Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

EnterVoid.com Newbie Competition

BaseBase Registered User
edited July 2010 in Graphic Violence
I'm not terribly active around these parts, but I lurk a good bit, and figured at least some of you people might enjoy this, if not want to actually join. If this is in the wrong place or if it's against the rules, please delete or lock if admins deem necessary. (I checked the rules just to be sure, so I think I'm safe here!)

http://entervoid.com/board/index.php?topic=11275.0

Entervoid is a website for aspiring comic artists to get together, get critiques, and fight their characters against each other. I'm sure at least some of you know about this website. However, their doing a Newbie invitational right now, which is a tournament for anyone who wants to get in to not have to get as much stuff put together to be accepted.

Even if any of you guys don't want to partake in the tournament, there looks to be quite a few great talents joining in, so it should serve as good reading nonetheless.

Hope you all enjoy!

Base on