Options

Camwhores: Driver's License Edition

17810121324

Posts

  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    /pizza

    i was thinking that too

    whatever happened to that thing

    did they ever go through with it or what

    internet food is the next great step towards a 100% obesity rate in our great country

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    /pizza

    a popup of the Domino's website in the middle of a Nagafen run kind of ruins immersion

    Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    That isn't Jordyn..

    I assume you mean the chick Rank posted?

    Because the ID I posted is definitely me.

    t monkey, weird but delicious. Weird but delicious.

    No I mean the ID. It looks nothing like you, or at least nothing like the image I have of you in my head. I have a pretty good guess to who the chick Rank posted is.

    Straightzi on
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    rank if you let know the correct information I will order you a pizza off the internets

    Whippy on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    jordyn looks pretty good in that picture

    i only take shit id pictures, and pictures in general

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    Sticky MouseSticky Mouse Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    My driver's license picture looks pretty good actually.

    Sticky Mouse on
    servsigyq1.jpg
  • Options
    QuadropheniaQuadrophenia Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    if you mean for serious I will tell you for reals

    but I don't want to tell nobody where I work just for fun

    because I would probably get fired

    Man, looks like Captain Secret is in the CIA, huh?

    Quadrophenia on
    I'm so tired of partying.
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    My driver's license picture looks pretty good actually.

    Then fucking post it. God, is everyone retarded today?

    Straightzi on
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Enough talk

    Post them

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    Sticky MouseSticky Mouse Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Quetzi wrote:
    My driver's license picture looks pretty good actually.

    Then fucking post it. God, is everyone retarded today?
    because I'm not a giant gay faggot who takes pictures of his driver's license

    giant gay faggot

    Sticky Mouse on
    servsigyq1.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Redeemer wrote:
    Enough talk

    Post them

    (you too)

    Straightzi on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Rank, I'm the only one who's supposed to get in trouble for talking about where he works.

    Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Quetzi wrote:
    My driver's license picture looks pretty good actually.

    Then fucking post it. God, is everyone retarded today?
    because I'm not a giant gay faggot who takes pictures of his driver's license

    giant gay faggot

    Then scan it or something I don't care. Or you could take a picture of you holding it up to your face, so we have comparison, whatever it takes to get you off.

    Straightzi on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Quetzi wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    That isn't Jordyn..

    I assume you mean the chick Rank posted?

    Because the ID I posted is definitely me.

    No I mean the ID. It looks nothing like you, or at least nothing like the image I have of you in my head. I have a pretty good guess to who the chick Rank posted is.

    Uh.

    It's what I looked like 5 years ago.

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote:
    Rank, I'm the only one who's supposed to get in trouble for talking about where he works.

    I talk enough shit about my job here that I'd probably get fired anyway

    but I'm not willing to press my luck

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    We ordered pizza when we were on holiday using my credit card, a couple of weeks after we got home i got a call form the bank's fraud department saying they suspected someone had used my credit card details to order "goods" through the internet and they refunded the money for me :o

    ascot on
  • Options
    Sticky MouseSticky Mouse Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Quetzi wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    My driver's license picture looks pretty good actually.

    Then fucking post it. God, is everyone retarded today?
    because I'm not a giant gay faggot who takes pictures of his driver's license

    giant gay faggot

    Then scan it or something I don't care. Or you could take a picture of you holding it up to your face, so we have comparison, whatever it takes to get you off.
    I forgot who I was for a minute

    Sticky Mouse on
    servsigyq1.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ascot wrote:
    We ordered pizza when we were on holiday using my credit card, a couple of weeks after we got home i got a call form the bank's fraud department saying they suspected someone had used my credit card details to order "goods" through the internet and they refunded the money for me :o
    uh hey great job defrauding a credit card company and admitting it over the internet

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Jordyn, I think you should send me more photos of you being naked.

    Also some of Framling being naked.

    Possibly a collage formulated using pictures of you two naked.

    Make the collage look like a butt.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    That isn't Jordyn..

    I assume you mean the chick Rank posted?

    Because the ID I posted is definitely me.

    No I mean the ID. It looks nothing like you, or at least nothing like the image I have of you in my head. I have a pretty good guess to who the chick Rank posted is.

    Uh.

    It's what I looked like 5 years ago.

    No you're lying.

    Straightzi on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote:
    Rank, I'm the only one who's supposed to get in trouble for talking about where he works.

    I talk enough shit about my job here that I'd probably get fired anyway

    but I'm not willing to press my luck

    You work for the Game Show Network!

    Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    PipTheFair wrote:
    ascot wrote:
    We ordered pizza when we were on holiday using my credit card, a couple of weeks after we got home i got a call form the bank's fraud department saying they suspected someone had used my credit card details to order "goods" through the internet and they refunded the money for me :o
    uh hey great job defrauding a credit card company and admitting it over the internet

    Well actually once they saw all the other transactions go through as being in the same area, they took the money away again. But that doesn't make as interesting a story does it :?

    ascot on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ascot wrote:
    PipTheFair wrote:
    ascot wrote:
    We ordered pizza when we were on holiday using my credit card, a couple of weeks after we got home i got a call form the bank's fraud department saying they suspected someone had used my credit card details to order "goods" through the internet and they refunded the money for me :o
    uh hey great job defrauding a credit card company and admitting it over the internet

    Well actually once they saw all the other transactions go through as being in the same area, they took the money away again. But that doesn't make as interesting a story does it :?
    oh ok that's slightly better

    PiptheFair on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote:
    Monkeybomb wrote:
    Rank, I'm the only one who's supposed to get in trouble for talking about where he works.

    I talk enough shit about my job here that I'd probably get fired anyway

    but I'm not willing to press my luck

    You work for the Game Show Network!

    Let's make a deal.

    a Love connection.

    A chain reaction to beat the clock.

    Deal or no deal?

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    beat the clock was a fantastic game show

    Whippy on
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    PipTheFair wrote:
    ascot wrote:
    PipTheFair wrote:
    ascot wrote:
    We ordered pizza when we were on holiday using my credit card, a couple of weeks after we got home i got a call form the bank's fraud department saying they suspected someone had used my credit card details to order "goods" through the internet and they refunded the money for me :o
    uh hey great job defrauding a credit card company and admitting it over the internet

    Well actually once they saw all the other transactions go through as being in the same area, they took the money away again. But that doesn't make as interesting a story does it :?
    oh ok that's slightly better

    not for my credit card bill it wasn't.

    ps: stop typing so near to the quote, you are aggravating my ocd

    ascot on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    whammy no whammy stop

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    I always liked Card Sharks.

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    people writing right under the line bother me too, ascot

    but pip is good people so i usually keep it to myself

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    hehe, butt collage...

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    did someone say butt college

    i'm there

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:
    people writing right under the line bother me too, ascot

    but pip is good people so i usually keep it to myself

    he sure is, but if any of you fucks start typing disorderly I won't be able to contain myself.

    ascot on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ascot wrote:
    mrpaku wrote:
    people writing right under the line bother me too, ascot

    but pip is good people so i usually keep it to myself

    he sure is, but if any of you fucks start typing disorderly I won't be able to contain myself.

    disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly disorderly

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Quetzi wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    That isn't Jordyn..

    I assume you mean the chick Rank posted?

    Because the ID I posted is definitely me.

    No I mean the ID. It looks nothing like you, or at least nothing like the image I have of you in my head. I have a pretty good guess to who the chick Rank posted is.

    Uh.

    It's what I looked like 5 years ago.

    No you're lying.

    How does that not look like me? I have shorter hair and I'm not wearing glasses? That's what I look like with short hair and no glasses.

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi wrote:
    That isn't Jordyn..

    I assume you mean the chick Rank posted?

    Because the ID I posted is definitely me.

    No I mean the ID. It looks nothing like you, or at least nothing like the image I have of you in my head. I have a pretty good guess to who the chick Rank posted is.

    Uh.

    It's what I looked like 5 years ago.

    No you're lying.

    How does that not look like me? I have shorter hair and I'm not wearing glasses? That's what I look like with short hair and no glasses.

    Maybe I just have a different mental image of you than what you actually look like, because seriously that looks nothing like what I think of when I hear Jordyn.

    Straightzi on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Quetzi, why on earth would I post a fake picture?

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    ascot wrote:
    mrpaku wrote:
    people writing right under the line bother me too, ascot

    but pip is good people so i usually keep it to myself

    he sure is, but if any of you fucks start typing disorderly I won't be able to contain myself.

    disorderly

    damn you, no amount of h-scroll power can save me from an odd number!

    ascot on
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So, I live here in Washington. When I last had to renew my license, I head down to the DoL...on my birthday, obviously, because I am a slacker. So I wait for about 35 minutes, and I tell the fella that I need. He takes my old license, and then tells me that due to new state policies, he needs to see my SSID as well, since they are apparently cross-verifying. No problem, I think, and I hand it to him. He walks away for a minute, and when he comes back, he gives me the fucking evil eye. What the fuck, I'm thinking.

    He asks me if my SSID is legitimate. Completely baffled, I have trouble answering in the affirmative, but I eventually manage. So then, the guy reaches under the counter, and grabs--I shit you not--a fucking jeweler's loupe. He then proceeds to stare at my goddamned Social Security card for about five minutes, at the end of which he walks back over, saying "I'm sorry, there's a problem with your Social Security number." I ask if the database says it should be another number. "I can't tell you that. You have to rectify this with the Social Security Administration." He then prints out a sheet informing me of my rights and responsibilities, and telling me that they will not renew my license until the hangup is corrected. I notice with a small chuckle that it has the expected SS# RIGHT THERE ON THE GODDAMNED SHEET. It also matches my card, so I'll be fucked if I can figure out what the problem is.

    So I go to the SSA. It's just closed for lunch for one hour. FUCKING OUTSTANDING. I come back as soon as it reopens, I get a number, and wait. I wait for almost 50 minutes. The line has not appreciably moved. Shit. I go for a walk, and come back. Still nothing. I end up waiting for over three fucking hours before it's finally my turn.

    I get up to the window, tell the lady my problem, and she punchs some shit in her computer. Then she starts laughing. It turns out that the hangup, the whole reason for this goddamned fiasco was that for some reason known only to God, the Social Security folks thought I was a woman. Seriously. I mean, my first name is Eric, and my middle initial is A, but for fuck's sake, I'm clearly not an Erica.

    Long story made short, I burned something like five hours of my birthday because between the SSA and the Washington DoL, no one could figure out that I was a man. Jesus.

    naporeon on
  • Options
    ham hammerham hammer Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    holy shit nap

    :lol: that sucks, but it's pretty funny

    ham hammer on
    opprod84178lx5.jpg
    pokemon pearl friend code- 4897-2782-3202
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Jordyn wrote:
    Quetzi, why on earth would I post a fake picture?
    You're a big phony!

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.