Options

[Chat] Blaster

1575859606163»

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    And I have no use for either handheld. I don't ever find myself in position where I'm waiting around by myself with nothing to do except for when in line at cons. And only go to one con a year.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited June 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    every chlld and weeaboo man-child totes around a ds religiously.

Stay classy, Will. :P

i gotta be me, feral

i gotta express myself

and why did i only find out about that creepy orangina commercial yesterday?

i'll bet you knew about that thing since launch

why have you been holding out on me?

I've never seen that ad.

Orangina is silly. How do you manage to make a drink from real orange juice that has no vitamin C?

That seems like going to extra effort to be unhealthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW0oJ8BDIIs

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Yes. I just got a haircut yesterday. Dude did a fantastic fucking job; my hairline doesn't look like it's receding nearly as much as it did before. He worked some sort of crazy voodoo magic.

Also, Skippy, did you see my response to your question re: Portland and Seattle?
    So the old man was right about the Asians, then?
    Yes, the old man was right about the Asians.

My old man sure wasn't. I've never had one try to nick my wallet.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited June 2010
    stylus + dpad + button interface is still the world's worst idea

it's for people with three hands i guess

Some of the launch titles, like Dawn of Sorrow, took the three hands approach but since then every game I've played has been good at picking one hand position and sticking with it.

You better not have been one of those olol three hands people when the N64 came out. Because I loved that controller and I still think it's a good idea to solve the problem of needing both a d-pad and analog stick in primary positions for different games. It's not like any games ever used the buttons on the unused prong.

i never really played the N64 for more than a few minutes

i generally don't have really strong opinions on controllers

i never really wrapped my head around the GC cotnroller though

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Dinosaurs was a great show, I bought the series on dvd for my mom one year because she loved it.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    AND! I think all handhelds should have their speaker's eliminated. Headphone jacks standard.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

Some of the launch titles, like Dawn of Sorrow, took the three hands approach but since then every game I've played has been good at picking one hand position and sticking with it.

You better not have been one of those olol three hands people when the N64 came out. Because I loved that controller and I still think it's a good idea to solve the problem of needing both a d-pad and analog stick in primary positions for different games. It's not like any games ever used the buttons on the unused prong.

To be honest, GC controllers are not much that different than 360 controllers. The button lay out is exactly the same, minus one shoulder button. The problem with the GC controller is that it felt lightweight and cheap. The triggers were absolute ass and the X and Y buttons had a bit odd of placement.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

The N64 controller wasn't terrible but the GameCube replacing the C Buttons with an Analog Stick was a better design. The triggers on the GameCube were abominable though.

I don't know, I liked those triggers. It was missing the left bumper though. And design seems to have stuck. The 360 and Wii classic controller both kept that design. At least it's better than the Playstation mush buttons.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    LaOs wrote: »
    Yes. I just got a haircut yesterday. Dude did a fantastic fucking job; my hairline doesn't look like it's receding nearly as much as it did before. He worked some sort of crazy voodoo magic.

Also, Skippy, did you see my response to your question re: Portland and Seattle?
    So the old man was right about the Asians, then?
    Yes, the old man was right about the Asians.

Well, that's good... a shame about the price jump, though.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    itt: feral changes his opinion of orangina

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    chinese food for lunch. for fuck's sake.

Protein Shakes on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    The Gamecube controller was pretty cool.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I don't think I ever played a Gamecube.

Chanus on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    American Chinese food can die in a fire. It's astoundingly unhealthy, famously unsatisfying, and makes me nauseous without fail. Why is it so damned popular?

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "I just bought a new bed, how are you?"

er, what?

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    At least when I eat McDonalds, I don't get sick and it holds me off until the next meal time.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    American Chinese food can die in a fire. It's astoundingly unhealthy, famously unsatisfying, and makes me nauseous without fail. Why is it so damned popular?

It tastes great.

mrflippy on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

because it's salty and sweet and fried and greasy and cheap and delicious.

i prefer actual chinese food and don't really like American Chinese, but i definitely see how it's the intersection of the Big Venn Diagram of American Tastes

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Wires on controllers look silly now. Thanks Wavebird!

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    "I just bought a new bed, how are you?"

er, what?

It's called a proposition.

Chanus on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

To be honest, GC controllers are not much that different than 360 controllers. The button lay out is exactly the same, minus one shoulder button. The problem with the GC controller is that it felt lightweight and cheap. The triggers were absolute ass and the X and Y buttons had a bit odd of placement.

the right analog nub was odd

and the triggers never worked for me

i kind of admired the giant "press this" button philosophy though

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    mrflippy wrote: »

It tastes great.

It would be a great appetizer but after a few bites it quickly becomes too much. Yet people order it as a meal.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    someone start this back uo

maybe a furry theme would be nice

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.