As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RADlands - and THEN the eel man comes for a little one on one

1555657585961»

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Also Makali is taking a breather at this point in time.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Maybe I did!

And maybe we just didn't try hard enough to win this mission through RAD poisoning.

Basically we are fucked.

Well, you're fucked.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Hmm, stuck in some sorta Yoshi's Island style place with Chuck.

Worse fates I suppose. Be back in two hours after I'm finished work to make post, need to reread the update a couple times and make sure I understand what I'm supposed to be perceiving here.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Are we back on 12-2 this week?

I should make a post

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I thought you were back in the Carbosilicate world where you went when you drank Cassandra's finger.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    We can make posts together.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    dunno, de?ad went to bed at 5am this morning

Squall on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I thought you were back in the Carbosilicate world where you went when you drank Cassandra's finger.

Yeah, by rereading I mean checking it against notes, referencing the chronicles (which I really need to update but oh my goodness so far beind) and making sure I'm parsing the green and regular chuck thing properly.

It can be hard to tell when DE?AD is just being poetic with melted money comparisons or if he's dropping hints.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Shit, why did I think we were in an office?

Also, do I recover any stress from resting a little bit since the last fight?

The Ocean King COLOR="Red"]Stress 25%[/COLORCOLOR="RoyalBlue"]Burning Spirit 5%[/COLORCOLOR="Lime"]RAD 0%[/COLOR
    Skills [Unexpected Attacks 67%] [Khaganship 68%] ["Horse"manship 20%]
    Traits [Ain't got time to read -5%] [A woman's place is in the yurt -5%] [John Wayne's The Conquerer -10%] [Leader of the charge +10%] [The Me that believes in You +10%]
    Meta Trait [Human] Burning Spirit!!!!!

The Ocean King stumbled slightly as he tried to regain his composure. He was sure there was a doorway there.

"Yes...as my prime minister says, we are foreign dignitaries," he stood straight and dusted off his royal [tiny]bath[/tiny]robes, "And...I am the king of that land."

The Ocean King glanced around, "Though...I am curious...from what American People do you take your authority?"

e: What the hell is the "tiny" tag for bbcode on here?

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    isn't it [tiny]?

[tiny]check[/tiny]

Raneados on
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    THAT IS DECEPTIVE IT SHOULD HAVE A [SIZE][/SIZE] TAG LIKE ALL THE OTHER FONT SIZES

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    okay so it seems that Henry and Chuck are stuck as green tron versions, and the real Chuck is plugged into the scenery (But green Chuck can't see because it's a secret!)

I'm guessing we need to finde where henry is plugged in, and hopefully find some bitchin cycles on the way

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Yeah, by rereading I mean checking it against notes, referencing the chronicles (which I really need to update but oh my goodness so far beind) and making sure I'm parsing the green and regular chuck thing properly.

It can be hard to tell when DE?AD is just being poetic with melted money comparisons or if he's dropping hints.

The world is just currently done in shades of green reminiscent of those on the American dollar. There are two Chucks, one of which looks "real", asleep, and connected to the world via root-like tendrils, and the other who's all done in shades of green, like you, who is awake.

There's no "real" Henry that you can see.

...and, yeah, update storm in about 20 minutes.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    [Chicago]
    [Kruppe] Stress 0% RAD 0% Tetsuo 0%
    Skills: [Cryokenisis] 63% [Telekenisis] 25% [History] 25%
    Traits: [Battle Sorcerer] 15% [Smart as all hell] 15% [Has a way with the written word] 5%
    [Kind Ol' Sage] 15%[Got a bit of a wizard obsession] -10% [Can't shut his head up] -5% [Afraid of Big Ol' Hairy Ass Spiders] -5%

"Wait! We can fix your brai-" A noise like a meaty jellyfish being thrown into a cornfield from a 747 reaches Kruppe's ears, and he knows it's too late. The wise man runs up to the skewered corpse, and kicks it. "GOD DAMMIT! Kruppe wanted to do that!"

Shock G on
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    de?ad make sure you back up your post, I just asked bogey to lock this thread, got the new one all ready to go

Squall on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    'kay.

DE?AD on
This discussion has been closed.