As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Rhode Island is neither a road nor an Island, Discuss

WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
edited June 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
SNL-Coffee-Talk_l.jpg

Its been like 15 minutes and no new chat has popped up, how can I lurk in chat without a thread?

Making me do work, ug!

Also, in philly we are too cool to use poles to hold up power lines, we reverse dat shit yo!

treevm.jpg

"Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
Witchdr on

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Wow, the pub had a group of entirely out of place folk today. It's a pub near the uni so frequented by students and staff. It's not for men in wife-beaters with broken teeth drinking Stella (in a wonderful irony). So much stella that in the forty-five minutes or so we were there, they'd had four or five pints each. This was from 12.15 to 1pm

Madness.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
This discussion has been closed.