As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Regarding today's post by Gabe

Lethal InterjectionLethal Interjection Registered User new member
I wasn't sure where to put this, as it doesn't soundly fit in any category and it is also my first post here, but there is a fatal flaw with the survey that Gabe asked readers to fill out today in his second post.
On the second page it asks the following question...

6. Which of these things do you own?
[] PSP
[] Wii
[] Nintendo DS
[] Xbox 360
[] Playstation 3
[] Playstation 2
[] Original Xbox
[] Gamecube

I have none of those consoles, however, and it won't let me move on in the survey without saying that I own one. I can't fill it out until there is a none of the above choice.
I know, I know, strange, a guy who doesn't own a console, gasp, a guy who reads Penny Arcade and doesn't own a console. I'm a PC gaming guy, and I enjoy the comic even when its about games or whatever that I don't have, won't own.
Just thought I'd pass that on.

Lethal Interjection on

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Welcome to the forums, neighbor. Please read the rules.

p.s. The Monkey Den is mostly for admin stuff, broken links, stuff like that. You're obviously not a spammer, so just lurk around for a few days and get the feel of things. Where you want to post for this kind of thing is in Games & Technology. Have fun.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    Lethal InterjectionLethal Interjection Registered User new member
    edited January 2007
    Fair enough.
    Though to be fair, I think it was a decent toss-up. I mean, this is kind of an admin issue. Its not just discussing an announcement, it is regarding a flaw in the site.
    But I see your point.
    Though I don't think I'll be around here much (the forum that is), I just wanted to mention this flaw.

Lethal Interjection on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    I'd email Gabe or Tycho yourself. They don't read this stuff.

Orikaeshigitae on
This discussion has been closed.