As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[SCP] ECHELON TEAM

• FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Melding wrote: »
    He's still a rich guy with ninja training who can out smart anyone, batman.

He can't outsmart anyone! Where does it say that! It doesn't!

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well, i guess it would matter on how smart his father was.

Melding on
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I am anxiously awaiting the announcement of participants.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Everybody gets in! Everybody distributes their dice and maybe comes up with a hook

And then we all die

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2010
    we might also have people leaving in body bags, so there might be room later.

Especially if people keep making characters with prior convictions.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I say we just have a fight to the death for the right to join. Everybody picks a random number from a hat. That number corresponds to an SCP. Go kill your opponents with it.

Butler For Life #1 on
    edited June 2010

Do you know what they call a class D with several years of exemplary service under their belt?

Neither do I

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    edited June 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »

Do you know what they call a class D with several years of exemplary service under their belt?

Neither do I

Statues? Load bearing statues?

Melding on
    edited June 2010
    :^:

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Edcrab wrote: »

Neither do I

Statues? Load bearing statues?
    chow for scp-682?

BugBoy on
    edited June 2010
    No see the joke is that at the end of every month all current Class Ds are executed. So that only way they would be around longer is if they became inanimate somehow. Or became indestructible.

Melding on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

I expect my character would make up for her brief time with an excessive amount of swearing and blood. Probably hers.

Scooter on
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Name: Elias Crutchfield

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 175

Personal history: Growing up on the wrong side of the tracks in a poor town didn't provide Elias many opportunities. On his 17th birthday he lied about his age and signed up with the U.S Marines. Bus - Boot Camp - Vietnam. Wounded two weeks before his tour was up, he arrived home to a country that didn't care about him. In the following years, he found work as a mechanic, prison guard a professional hunting guide and finally as a private detective. He retired at the age of 58, but has become restless and is looking for something to take up his time.

Defining characteristics: Still in excellent physical shape. Shaved head emphasizes the jagged scar that runs from the crown of his head, down his face, crossing his left eye. The scar has left him with a permanent squint in that eye. The circumstances that resulted in the scar have left him with a rather sour attitude. Very proficient with handguns, rifles and explosives. Basic combat first aid/trauma skills. Excellent tracker.

Prior convictions, if any: None.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    I thought I'd make a few revisions to my application before time ran out
    Koshian wrote: »
    Name: Katherine Nadeau
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 140 lbs

Personal history: A former SA of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Agent Nadeau launched a personal investigation after her sudden from removal from a case involving the murder and dismemberment of Mr. and Mrs. ██████ of Bethesda, Maryland. Later claiming to have witnessed a "bipedal [REDACTED]" maim several civilians before being captured by unknown operatives, Nadeau was discharged from active duty and confined to the mental health ward of St. Pickman's Hospital.

Records indicate that she was diagnosed with severe paranoid-schizophrenia by Dr. █████ ███████ and given unconventional treatment incongruous with her diagnosis, including electroshock therapy, sleep deprivation, extreme physical negative reinforcement techniques, intravenous administration of experimental psychotropic drugs [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. Foundation sources have informed us that Dr. ███████ has performed contracted work for the American Central Intelligence Agency on several occasions and has numerous contacts within the intelligence community at large.

Roughly 8 months after being admitted to St. Pickman's, Nadeau escaped confinement, injuring three staff members in the process. Her current whereabouts are unknown.

Defining characteristics: Excellent deductive and investigational skills. Trained in a variety of forensic sciences. Proficient with the use of handguns, small caliber rifles. Due to her prior experiences Nadeau has a pathological fear of leeches and worm-like animals and a rabid disdain for mental health professionals. She is a habitual smoker.

Prior convictions, if any: None

thoughts?

Koshian on
    edited June 2010
    I liked it. It was well written.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well, the monthly terminations put a damper on that

E: Yes, I am fashionably late

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    okay i have a concept.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I might have another one. It depends on what my Zune shuffles to.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    kosh, when I read your app, the first thing I thought was "huh, if she's a habitual smoker, she can use cigarettes to burn off the leeches"

and then I realized I played too much metal gear

BugBoy on
    edited June 2010
    BugBoy wrote: »
    kosh, when I read your app, the first thing I thought was "huh, if she's a habitual smoker, she can use cigarettes to burn off the leeches"

that's from mgs 3, yes?

I've only ever played twin snakes

butler: thanks!

Koshian on
    edited June 2010
    Koshian wrote: »

that's from mgs 3, yes?

I've only ever played twin snakes

it sure is

playing that game involves more leeches than you can shake a stick at

BugBoy on
    edited June 2010

Name: Naked Snake
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 160

Personal History: METAL GEEEEEAR

Defining characteristics: Well trained in various combat techniques, including marksmanship, CQC, and METAL GEEEEEEAR

Butler For Life #1 on
    edited June 2010
    Naked Snake dies tragically during a CRAB BATTLE

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    130 lbs? at 6'3"

or

130 kg

fuck either way it's like damnnn

M.D. on
    edited June 2010
    Subject "Naked Snake" scheduled for regular end of the month termina--Snake? Snake??! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Koshian on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2010
    you know, the foundation probably has a 'waste not want not' attitude towards d-class

hair to 337, the rest to 835 or 002

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited June 2010
    I actually have no idea about what weight normally corresponds to which height, so I just picked a random number.

How off was I?

Butler For Life #1 on
    edited June 2010
    Addendum-Can love bloom on the battlefield?
    -Dr. Otacon

BugBoy on
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    6'3 and 130 is like Auschwitz skinny

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I think radlands destroyed my ability to think up a normal human being to play

Shabooty on
    edited June 2010
    D:

That... was not what I was going for.

I'll edit that, now.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    D:

That... was not what I was going for.

I'll edit that, now.

Are you possibly from Europe or some other funny country

5'10" is average US height, 190 lbs is average US weight

Scooter on
    edited June 2010
    is 190 lbs seriously the average weight

dang

Koshian on
    edited June 2010
    No, I have just never bothered to check on what weight corresponds to height. Just never something I've thought about.

Maybe I'm an SCP: Underestimates everybody's weights, regardless of how obvious they are. Found in a diet facility.

Butler For Life #1 on
    edited June 2010
    Incidentally there's 14lbs in a stone

I'm 10.5 stone, 145lbs, 5'10", and I'm generally considered pretty slim

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    edited June 2010
    Oh hey I'm real late, that's great

Consider that last post another character submission

"Guy who is considered pretty slim"