As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MOTW 7-8-10: Oh, Poo

13»

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I love the two different expressions she's wearing. Just a neat, weird little detail that adds to the strangeness of the scene.

I gotta check out the new Doom Patrol run in trade sometime.

Robos A Go Go on
  • DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Walking Dead #74 was my Motw
    The preacher they picked up about 10-15 issues back is basically ratting Rick's whole group out, saying that they were awful people and had done despicable things. I knew they couldn't stay happy for too long :P

Drakeon on
    PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
  • psycojesterpsycojester Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Drakeon wrote: »
    Walking Dead #74 was my Motw
    The preacher they picked up about 10-15 issues back is basically ratting Rick's whole group out, saying that they were awful people and had done despicable things. I knew they couldn't stay happy for too long :P

I wonder if
    The priest went into details with him after that remark, it'd be great to see him try and follow that one up. "And then them murdered and hacked up my congregation of cannibals! They hadn't done anything to them.... just kidnapped one of their members, eaten his leg and their own children. Rick and his crew are the real monsters!

psycojester on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juan DimensionalJuan Dimensional Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    KVW wrote: »
    I think danny and luke are just concerned about their friend. You know, the former lawyer/super hero that is now leading one of the largest terrorist/ninja assassin organizations in the world, is dressing in head to toe all black, built a prison complex in downtown New York, is implicated in the abduction of several police officers and linked to missing drug dealers and other criminal elements and just sent an army of Hand ninja to kill Bullseye and, when they failed, walked up and straight up murdered Bullseye int he span of liek 10 seconds while telling them to pledge allegience to the Hand or fuck off.

But they could be most upset about him killing someone. That's a possibility, too.

Um, spoilers?

Juan Dimensional on