Options

Camwhores: Driver's License Edition

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    naporeon wrote:
    On the other hand, I'm sure I'm not the only one with a handle that is also a real-life nickname.

Darth was my callsign when I was in the marines. I have a really deep voice so it stuck. Coulda been worse; I had a buddy whose callsign was Wormburner because his last name was Trevino.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    MenaceMenace regular
    edited January 2007
    Druhim wrote:
    I'm 40 but...oh fuck it, I'm old to the bone. :(

people over 25 don't use the interwebs

it's scientifically proven

Menace on
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Almost all my friends refer to me as Bloss.... :/

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Menace wrote:
    Druhim wrote:

Science proves that I'm 29 and you are a big stupid-head.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Menace wrote:
    Druhim wrote:

Or this makes me 25 or younger...

I think I prefer that.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    MenaceMenace regular
    edited January 2007
    Silmaril wrote:
    Menace wrote:
    Druhim wrote:

Or this makes me 25 or younger...

I think I prefer that.

everybody wins on the internet

Menace on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited January 2007
    cute people itt

bongi on
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm late to the party, as usual.

gaze upon my hideous visage! Pray to your god! I will be the beginning and the end!

photoid.jpg

If this thread is going when I get my new license, I'll post it, too. The current one makes me look like a fatty

Cogliostro on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Picture4.jpg

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    everytime i look at that
    i see frodo

mully on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    mully wrote:
    everytime i look at that
    i see frodo
    A lot of people call me Samwise D:

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    mully wrote:
    everytime i look at that
    i see frodo

haha you love yourself
    cause.. sam and frodo.. and..
    -run-

mully on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    mully wrote:
    mully wrote:
    everytime i look at that
    i see frodo

haha you love yourself
    cause.. sam and frodo.. and..
    -run-
    haha, goddamnit

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    I still have my high school driver's license around. So scrawny!

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    arithenaarithena Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    naporeon wrote:
    Yeah, I have the same problem with the handle. Whippy and Arithena were the first forumers I met, and I think in the small amount of time I spent around them, I kept it to a general "you." Calling someone by an internet handle seems a little...uhhhh...weird.

On the other hand, I'm sure I'm not the only one with a handle that is also a real-life nickname.

ego-searching across the universe!

I am exactly opposite. If I am hanging out with forumers, it feels really really weird to NOT call them by their handles. And hearing them use my name weirds me out too.

arithena on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    arithena wrote:
    naporeon wrote:
    Yeah, I have the same problem with the handle. Whippy and Arithena were the first forumers I met, and I think in the small amount of time I spent around them, I kept it to a general "you." Calling someone by an internet handle seems a little...uhhhh...weird.

I am exactly opposite. If I am hanging out with forumers, it feels really really weird to NOT call them by their handles. And hearing them use my name weirds me out too.
    I am sorry I wasn't able to get a good pic of you last night to send to Whppy, but thanks for the mammaries. Man, how could they justify charging $13 for that meal?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    arithena wrote:
    naporeon wrote:

Hey, what's up, arithena?

I would totally ego search more, if I thought people could spell my handle correctly without help. Or that they'd mention me in the first place.

Making any awesome plushies, lately?

naporeon on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Druhim wrote:
    arithena wrote:
    naporeon wrote:

I am sorry I wasn't able to get a good pic of you last night to send to Whppy, but thanks for the mammaries. Man, how could they justify charging $13 for that meal?

They didnt even have the fucking cheesecake! Which is bullshit because I saw someone carry a piece of cheesecake to the front area (you know, where we paid the cover and stuff)! I was not happy!

arithena on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    hi ari

also the word "handles" weirds me out for some reason

like it makes us truckers or something

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    naporeon wrote:
    arithena wrote:
    naporeon wrote:

Hey, what's up, arithena?

I would totally ego search more, if I thought people could spell my handle correctly without help. Or that they'd mention me in the first place.

Making any awesome plushies, lately?

I keep saying that I am going to start making more soon...it hasn't happened yet. I really need to get to work though!!

arithena on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    hi ari

:whistle: CONVOOOOYYYYYYY! :whistle:

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    hi ari

YOUR FACE WEIRDS ME OUT

arithena on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    arithena wrote:
    Druhim wrote:
    arithena wrote:
    naporeon wrote:

They didnt even have the fucking cheesecake! Which is bullshit because I saw someone carry a piece of cheesecake to the front area (you know, where we paid the cover and stuff)! I was not happy!
    Yeah but some of the acts were a lot of fun. I didn't have a problem with the show for the most part but less of the scary lip-synching tranny please. I mean, at least Anita isn't a horribly obvious and scary tranny and he actually sings, if not particularly well. I mean, he's got attitude and that counts for a lot even if many of his jokes fell flat. It was funny watching you during the telling of The Aristocrats.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    arithena wrote:
    hi ari

YOUR FACE WEIRDS ME OUT

commander-usa.jpg

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You can grab my internet handle any day of the week.

:winky:

The first time I went to PAX everyone was like "oh hullo who are you" and I was like "Uh... Volucrisus Aedrius" "Uh... who?" "V.A. You know. Big latin name." "Oh right. What's that mean?" "Some shit about flying locamotives, can't really remember." "Cool cool. So are you off to the party at Borface's?"

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Druhim wrote:
    arithena wrote:
    Druhim wrote:
    arithena wrote:
    naporeon wrote:

Yeah but some of the acts were a lot of fun. I didn't have a problem with the show for the most part but less of the scary lip-synching tranny please. I mean, at least Anita isn't a horribly obvious and scary tranny and he actually sings, if not particularly well. I mean, he's got attitude and that counts for a lot even if many of his jokes fell flat. It was funny watching you during the telling of The Aristocrats.

Honestly? I had a headache the whole night and his voice really was aggravating it a LOT!

arithena on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007

The first time I went to PAX everyone was like "oh hullo who are you" and I was like "Uh... Volucrisus Aedrius" "Uh... who?" "V.A. You know. Big latin name." "Oh right. What's that mean?" "Some shit about flying locamotives, can't really remember." "Cool cool. So are you off to the party at Borface's?"

HEY! I knew who you were!!

arithena on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    oh man you guys reminded me

at Western every year the GBLTA (or whatever) Club hosts this huge drag show, which usually draws a few good acts and a bunch of really, really bad ones

so Lindsay (fiancee) decided, "Shit, I wanna do something on stage."

So she gets a really, really bad mustache and a goofy suit and tries to strap down her boobs which doesn't work very well and gives herself the stage name "David Cunt" and basically just goes on stage and lip-synchs to Add It Up buy the Violent Femmes, which amounts to pretty much her just rocking the fuck out as hard as she can with a bad home-made cardboard guitar just for the sheer fuck of it.

Everyone was laughing so hard because she was so god-damned earnest about it, and because she was obviously having so much fucking fun, that every other drag queen and performer in the show came out and rocked out with her, totally spontaneously.

That was a pretty hilarious show.

But then, right after her, this really, really bad drag queen came out and tried to sing a Bjork song and fucking butchered it. The whole place was awkward silence as soon as the song was over.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    arithena wrote:

I kept forgetting your name within seconds of you telling me (Volu).

Every time.

For some reason, latin doesn't stick to my brain.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    arithena wrote:

At 06 or 05? The second time around I knew a lot more people. I didn't think anyone recognized me at 05, but <3s if you did.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    oh man you guys reminded me

at Western every year the GBLTA (or whatever) Club hosts this huge drag show, which usually draws a few good acts and a bunch of really, really bad ones

so Lindsay (fiancee) decided, "Shit, I wanna do something on stage."

So she gets a really, really bad mustache and a goofy suit and tries to strap down her boobs which doesn't work very well and gives herself the stage name "David Cunt" and basically just goes on stage and lip-synchs to Add It Up buy the Violent Femmes, which amounts to pretty much her just rocking the fuck out as hard as she can with a bad home-made cardboard guitar just for the sheer fuck of it.

Everyone was laughing so hard because she was so god-damned earnest about it, and because she was obviously having so much fucking fun, that every other drag queen and performer in the show came out and rocked out with her, totally spontaneously.

That was a pretty hilarious show.

But then, right after her, this really, really bad drag queen came out and tried to sing a Bjork song and fucking butchered it. The whole place was awkward silence as soon as the song was over.
    There's nothing worse than a scary tranny that doesn't seem to know that they're not passing and takes themself seriously. You can taste the despair. The ones that just have fun with it and play it up can be a lot of fun.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sup Arithena?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    arithena wrote:

At 06 or 05? The second time around I knew a lot more people. I didn't think anyone recognized me at 05, but <3s if you did.

at '06. You never introduced yourself to me at '05.

arithena on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    bad drag queens are scary and so depressing

bad drag kings are just confusing

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    arithena wrote:
    arithena wrote:

I did once, because I think I only saw you once. It was in the theatre at the first panel and you and Whippy were playing DSs or something.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    arithena wrote:
    arithena wrote:

I did once, because I think I only saw you once. It was in the theatre at the first panel and you and Whippy were playing DSs or something.

Thats right! And you dissapeared after and I was sad I didnt get to hang out with you more.

arithena on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2007

Taste the despair.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    :cry:

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Druhim wrote:

Taste the despair.
    Is this the new Skittles campaign?

naporeon on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    :cry:
    What's wrong buckaroo? Did the warranty expire on your tranny?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg