As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Finer Things [chat]

amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhourThe woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
edited July 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Will wants snobbery, well there is nothing snobbier than the Finer Things Club...

Here's some images to get the ball rolling.

finer-things-club.gif

8eiu99j.jpg

n73279329524_1430.jpg

Because you're all cool

You're invited!

6a00c2252d9b358e1d00e398b982f30003-320pi

are YOU on the beer list?
amateurhour on

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    The Office isn't snobby.

WHY IS EVERYONE FAILING?!

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    The finer things club is snobby...

amateurhour on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Will,

Seeing as how it's been proven I can pay you off.... What if I promise to find, in order, the cutest animal video, the best movie trailer, and the worst cover band on youtube and post them here.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I have the Cocktopus.

I am better than all of you

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Man, Nerf War at work. Fridays are awesome!

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
This discussion has been closed.