As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WTB 3 day pass

clampiclampi Registered User regular
edited July 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm looking to buy a 3-day pass from somebody who runs into a schedule conflict or something of the like and will be unable to make the event. The price would be negotiable, though the minimum price would be what you paid ($55). Please send me a tell in the thread or send me a private message if interested in the exchange, and we can work something out. Thanks!

clampi on

• FallingmanFallingman Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I have no idea what you're talking about. I own a bus pass currently, but I need it. If I'm confused, maybe someone that could help you wont know what you're after either. Telling us which event you're talking about might be a nice start.

Fallingman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Fallingman wrote: »
    I have no idea what you're talking about. I own a bus pass currently, but I need it. If I'm confused, maybe someone that could help you wont know what you're after either. Telling us which event you're talking about might be a nice start.

he's probably talking about PAX

Buttcleft on
  • EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    clampi wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy a 3-day pass from somebody who runs into a schedule conflict or something of the like and will be unable to make the event. The price would be negotiable, though the minimum price would be what you paid ($55). Please send me a tell in the thread or send me a private message if interested in the exchange, and we can work something out. Thanks!

There's an entire thread in the PAX forum just for this purpose. You'll have better luck there I imagine.

Esh on
  • clampiclampi Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Esh wrote: »
    clampi wrote: »

There's an entire thread in the PAX forum just for this purpose. You'll have better luck there I imagine.

Thanks. I tried looking for a related thread but I guess I'm blind. Appreciate the info. :)

(Please let this go to the bottom, it's no longer relevant. :))

clampi on
This discussion has been closed.