?
    Bendis was talking recently about how Fraction gave him a great take on Dr. Strange, now that he's no longer Sorcerer Supreme. According to him, Fraction told him to stick him in a sharp suit, and have him do Ditko-finger kung-fu, explaining that Wong and the Ancient One must have surely taught him a bunch of martial arts.

    Since hearing that, I've been eagerly awaiting the Immonen-illustrated Strange-Fu to come in New Avengers.

    Munch on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    We need a contest of champions event again, only more of a street level thing. And you find a writer who won't use a pet character like Bendis making Jessica Drew win the event.

    TexiKen on
  • Options
    Witch_Hunter_84Witch_Hunter_84 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    The Shadowland Tex. The Shadowland.

    Witch_Hunter_84 on
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten in your presence.
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I keep getting a bad feeling about Shadowland the more teasers pop up.

    I'm thinking more along the lines of all the heroes just want to know who's the best fighter in the hero community, so they have a friendly fighting competition, USAgent to be the one man Cobra Kai. No fighting for the fate of the galaxy because of the Elders of the Universe, no fighting each other because Hulk is forcing them to, just a good Thanksgiving day fight fest, mutants need not apply.

    I would suggest it be up to the reader to vote the winner but I don't want to see Pixie win because someone made an auto vote program.

    TexiKen on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    the real winner of a street level contest of champions would forever be ghost rider

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ghost Rider is my favorite motorcycle-based hero.
    I don't know of any others.

    spookymuffin on
    PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Vigilante?

    Wildcat on
  • Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    The only thing I like about Ghost Rider is that the movie let me see Nicolas Cage's head on fire.

    spookymuffin on
    PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    American Eagle?

    BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Munch wrote: »
    Solar wrote: »
    I think that Ms Marvel is worse than Maddie Pryor Tex. I mean, she was impregnanted by her unborn son.
    I see you've edited your post Solar.

    I see everything.
    TexiKen wrote: »
    And even Dr. Strange needs to know self defense in the physical world, because what if those demons he fights possess people?
    Bendis was talking recently about how Fraction gave him a great take on Dr. Strange, now that he's no longer Sorcerer Supreme. According to him, Fraction told him to stick him in a sharp suit, and have him do Ditko-finger kung-fu, explaining that Wong and the Ancient One must have surely taught him a bunch of martial arts.

    Since hearing that, I've been eagerly awaiting the Immonen-illustrated Strange-Fu to come in New Avengers.

    I went through quite a number of names. Then I calmed down and decided to not claim TLB was sleeping with a random poster's mother.

    Also Iron Fist is one of the hardest street level characters by far these days. Remember in T-Bolts where he was in the training simulation and killed half the New Avengers in about two seconds? Yeah, he is seriously under-rated. Is Ghost Rider even a street level character any more? I mean, he went to heaven and started a war, that's a bit different from beating up muggers in a back alley, he's probably capable of at least holding his own against Thor level guys these days.

    And I've never seen American Eagle do anything other than beat up bullseye. Which was a beautiful thing to watch but AE himself knew that Bullseye is a punk with an oversized rep who needed a good bitchslapping.

    Solar on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    wait if that isn't your mom

    who's mom am I banging

    D - daddy?

    Wildcat on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ghost Rider will always be street level

    Because see he has vengeance to deal

    And really, I am not quite sure what can even hurt Ghost Rider

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ghost Rider will always be street level

    Because see he has vengeance to deal

    And really, I am not quite sure what can even hurt Ghost Rider

    Poor sales. Bad movies.

    Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    There are no bad Ghost Rider movies

    And the poor sales are because most people ain't able to deal with Ghost Rider

    He is

    too hot to handle

    The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ghost Rider penance stared Galactus

    CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

    c9PXgFo.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.