As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[SCP] ECHELON TEAM

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    AMP'D, your answer is better than mine.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    To be fair, deadpool is better than everything.

VoproSTEIN on
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    AMP'd wrote: »
    deadpool

I was going to say this, but I looked it up and he apparently has cancer and super healing?

so in the scp universe he'd probably just be an enormous mound of cancerous flesh

Koshian on
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    deadpool is a flesh beast

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Name: Zachariah Snow
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 155
    Personal history: Shortly after graduating highschool, Zach began studying marine biology, as well as human psychology at University of [REDACTED]. Failing these courses five months into the semester, Snow moved on to studying Environmental Science and Animal Psychology, while also forming an interest in sculpting. After once again failing another set of courses, Snow left the University of [REDACTED], and joined the local police force, citing his reason as 'a passing interest'. (DATA STILL TO BE ADDED)
    Defining characteristics: Easy going, slightly dulled emotional responses, lazy when it comes to work, and very analytical way of doing things are chief characteristics of Snow's personality. That being said, he seems to have a good sense of humor, and physically has nothing worth noting, aside from a G Cleft tattoo on his upper left pectoral, and a small scar under his right eye.
    Crimes:
    1 count of public drunkenness [6/23/07]
    1 counts of disorderly conduct [6/23/07]
    1 count of public urination [6/23/07]

clef

and I have the same tattoo in the same place :O

#pipe on
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Melding wrote: »
    hey amp'd, what the hell does your sig mean?

i'm moving past the feeling

how is a hand wearing a watch the past?

Pipe, tommy wants to be you. Be you getting eaten by a terrible monster.

Melding on
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    hey amp'd, what the hell does your sig mean?

i'm moving past the feeling

how is a hand wearing a watch the past?

:rotate:

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Koshian wrote: »
    deadpool

I was going to say this, but I looked it up and he apparently has cancer and super healing?

so in the scp universe he'd probably just be an enormous mound of cancerous flesh

If I remember correctly Deadpool has super regeneration and cancer spread around his entire body.

His regeneration is constantly being used and if ever stopped he'd simply die on the spot.

/nerd

VoproSTEIN on
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Personal history: Shortly after graduating highschool, Zach began studying marine biology, as well as human psychology at University of [REDACTED]. Failing these courses five months into the semester, Snow moved on to studying Environmental Science and Animal Psychology, while also forming an interest in sculpting. After once again failing another set of courses, Snow left the University of [REDACTED], and joined the local police force, citing his reason as 'a passing interest'. (DATA STILL TO BE ADDED)
    Defining characteristics: Easy going, slightly dulled emotional responses, lazy when it comes to work, and very analytical way of doing things are chief characteristics of Snow's personality. That being said, he seems to have a good sense of humor, and physically has nothing worth noting, aside from a G Cleft tattoo on his upper left pectoral, and a small scar under his right eye.
    Crimes:

clef

maybe it's a g that's been split in two

Koshian on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Koshian wrote: »
    Crimes:

clef

maybe it's a g that's been split in two

or a white dude who likes rap and has a fucked up lip

#pipe on
  • TLHTLH Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Name: Donovon Giles Tisk
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Personal history: Enlisted in the Air Force in 1977. Worked in Counter Intelligence while completing degrees in neuroscience and psychology. Honorably discharged in 1983, entered the private sector working for [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]. Starting off in the Psych ward, he eventually spent most of his career in the Administrative Dept there. Was recognized for making some notable additions to the Prescriptive authority for psychologists movement in the 1990s. Has a small file at SCP already for having completed work on Project [REDACTED] for the US Department of Defense. Though his [REDACTED] methods were rejected outright in [REDACTED], they were later adopted for use in relation to the administering of Class A Amnesiac at SCP. In 2009 he resigned while being investigated by [REDACTED]'s internal Dept for suspicion of embezzlement and several code of conduct violations with patients and other staff. He currently lives in [REDACTED] and is unemployed. Has not been charged with any crimes, but has been asked to not leave the state of [REDACTED] until [REDACTED]'s investigation is complete.

Defining characteristics: An eval from his Military records shows very high intelligence and almost a total lack of empathy. In social situations, he comes across as very cold and slightly off putting. In cases where it's believed Dr. Tisk tries to use charm/humor/or even interest in someone in a personal nature, these symptoms seem to only get worse. People thought it was the mustache mostly, until the summer he shaved it. Jesus.

A list of convictions is currently pending.

TLH on
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Damn my vacation next week, or I would be all over this.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I should really go to sleep now

but I want to see if I made it in!

BugBoy on
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    BugBoy wrote: »
    I should really go to sleep now

but I want to see if I made it in!
    We are going to give potential applicants a full 24 hours to submit their forms before announcing the lucky eight.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    well, at least I can sleep then!

maybe I'll make use of the extra time to flesh my entry out a bit

BugBoy on
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm excited!

Butler For Life #1 on
    edited June 2010
    Oh thank god I can sleep now.

VoproSTEIN on
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Dammit I'm gonna edit my profile a bit, because a certain someone has made my name a little redundant.

Edit: Here we go
    Name: Dimitri de Chirico
    Height: 5' 10"
    Personal history: Just out of university slacker. Only qualification is a Bachelor of Fine Arts. Dimitri wants a steady, low-responsibility job and some free time to himself. Not terribly concerned with anything important, but does retain his family's sense of paranoia at the most insignificant things. Highly superstitious. He also has a habbit of drawing on any spare scraps of paper he can find, especially during work hours, and likes to play the clarinet.

Only obtained his position as a Level 2 Security member because of his prior ability to operate and fire a rifle. He acquired this skill previously by joining his school's rifle team. He was, and still is, an average shot. Seems quite oblivious most of the time, occasionally having very brief moments of insight. Very adept at spotting visual patterns, attributed to his study of art.

Defining characteristics: Is of Mediterranean descent, with average looks and shaggy black hair. Wears glasses and has a tendency to use his hands quite a lot when he talks. He also smokes at least twice a day and is very protective of his plastic green lighter.

Prior Convictions: 1 count of shop lifting.

Gatsby on
  • TLHTLH Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    24 hours! But- but other people will have a chance to apply then!

TLH on
    edited June 2010
    Then we CRUSH them.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    snowbeat, you decide on a system, if so where can i read about this system so i can start working on things?

Melding on
  • Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Name: Dr. Nathanial Toppins

Personal history: At the age of 7 he watched his parents get disemboweled by a rampaging [REDACTED] which agents had been trying to contain. After graduating college at the age of 15 he disappeared, sources believe he went to [REDACTED]. 12 years later he was picked up, wandering around the streets of [REDACTED], nude. His hair had turned violently white and he had developed a nervousness, jumping at the slightest sound. Refusing to talk about it, he got himself hired as a professor of zoology at [REDACTED] and proceeded to spend the next 7 years quietly teaching. Sources close to the doctor report that he screams at night, but has no recollection about it the next day, refusing to talk about it. The doctor seems to have an almost intimate knowledge of [REDACTED], which is of course classified.

Defining characteristics: Violent shock of white hair, twitchy, jumps at loud noises

Fort1tude on
    Steam ID - Fort1tude
    edited June 2010
    BugBoy wrote: »
    Name: Dr. Adam Plum
    Sex: M
    Height: 6'0
    Personal History: Dr. Plum was an outstanding graduate from a prestigious university. Or, that's what his records say, at least. He can't actually seem to remember anything about his past, because he can't seem to remember anything ever. What is known about him is that he grew up in England, and apparently lost his brother to a brutal murder. Rumors swirl that he might have been the killer. Not that he'd remember that, of course.

Defining Characteristics: As stated above, Dr. Plum is somewhat forgetful, though he is quite able when he needs to be. He always wears thick glasses, and is virtually blind without them. He's often found wandering around random areas, muttering aimlessly to himself. His agreeable nature makes him liked by his students and younger folk in general, so he's often considered to be somewhat of a mentor. Since he's not good with names, he tends to give these people affectionate nicknames. He's generally quite relaxed, even under harsh circumstances, unless he loses his glasses. If he drops them, he tends to panic. He also loves to read mystery novels, and is always found with one on his person.

edited my application a little bit

BugBoy on
    edited June 2010
    Name: Dr. Jacques Michel
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 140

Personal History: Scientist, trained in Biochemistry and Biology. Initially attended Med. School, but dropped out due to lack of experimental freedom. Later decided to obtain aa Ph.D (sponsoring University unknown) which would allow him to engage in unusual research.

Currently, he runs a research lab out of his home and self-publishes his work in a journal that he created several months ago. He is currently investigating various pathogens and conditions which the NIH has so far refused to recognize. Prior to this work, he was traveling to various pig farms during the Swine Flu breakouts. He became infected during these travels.

He called his quick recovery from the disease "a disappointment", and further expressed a preference for avian flu.

Defining traits: An extreme passion for science and all related endeavors. Hatred of boredom, which generally causes him to engage in new, potentially dangerous, experimentation. Extreme interest in disease, to the point where he will frequently seek out epidemics and outbreaks of rare or dangerous diseases. Although he has fallen ill several times during his research, he has recovered well (though he has been close to death on several occasions). Possesses a recurring cough.

Prior Convictions: None in this region.

Expanded application, and changed it from 1st to third person.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Personal history: Shortly after graduating highschool, Zach began studying marine biology, as well as human psychology at University of [REDACTED]. Failing these courses five months into the semester, Snow moved on to studying Environmental Science and Animal Psychology, while also forming an interest in sculpting. After once again failing another set of courses, Snow left the University of [REDACTED], and joined the local police force, citing his reason as 'a passing interest'. Graduated police academy in 6/21/07, was later that day was told by a man in a black suit that his parents died a few days before under [DATA EXPUNGED] circumstances. Hibernated in his home for a day, before getting blackout drunk on Everclear, and being eventually found by the police the next day, (his would-be partner in fact) lying eagle-spread on a strange, goverment-protected area of concreate out side a warehouse in [DATA EXPUNGED], babling about [DATA REDACTED]. When later questioned about [DATA REDACTED], Snow was quoted as saying, "I have no fucking clue what the hell you're talking about". A series of lie-detector tests conclusively proved this true. Many of the charges from that night, including tresspassing on goverment sactioned land were dropped with the temporary insanity plee.
    Defining characteristics: Easy going, seemingly distant emotional responses, lazy when it comes to work, and very analytical way of doing things are chief characteristics of Snow's personality. That being said, he seems to have a good sense of humor, and physically has nothing worth noting, aside from a G Clef tattoo on his upper left pectoral, and a small scar under his right eye.
    Crimes:

clef

Coolio!

it's something I've always kinda wanted to get at some point

also, edited

Tommy2Hands on
    Cdcniho.jpg
    edited June 2010
    I'll just leave this here for further reading

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-028

Tommy2Hands on
    Cdcniho.jpg
    edited June 2010
    I'm pretty sure 028 was the first one I read

I still have a soft spot for it.

#pipe on
    edited June 2010
    My first was the "Living" Room

Still love it

Still fear it

Gatsby on
    edited June 2010
    I just like the idea that some dude blacked out there, potentially had some sort of relevation, and then forgot it due to a near lethal dose of everclear

Tommy2Hands on
    Cdcniho.jpg
  • JintorJintor Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Goddamn you all I'm applying.

Name: Dr. Jennifer Ling
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'8''

Personal History: Despite the title, Ms. Ling only holds an honourary doctorate in Journalism. She frequently uses this doctorate to pass herself off as a doctor in pursuit of stories for the tabloid 'newspaper' News of the World. Her standard and quality of work is notably much higher than the rest of the newspaper, although generally just as unbelievable. Recently, her work has focused on conspiracy theorists in various parts of the world.

Defining Characteristics: Of Asian-American descent. Easy to get along with. Habit of documenting and recording as much as possible. No arms training, but good at running.

Prior Convictions: No recorded convictions.

Jintor on
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    24 hours? That's a very generous time scale 'cos it means I haven't missed the boat!

Name: Irving Carb
    Height: 5' 9''
    Weight: 144lbs

Personal history: Began work as a technician at an English university, eventually applied to the police force. Served there for two years before applying to become part of the Military Police. Served for seven years before being dishonourably discharged in mysterious circumstances.

Defining characteristics: Stronger than he looks, which is just as well because he looks like a stiff breeze could snap him in half. Always displayed competency in marksmanship and crime scene investigation, but his attitudes towards civilians and senior staff left a lot to be desired. Politely referred to as "willful" by friends, and "stubborn borderline-sociopathic jackass" by everyone else. Not easily intimidated, but not easily approached either.

Prior convictions, if any: [strike]Sexual harrassment, murder[/strike] Aquitted

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • preachermeatpreachermeat Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Name: Jonathon Smythe

Sex: M

Height: 6'3 (1.9 M)

Weight: 220 Lbs (99.8 Kg)

Personal history: MBA from Cal Tech in Electronics Engineering, further study into robotics programming and interest in higher-level physics. Classes taken in both low-level astrophysics as well as Cosmology. A marked interest in Particle physics.

Defining characteristics: Unfortunately, subject is apparantly a functional alchoholic, although quite dedicated to whatever specific project he's involved with. Known to disappear into his own theoretical computations to the detraction of every other project he's working with at random.

Prior convictions: DWI, 4

preachermeat on
    .png
  • HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    i did put together a reporter but she was painfuly cliched so. Let's try this

Name: Guy Vincenzo
    Height: 6' 5''
    Weight: 198 lbs

Personal history: Boxed since the age of 14 and began entering MMA tournaments in a profesional capacity shortly after.. Mild success ended when at the age of 19 he drunkenly picked a fight with an judo master. After leaving hospital retired from MMA circuit due to shoulder injury. stuck to doing labouring work despite doctor's orders to rest the effected arm. Was eventually asked to become a coach at the local gym and began learning physiological skills and first aid.

Defining characteristics: starting to learn humilitiy and discipline after the judo incident. Despite injury still proficient in close combat although his stamina suffers.. Some knowledge of medical practises due to job history. Generally seen as a good trainer..

Prior convictions, if any: None. Master in question never pressed charges

HeavyVillain on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    VoproSTEIN wrote: »
    Oh thank god I can sleep now.

It's a trick

Everyone who sleeps will be eaten by a [REDACTED]

Scooter on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    You guys are making so many alcoholics goddamn

We need a designated driver

Scooter on
    edited June 2010
    Don't worry, being drunk pumps up your Psi Defence!

...And pretty much annhilates your Focus and Intellect

So we might crash and burn but we probably wouldn't go insane if there was a transdimensional freak nearby

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    edited June 2010
    I can just imagine it

*hugging the Lovecraftian horror from another plane of reality*

This guy

This guy right here

Man
    this guy you guys

Gatsby on
    edited June 2010
    GET

OFFFFFF

ME

"You know what dude? You're... you're nice. You're not like all the otherssss." *hic*

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    edited June 2010
    "Man don't you owe me, like, 20 bucks dude."

MY RACE SHALL OBLITERATE ALL THAT IS WITHIN THIS REALM YOU SCUM SHALL-

"Actually it was 30. Yeah you owe me 30 bucks. Fucker."

Gatsby on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    fuck. yes.

Name: Daniel Eversman
    Height: 6 feet 1 inches
    Personal History: Mr. Eversman is, according to his own dry description, "an exceptional individual and a hopeful nihilist". He has appeared during several SCP related incidents, claiming to be there to "see if it all even matters" and to decide whether or not he "gives a damn". So far, he claims the answer to both is no. Eversman seemed to usually take an observer's role, chain smoking and occasionally taking notes while Foundation personnel were being engaged in SPC related activities (i.e. getting slaughtered). After numerous appearances it was decided to detain him, move him to a nearby Foundation facility and interrogate him. During the questioning it was discovered that while he does not hold any degrees from academic institutes, he claims to be self-taught and does seem to have remarkable, if often times incomplete or downright incorrect, knowledge in a surprising breadth of fields, including criminology, cryptohistory, xenoarcheology, occultic medicine and constructural engineering. Eversman remained purposefully tight-lipped about his personal history, though the Foundation does seem to have found his interest in the abnormal started after [DATA EXPUNGED]. After [REDACTED] months and [REDACTED] years in isolation, Eversman has approached agent [DATA REDACTED] during one of the bi-yearly examinations and asked to work for the Foundation in exchange for greater liberties. After [DATA REDACTED] months in review, the request was granted. Mr. Eversman now assists the Foundation in whatever SCP capacity it is decided he is best suited for, though he is not to be fully trusted.
    Defining Characteristics: Cynical, arrogant, normally very unmotivated, known to have fits of depressive behavior

Indie Winter on
    RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch