As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This [Chat] Thread Dedicated to Sami

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    so I just got an email saying they're preparing an offer for me and should have it to me this week

so yay

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    WMain00 wrote: »
    Where's Cass? I haven't seen her in a while.

You bastards better not have scared her off!

I'm sure she's just off categorizing all of the things she wants to do with Choco's dick.

I'm glad that he kept veto power over that list.

Yeah, I understand that she likes both bacon and dick, and that putting them together sounds like a good idea to her, but to me it sounds uncomfortable, and depending on the preparation, possibly dangerous.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Suddenly chat smells like fish.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Chanus wrote: »
    You know you could just quote the post in the old thread, copy it, and paste it in a reply in this thread, right?

You can do copy-c, etc., but you can't actually 'quote' a post in the old thread when it's locked. She wanted to make sure you could go back to the posts.

Though in that case she could just make a link, but whatever.

Passerbye on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    Ellie wrote: »
    postal service?

is your vagina aching, DUE?
    What is that supposed to mean?
    I like the postal service a great deal, but man is that some spineless sad sack music.

mostly it was just a macho jab at DUE to make myself feel manly at the expense of female worthiness.

Stop that. I get so sick of the "why don't you grab a tampon" or "take a Midol" or "are you on the rag" comments. It's insulting. Ask him if his balls have shrivelled up or something. That would make a dude less of a man. Insinuating that being a woman is something one should feel bad about is...

Look, it's not just you. I hear it from other people around here, and I'm just pointing out that I find it incredibly insulting and wish it would stop. No offense intended to you.
    To give you an idea of how much this annoys me? I had to write out all the quote code since the other thread was locked down. I am annoyed enough to take the time to grab post numbers so that the quotes lead back properly, dammit.

ok

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    so I just got an email saying they're preparing an offer for me and should have it to me this week

so yay

Woohoo!

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like someone has a little sand in hernothisisaterribleideaI'llstopnow.

Yeah I thought about that and decided against it.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Some jackasses working for the city hit a water line yesterday and we went like 20 hours without water. It seems like mostly all they're is staring at the big hole they dug. They're being paid for this. To stare at the big hole.

I wonder if they're hiring.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    BTW DUDES

i might be getting a job that doesn't require me to do awful things! sure it won't really be a pay increase but i'll get to wear nicer clothing and work in an environment that doesn't go up to 100 plus degrees or drop down to 60!

and the insurance settlement is finalized which means i'll have to funds from it in about a week or two

which means I can pay off the school faster than anticipated

which means i'll be back in school at least by spring quite possibly this fall!

worst year is finally over. whooo!

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Zampanov wrote: »
    WMain00 wrote: »
    Where's Cass? I haven't seen her in a while.

You bastards better not have scared her off!

I'm sure she's just off categorizing all of the things she wants to do with Choco's dick.

I'm glad that he kept veto power over that list.

Has she posted the list

she was supposed to pm me the list

Parts of it.
    Yeah, I understand that she likes both bacon and dick, and that putting them together sounds like a good idea to her, but to me it sounds uncomfortable, and depending on the preparation, possibly dangerous.

Sadly that is one of the less strange things she's wanted to do with a penis.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    You know you could just quote the post in the old thread, copy it, and paste it in a reply in this thread, right?

You can do copy-c, etc., but you can't actually 'quote' a post in the old thread when it's locked. She wanted to make sure you could go back to the posts.

Though in that case she could just make a link, but whatever.

Hum... I was pretty sure I had done that before.

Guess not.

Hum.

Chanus on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Manually linking locked post numbers is a sign of dedication and tenacity. I salute thee.

Gim on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    BTW DUDES

i might be getting a job that doesn't require me to do awful things! sure it won't really be a pay increase but i'll get to wear nicer clothing and work in an environment that doesn't go up to 100 plus degrees or drop down to 60!

and the insurance settlement is finalized which means i'll have to funds from it in about a week or two

Congrats!

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Mouse club today's first talk was "Generation of viable male and female mice with two fathers."

It was pretty interesting.

Quote from the talk, "Unfortunately they won't let you generate human chimeras *pause* (in this country) *sheepish grin* so the next step will be trickier."

Galahad on
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Congrats DUE! Now don't fuck things up. :D

Gim, hallo! How goes, O Drunken Squirrel?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    NostregarNostregar Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    BTW DUDES

This sounds like your whole life just got about 10x better

Nostregar on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    BTW DUDES

Hooray!

Chanus on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2010
    i assume most of the dick list is a joke

Organichu on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Podly "Give Up" was one of the best albums of the decade. It's fantastic.

True fact.

MrMister on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    sounds great, DUE!

as for the band name, I actually want it to kind of be jarring, because, in a sense, this band isn't even supposed to exist.

edit @postal service fans: yes, and it's also one of the most pathetic albums of the decade. the drum machine rhythms give this "EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK!" setting to the ablum, the raw oscillators are akin to the supposed true emotion of the lyrics, and the FM bleeps are all "oh it's nostalgic just like childhood were feelings were feelings and everything was safe" You put that album on with a sweater and drink chai and weep about some big brawny guy fucking your girlfriend.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    EllieEllie Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Gim wrote: »
    Manually linking locked post numbers is a sign of dedication and tenacity. I salute thee.
    Thank you.

Ellie on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Organichu wrote: »

It makes me whimper softly either way.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Alright, hold on tight now
    It's down, down to the wire
    Set your hopes up way too high,
    Living's in the way we die.

Comes the morning and the headlights fade away,
    Hundred thousand changes, everything's the same.
    I've been waiting long for one of us to say,
    Save the darkness, let it never fade away
    WOOOAAAHHH OOOOH OOOOHH
    In the living daylights
    WOOOAAAAHH OOOOH OOOOHH
    Living daylights

WMain00 on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So guys dick jokes offend me. No more of that please.

Thanks.

Ludious on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Ellie I am saluting you for completely different reasons

oh god that sounded bad

Arch on
  • Options
    edited July 2010

i would bet my reputation that it is not

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2010

so yay

article-0-01672E34000004B0-465_468x560.jpg

Barn_outside.jpg

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    So guys dick jokes offend me. No more of that please.

Thanks.

I'm also offended by the words Ball Schnickety, and Fartmandingo, if we can banish these hateful terms I'll take the tampon out for a time.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    dudes, what should I call my new glitch-concrète band?

My last one was Square/Saw

I'm thinking something along the lines of something really digital, like num _= _44_(value_=_107)

or X(num44)(value107)

ar + ar^2 + ar^3 + . . . = ar/(1-r)

and everyone can just say ARRR THREE!

or R3

although that's not the maths. that's not the point.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

What about something valuable?

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    edited July 2010

This doesn't count as a real bet, then. I mean, the only reputation worth anything would be a good one, so....
    <3

Passerbye on
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010

Is most of my Dick list a joke?

GET TO IT OLD CHAP!

Jokerman on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    edit @postal service fans: yes, and it's also one of the most pathetic albums of the decade. the drum machine rhythms give this "EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK!" setting to the ablum, the raw oscillators are akin to the supposed true emotion of the lyrics, and the FM bleeps are all "oh it's nostalgic just like childhood were feelings were feelings and everything was safe" You put that album on with a sweater and drink chai and weep about some big brawny guy fucking your girlfriend.

o_O

MrMister on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I want to see this dick list.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Gim, hallo! How goes, O Drunken Squirrel?

I am preparing a torch fueled by lye to attempt to burn off the germs in my cold-ridden body. The fumes make me feel woozy.

Other than such, I'm okay. Just waiting around for various mail delivery services. I'm getting Windows 7 and a big ol' hard drive today, so that will be my pet project this week. With any luck, I will also receive my new camera lens as well. Ooo, I want to take the prettiest pictures.

How are you, Lady AAAAAAAA!!!! ?

Gim on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    MrMister wrote: »

o_O

that went to a strangely personal place for podly, I think

Arch on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Than, that Phish song you OP'd with is very nice.

Where would you recommend I start for a good introduction to their music?

Passerbye on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    MrMister wrote: »

o_O

He kind of took that to a weird place in the end. I mean I was following the musical discussion and then bam, right to the brawny guy sex quote. Podly its like russian roulette only with brawny men fucking womens.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited July 2010

oh god that sounded bad

Erection detection BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    EllieEllie Registered User regular
    edited July 2010

oh god that sounded bad
    For the sentiment? Or just for being an openly over-sensitive bitch, as I am sure the bulk of chat has decided this is what I am now.

Ellie on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.