1. a person who has defeated all opponents in a competition or series of competitions, so as to hold first place: the heavyweight boxing champion.
2. anything that takes first place in competition: the champion of a cattle show.
3. an animal that has won a certain number of points in officially recognized shows: This dog is a champion.
4. a person who fights for or defends any person or cause: a champion of the oppressed.
on-line [on-lahyn, awn-]
1. operating under the direct control of, or connected to, a main computer.
2. connected by computer to one or more other computers or networks, as through a commercial electronic information service or the Internet.
3. available or operating on a computer or computer network: an on-line dictionary.
4. by means of or using a computer: on-line shopping.
The first step is to join the PA channel. To do so type:
/channel_join "Penny Arcade" or "PACO"
The quotation marks are important, so use them. You can then select Penny Arcade from the drop down list next to the chat input box to talk in the channel. It's as simple as that.
This shit be free, yo. Play it.
FREE you say?
Champions Online is now free, using a two-tier account classification system. Silver Accounts are completely free but lack certain functionality (must play specific archetypes, must pay for costume unlocks, and others) while Gold accounts receive a monthly stipend of AtariFunbux as well as the ability to create fully customizable characters. If you're a paid subscriber or a lifer, you already have a gold account.
Converting Characters from Silver to Gold and Gold to Silver
Characters can be converted from one to the other but only once. Think long and hard if you want to switch one (because if you say, convert a Silver character to a Gold, you won't be able to play that character if your account drops from Gold to Silver)