Options

News Media Personalities of America

135678

Posts

  • Options
    CervetusCervetus Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Gosling wrote: »
    Question: would it be better to get Shep out of there and onto, say, CNN, where he can concentrate more on actual reporting, or would it be better to keep him on Fox News so there's at least one guy over there who's sane?

    He's our inside man.

    Cervetus on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Doesn't matter. The whole thing is a bloated, corrupt mess. They're really not different in their fundamental outlook, which is that Versailles on the Potomac is the only thing that matters.

    enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    :!:

    Enlightenedbum, if you make a full media Phalla, you could have Shep Smith be a conservative-only voterbomb.

    A D&D media phalla would be at least an order of magnitude more entertaining than the CF one was.

    Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Wow I knew fox and friends is bad, but jesus christ. I mean that is some 1850's racist ideals when you are against race mixing with the Irish and the Italians.

    My biggest problem is people who hate O'Reilly and then in the same breath praise Olbermann. They are the same guy. The reason Olbermann hates O'Reilly is that O'Reilly thinks he, Bill O'Reilly, is the center of the universe and Olbermann knows that is not true, because he, Keith Olbermann, is the actual center of the universe.

    I once watched Olbermann crow on air about how he beat O'reilly in the ratings during the 8:30-9:00 portion of his show on the east coast with Viewers 23-29 and he was completely serious.

    I also read a book about the history of ESPN that included an interview with Olbermann where Olbermann attributed all the success of ESPN to himself.
    The primary difference between Oreilly and Olbermann is that Olbermann has demonstrated the ability to find humor in his own ridiculousness.

    OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

    They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    psycojesterpsycojester Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So i'm curious to know if America has any Media Personalities that aren't utterly terrible? It seems like the entire concept of a tv journalist has been boiled down to that of obnoxious jester waving the flag for either the left or ring wing.

    What i want to know is does America have a Kerry O'Brien

    Best thing about Australian Journalism

    Basically the man is a relentless ginger siege engine of the truth, he doesn't play sides, he doesn't shout he just politely keeps asking questions with a mildly amused tone and ignoring bullshit until he gets to reality.

    psycojester on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2010
    Wow I knew fox and friends is bad, but jesus christ. I mean that is some 1850's racist ideals when you are against race mixing with the Irish and the Italians.

    My biggest problem is people who hate O'Reilly and then in the same breath praise Olbermann. They are the same guy. The reason Olbermann hates O'Reilly is that O'Reilly thinks he, Bill O'Reilly, is the center of the universe and Olbermann knows that is not true, because he, Keith Olbermann, is the actual center of the universe.

    I once watched Olbermann crow on air about how he beat O'reilly in the ratings during the 8:30-9:00 portion of his show on the east coast with Viewers 23-29 and he was completely serious.

    I also read a book about the history of ESPN that included an interview with Olbermann where Olbermann attributed all the success of ESPN to himself.

    Ah, false equivalence.

    Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    BullioBullio Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I wish we could embed Daily Show clips here.

    Gretchen Carlson Dumbs Down

    Bullio on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Cervetus wrote: »
    Gosling wrote: »
    Question: would it be better to get Shep out of there and onto, say, CNN, where he can concentrate more on actual reporting, or would it be better to keep him on Fox News so there's at least one guy over there who's sane?

    He's our inside man.

    Yeah, Shep needs to stay right where he is. He is in a position where it's almost certain that the network execs are mortified at some of the stuff he says, but his ratings are too good for them to fire him.

    Dehumanized on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So i'm curious to know if America has any Media Personalities that aren't utterly terrible? It seems like the entire concept of a tv journalist has been boiled down to that of obnoxious jester waving the flag for either the left or ring wing.

    aaronlisa.jpg

    I might have my biases.

    Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Larry King.

    I mean, at some point, long ago, the man must have been a journalist, right? But during my adult life, he's been the fucking bottom of the barrel. I was hoping the man would get some horrific form of cancer or something, and die from that, rather than retiring.

    I mean, really, he more or less single-handedly invented Missing White Woman Syndrome (MWWS). He propagates the worst kind of bullshit "news." So much hate.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Gosling wrote: »
    So i'm curious to know if America has any Media Personalities that aren't utterly terrible? It seems like the entire concept of a tv journalist has been boiled down to that of obnoxious jester waving the flag for either the left or ring wing.

    Laura Ling

    I might have my biases.

    While some of Current's other programming lapses into insufferably twee hipsterdom, their series Vanguard has been doing some really interesting documentary work on issues that other news outlets tend to ignore.

    Lawndart on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Larry King.

    I mean, at some point, long ago, the man must have been a journalist, right? But during my adult life, he's been the fucking bottom of the barrel. I was hoping the man would get some horrific form of cancer or something, and die from that, rather than retiring.

    I mean, really, he more or less single-handedly invented Missing White Woman Syndrome (MWWS). He propagates the worst kind of bullshit "news." So much hate.
    Did anyone under 65 actually watch Larry King?

    OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

    They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    That's Laura. (Who is awesome too.) Though she's sitting the current season of Vanguard out, because she had... let's go with 'prior engagements' while the season was being filmed.

    Which has left room for Mariana van Zeller to break out.

    Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Larry King.

    I mean, at some point, long ago, the man must have been a journalist, right? But during my adult life, he's been the fucking bottom of the barrel. I was hoping the man would get some horrific form of cancer or something, and die from that, rather than retiring.

    I mean, really, he more or less single-handedly invented Missing White Woman Syndrome (MWWS). He propagates the worst kind of bullshit "news." So much hate.
    Did anyone under 65 actually watch Larry King?

    I used to watch him on a semi-regular basis some years back, whenever he'd have on an interesting guest.

    korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Also, somehow worse than most of the media, we've got the Washington Post (and if you say I'm wrong and it's the Times that sucks, you're wrong, both Washington papers are horrid). In this case demonstrating how our media works:

    1) Rush Limbaugh comes up with some bullshit story.
    2) Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity pick up said bullshit story.
    3) Fox's "news" shows, usually the one with Megyn Kelly cover aforementioned bullshit.
    4) Rush, Bill, Sean, and Glenn ask "why isn't the media covering themselves in our shit?"
    5) The Washington Post ombudsmen asks "why aren't we covered in Rush, Bill, Sean, and Glenn's shit?"
    6) (In this case, the future) The traditional media proudly covers themselves in shit.
    7) Bloggers debunk the story quite thoroughly.
    8) The media ignores seven.

    (Democrat in White House only)
    9) When the Republicans take control of the House, endless investigations!
    10) Breathless coverage of said investigations.
    11) David Broder says the President should resign and Newt Gingrich should be elected to restore a sense of decency to the capital, this becomes conventional wisdom.

    enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I pretty much watch the lot of them, except for CNN, mostly because I keep forgetting they even exist.

    I would so go gay for Rachel Maddow, too. I...I think that's how it works, anyway.

    Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    If you ever wanted to know what's wrong with America, just take close look at the Washington media establishment.

    wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Tox wrote: »
    I pretty much watch the lot of them, except for CNN, mostly because I keep forgetting they even exist.

    I would so go gay for Rachel Maddow, too. I...I think that's how it works, anyway.

    I think it's close enough. She often jokes about how she looks like a teenaged boy. With glasses and her casual clothes, that's pretty near the mark.

    wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I used to love watching Countdown. I started watching Glenn Beck to get a better idea of what they were always talking about on MSNBC (Largely, "Wtf is with the right?"). Watching Glenn Beck became an exercise in torture resistance training. I quickly found myself trying to suspend rationality for longer and longer periods of time, just to be able to watch it. I don't think I've ever made it through a whole show of his, but now I no longer care to watch entire episodes of Countdown, either. Maddow is about the only one who I really enjoy watching.

    Well, and TDS/TCR, natch.

    Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    wwtMask wrote: »
    If you ever wanted to know what's wrong with America, just take close look at the Washington media establishment.

    And the anti-tax hysteria they've created that gets you this. Which is the best symbolism for the state of the nation I've seen.

    And these two quotes sum up Republicans:
    "I'd rather my kids drive on a gravel road than stick them with a big tax bill," said Bob Baumann, as he sipped a bottle of Coors Light at the Sportsman's Bar Café and Gas in Spiritwood.
    Judy Graves of Ypsilanti, N.D., voted against the measure to raise taxes for roads. But she says she and others nonetheless wrote to Gov. John Hoeven and asked him to stop Old 10 from being ground up because it still carries traffic to a Cargill Inc. malting plant

    enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    What I feel for Rachel Maddow can only be described as hero worship.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Anti-tax, anti-government conservatism is one of the best worst pieces of circular logic. Those people are living examples of the moochers from "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress", but they have the fucking nerve to complain about their already low taxes.

    wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    wwtMask wrote: »
    If you ever wanted to know what's wrong with America, just take close look at the Washington media establishment.

    And the anti-tax hysteria they've created that gets you this. Which is the best symbolism for the state of the nation I've seen.

    And these two quotes sum up Republicans:
    "I'd rather my kids drive on a gravel road than stick them with a big tax bill," said Bob Baumann, as he sipped a bottle of Coors Light at the Sportsman's Bar Café and Gas in Spiritwood.
    Judy Graves of Ypsilanti, N.D., voted against the measure to raise taxes for roads. But she says she and others nonetheless wrote to Gov. John Hoeven and asked him to stop Old 10 from being ground up because it still carries traffic to a Cargill Inc. malting plant

    Reminds me of Colorado Springs.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, these idiots are always pining for the "good ol' days", so I guess it's only fitting that they get them, at least in a small way.

    wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    frandelgearslipfrandelgearslip 457670Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Wow I knew fox and friends is bad, but jesus christ. I mean that is some 1850's racist ideals when you are against race mixing with the Irish and the Italians.

    My biggest problem is people who hate O'Reilly and then in the same breath praise Olbermann. They are the same guy. The reason Olbermann hates O'Reilly is that O'Reilly thinks he, Bill O'Reilly, is the center of the universe and Olbermann knows that is not true, because he, Keith Olbermann, is the actual center of the universe.

    I once watched Olbermann crow on air about how he beat O'reilly in the ratings during the 8:30-9:00 portion of his show on the east coast with Viewers 23-29 and he was completely serious.

    I also read a book about the history of ESPN that included an interview with Olbermann where Olbermann attributed all the success of ESPN to himself.

    Ah, false equivalence.

    Ah hypocrisy.

    frandelgearslip on
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010
    Wow I knew fox and friends is bad, but jesus christ. I mean that is some 1850's racist ideals when you are against race mixing with the Irish and the Italians.

    My biggest problem is people who hate O'Reilly and then in the same breath praise Olbermann. They are the same guy. The reason Olbermann hates O'Reilly is that O'Reilly thinks he, Bill O'Reilly, is the center of the universe and Olbermann knows that is not true, because he, Keith Olbermann, is the actual center of the universe.

    I once watched Olbermann crow on air about how he beat O'reilly in the ratings during the 8:30-9:00 portion of his show on the east coast with Viewers 23-29 and he was completely serious.

    I also read a book about the history of ESPN that included an interview with Olbermann where Olbermann attributed all the success of ESPN to himself.

    Ah, false equivalence.

    Ah hypocrisy.

    let us take the lessons of the philosophical masterpiece "south park" to heart

    perhaps the truth is somewhere

    in the middle

    Rust on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Rust wrote: »
    Wow I knew fox and friends is bad, but jesus christ. I mean that is some 1850's racist ideals when you are against race mixing with the Irish and the Italians.

    My biggest problem is people who hate O'Reilly and then in the same breath praise Olbermann. They are the same guy. The reason Olbermann hates O'Reilly is that O'Reilly thinks he, Bill O'Reilly, is the center of the universe and Olbermann knows that is not true, because he, Keith Olbermann, is the actual center of the universe.

    I once watched Olbermann crow on air about how he beat O'reilly in the ratings during the 8:30-9:00 portion of his show on the east coast with Viewers 23-29 and he was completely serious.

    I also read a book about the history of ESPN that included an interview with Olbermann where Olbermann attributed all the success of ESPN to himself.

    Ah, false equivalence.

    Ah hypocrisy.

    let us take the lessons of the philosophical masterpiece "south park" to heart

    perhaps the truth is somewhere

    in the middle

    Congratulations, you're now qualified for a job on the editorial boards of any major media institution in the United States!

    enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    RustRust __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2010
    Rust wrote: »
    Wow I knew fox and friends is bad, but jesus christ. I mean that is some 1850's racist ideals when you are against race mixing with the Irish and the Italians.

    My biggest problem is people who hate O'Reilly and then in the same breath praise Olbermann. They are the same guy. The reason Olbermann hates O'Reilly is that O'Reilly thinks he, Bill O'Reilly, is the center of the universe and Olbermann knows that is not true, because he, Keith Olbermann, is the actual center of the universe.

    I once watched Olbermann crow on air about how he beat O'reilly in the ratings during the 8:30-9:00 portion of his show on the east coast with Viewers 23-29 and he was completely serious.

    I also read a book about the history of ESPN that included an interview with Olbermann where Olbermann attributed all the success of ESPN to himself.

    Ah, false equivalence.

    Ah hypocrisy.

    let us take the lessons of the philosophical masterpiece "south park" to heart

    perhaps the truth is somewhere

    in the middle

    Congratulations, you're now qualified for a job on the editorial boards of any major media institution in the United States!

    hooray! which overweight white man should i be intimate with to secure a sufficiently high-paying position?

    Rust on
  • Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Rust wrote: »
    Rust wrote: »
    Wow I knew fox and friends is bad, but jesus christ. I mean that is some 1850's racist ideals when you are against race mixing with the Irish and the Italians.

    My biggest problem is people who hate O'Reilly and then in the same breath praise Olbermann. They are the same guy. The reason Olbermann hates O'Reilly is that O'Reilly thinks he, Bill O'Reilly, is the center of the universe and Olbermann knows that is not true, because he, Keith Olbermann, is the actual center of the universe.

    I once watched Olbermann crow on air about how he beat O'reilly in the ratings during the 8:30-9:00 portion of his show on the east coast with Viewers 23-29 and he was completely serious.

    I also read a book about the history of ESPN that included an interview with Olbermann where Olbermann attributed all the success of ESPN to himself.

    Ah, false equivalence.

    Ah hypocrisy.

    let us take the lessons of the philosophical masterpiece "south park" to heart

    perhaps the truth is somewhere

    in the middle

    Congratulations, you're now qualified for a job on the editorial boards of any major media institution in the United States!

    hooray! which overweight white man should i be intimate with to secure a sufficiently high-paying position?

    Same as any corporation. The higher up, the better.

    Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    ApollohApolloh Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    wwtMask wrote: »
    Well, these idiots are always pining for the "good ol' days", so I guess it's only fitting that they get them, at least in a small way.

    As legend goes, if you wish for the good ol days hard enough, FDR will be reborn has a great fiery phoenix and consume the soul of Sean Hannity!

    Apolloh on
    smb3banner.png
    XBLGT:Banzeye SC2: Apollo.394
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I watch BBC news and Jim Lehr on pbs.

    shepard talking about torture with such conviction makes me like him, but that was only a minute clip.

    Jars on
  • Options
    HamHamJHamHamJ Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Rust wrote: »
    Wow I knew fox and friends is bad, but jesus christ. I mean that is some 1850's racist ideals when you are against race mixing with the Irish and the Italians.

    My biggest problem is people who hate O'Reilly and then in the same breath praise Olbermann. They are the same guy. The reason Olbermann hates O'Reilly is that O'Reilly thinks he, Bill O'Reilly, is the center of the universe and Olbermann knows that is not true, because he, Keith Olbermann, is the actual center of the universe.

    I once watched Olbermann crow on air about how he beat O'reilly in the ratings during the 8:30-9:00 portion of his show on the east coast with Viewers 23-29 and he was completely serious.

    I also read a book about the history of ESPN that included an interview with Olbermann where Olbermann attributed all the success of ESPN to himself.

    Ah, false equivalence.

    Ah hypocrisy.

    let us take the lessons of the philosophical masterpiece "south park" to heart

    perhaps the truth is somewhere

    in the middle

    It's really really not.

    HamHamJ on
    While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Jars wrote: »
    I watch BBC news and Jim Lehr on pbs.

    shepard talking about torture with such conviction makes me like him, but that was only a minute clip.

    How about some more Shep-based sanity?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT61GNLBclk

    Dehumanized on
  • Options
    rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    wwtMask wrote: »
    If you ever wanted to know what's wrong with America, just take close look at the Washington media establishment.

    And the anti-tax hysteria they've created that gets you this. Which is the best symbolism for the state of the nation I've seen.

    And these two quotes sum up Republicans:
    "I'd rather my kids drive on a gravel road than stick them with a big tax bill," said Bob Baumann, as he sipped a bottle of Coors Light at the Sportsman's Bar Café and Gas in Spiritwood.
    Judy Graves of Ypsilanti, N.D., voted against the measure to raise taxes for roads. But she says she and others nonetheless wrote to Gov. John Hoeven and asked him to stop Old 10 from being ground up because it still carries traffic to a Cargill Inc. malting plant

    I feel a certain degree of schadenfreude at this, but it is sad that we have come to the point of literally dismantling our infrastructure and the anti-tax whackos still don't see a problem.

    rndmhero on
  • Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Jars wrote: »
    I watch BBC news and Jim Lehr on pbs.

    shepard talking about torture with such conviction makes me like him, but that was only a minute clip.

    How about some more Shep-based sanity?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT61GNLBclk

    This man is on Fox? How? What show is he on?

    Edit: I've been watching more videos with this guy on it. He's intelligent, well-spoken, entertaining, has his morals, makes a point, and isn't afraid to call his coworkers out on their shit. He's exactly what Fox News needs! Heck, what many broadcasting channels need. How are his ratings? Please tell me they are good.

    never die on
  • Options
    HozHoz Cool Cat Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I think he loses to most of the people on Fox News but beats anyone on any other cable news network, including the angry german and maddow.

    But I think what he has going for him is that his ratings are less likely to dip when the collective tea party hard-on eventually goes limp.

    Edit:

    http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/15/cable-news-ratings-for-wednesday-july-14-2010/57248

    So he does pretty well. He doesn't do great overall but he has good numbers in the marketing sweet spot 25-54. I don't know how anyone can watch Bret Baier, he just seems like the perfect personification of a douchebag but without appealing to any political spectrum.

    Hoz on
  • Options
    BubbaTBubbaT Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Apolloh wrote: »
    I will pay any amount of money to see Bill O'Reilly and/or Glenn Beck executed on air.

    Uh, what.

    They have meddled with the primal forces of nature and they will atone!

    network-jensen1231276704.jpg


    I like John McLaughlin, because he reminds me of Dana Carvey's insane caricature on SNL, and even showed up on the show to lampoon himself.

    BubbaT on
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Hoz wrote: »
    ...the angry german and maddow.

    I would watch that show. I will now refer to him as Keith "Angry German" Olbermann.

    To be fair, although he can get a bit preachy in his "special comments" some of them really, really are awesome.

    Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey look, another person got fired from the government because of trumped up bullshit from Breitbart and Fox. When exactly will liberals learn?

    enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey look, another person got fired from the government because of trumped up bullshit from Breitbart and Fox. When exactly will liberals learn?

    Sadly, it's not exclusive to Breitbart in the slightest.

    *Although he IS probably the prime example of this phenomena*

    Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
Sign In or Register to comment.