As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Bulletstorm. Captain Swearword's Big Fuckin' Adventure

1212223242527»

• TefTef Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Big Isy wrote:

totally not what you expect :lol:
    you tell Trish to forgive Ishi for threatening her. Its very touching tbh, nor something I would have expected before playing the game

Oh yeah, I did get that. Veery well done I thought. The final conversation in the last cut scene
    Between Trish and Grayson in the escape pod
    was very well done, I thought.

I just thought about it now, but the simple fact that I can recall all of the main characters' names speaks to the quality of them, I think.

In other news, I'll be back in town on Wednesday and I'll be looking to hit someone up to play through the MP with :)

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    Technically her name is Trishka. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue though.

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    The Ultimate Super-Duper version of Bulletstorm is free on PS Plus this month!

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!